+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Yes, please. lol ... I would be surprised. Because even if you can SEE more 3-hair grafts in a given area (and even if a very very small area) - it doesn't mean that these 3-hair grafts are "extractable" for HST extractions (wired graft configuration, small needle etc). Sometimes such grafts are even "tricky" for normal FUE extractions.
    See above. And you couldn't understand why there were 22 singles and now it turns out it's even way worse: there are not 22 but 32 singles !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Here you showed at least some reason, so we know you're capable of that: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=716
    Yeah - and? Where are the ANSWERS to my questions??

I don't think I will ever get them from and idiot like you who "organized" this useless test procedure, who until today still knows nothing about his "organized" test procedure.

I don't think I will ever get them from and idiot like you who "organized" this useless test procedure, who until today still knows nothing about his "organized" test procedure.
    Hehe. You are really something else IM ... I really don't understand your extreme fanboyism. Is it that hard to have at least SOME criticism towards your favorite doctor ? Do you really have to abandon all reason and sanity to keep defending him, even when you know you're not making any sense anymore ?

See above. And you couldn't understand why there were 22 singles and now it turns out it's even way worse: there are not 22 but 32 singles !
    Yeah - exactly! And why don't you idiot ask all these questions your polite girlfriend Kristel?? Sorry, I'm neither the one who "organized" this idiotic test procedure, nor the one who performed it. I'm just the "observer", like every other user on these forums.

Sorry, I'm neither the one who "organized" this idiotic test procedure, nor the one who performed it.
    Nope, you're the one denying what you see in front of you, because it doesn't fit the reality you've created in your head.

its not arashis fault that we still dnt know sh1t abt test procedure, we(he) did everything possible to get to the bottom of this BS,

you cant do much when hasci is doing everything possible not to document this properly and hide things from public.

the test would bring them a lot of $$$, real prob is they cant do what they clam...

80% regeneration is flop, 2.5/2.0 hairs per graft on average is flop....

Nope, you're the one denying what you see in front of you...
    At least I'm NOT the one who can see 3 3-hair grafts in a petri dish, just because one section in the petri dish is labled with "3" ... LOL

At least I'm NOT the one who can see 3 3-hair grafts in a petri dish, just because one section in the petri dish is labled with "3" ... LOL
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

you cant do much when hasci is doing everything possible not to document this properly and hide things from public.
    Maybe it's their intention that guys like you should rather visit Dr. Lorzenzo for a >11,000 FUE graft procedure.

Lol. That test is the only way any of us are going to get any concrete answers. You know absolutely nothing about what the real regeneration rate is, yet that doesn't seem to bother you at all. Enough with the fanboyism, it's time to look at things objectively and factually. Not your useless speculation and sarcasm.