whats the problem with Gho??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 25 going on 65
    • Sep 2010

This does not seem like a subject worth making personal.

Comment

• didi
      • Nov 2011

iron man get a brain transplant then come back to have civilized discussion

Comment

• didi
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by JJJJrS
        Lol. That test is the only way any of us are going to get any concrete answers. You know absolutely nothing about what the real regeneration rate is, yet that doesn't seem to bother you at all. Enough with the fanboyism, it's time to look at things objectively and factually. Not your useless speculation and sarcasm.
        +1

Comment

• Arashi
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by didi
          +1
          +2

IM, come on, you can disagree but everybody here knows you're not making any sense any more. You won't even admit there are 2-3 3's in the petridish, even when we show you a photo of it. And please try to act as an adult, no need to insult and swear all the time. Stop making it so personal.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by JJJJrS

Lol. That test is the only way any of us are going to get any concrete answers. [B]You know absolutely nothing about what the real regeneration rate is...[B]
            Perhaps not in Joling's case. Perhaps also not in xyz's case - but I know it at least in my own case pretty accurate and in a few month even more precisely.

And when you will SEE my precise answers - it will not mean that YOU or xyz will SEE exactly the same number in his or her own case. And that means, you losers will NEVER get any "concrete answers" anyhow.

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by 534623
              you losers
              Sigh ... Is it that difficult to understand that such a statement says more about you than the people you're discussing with ? Really, stop making everything so personal !

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
                Sigh ... Is it that difficult to understand that such a statement says more about you
                Yes, that's right. You can see a man who always stands by his word.

Comment

• didi
                  • Nov 2011

IM theres nothing wrong in changing opinion from time to time, what gho showed us so far is very sad.

you can switch sides and start swinging for nigams or whoever you fancy and BTT community will forgive you, you may be loser in real life but I know hair loss can be devastating experience and you are the best example that it can lead to mental illness

Comment

• Oct 2011

you are the best example that it can lead to mental illness
                    hmmm, my hair loss situation is by far not as worse (anymore) than your situation - and I'm mental ill. So concerning you - hmmm, what's the increment for "mental ill"?

Comment

• didi
                      • Nov 2011

now that you got your 1400 hair hst, can you pull Führers hairstyle so you can proudly show it off at your next Berlin gay pride parade.

Comment

• Arashi
                        • Aug 2012

now that you got your 1400 hair hst, can you pull Führers hairstyle so you can proudly show it off at your next Berlin gay pride parade.
                        Ok please scratch my remark in that other thread when I said you were more civilized than IM.

Comment

• didi
                          • Nov 2011

wtf arashi

you forgetting you and IM were much worse, calling each other names, now you actin you are above it all. cheer up man we got nigams, he will bring you to nw1 in one pass..

im just having fun with IM, he is losing ground atm...slipping into abyss

Comment

• Arashi
                            • Aug 2012

wtf arashi

you forgetting you and IM were much worse, calling each other names, now you actin you are above it all. cheer up man we got nigams, he will bring you to nw1 in one pass..

im just having fun with IM, he is losing ground atm...slipping into abyss
                            I still feel sad I ever got dragged down to IM's level. It's no way to act and there's no excuse for it.

Comment

Working...