+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

I plan on having GHO transplants and the Scarless FUE to densify the hairline region as a second procedure.. What do you all think?

Quote Originally Posted by stayhopeful View Post
    I plan on having GHO transplants and the Scarless FUE to densify the hairline region as a second procedure.. What do you all think?
    I think that if you even have as little as 10% confidence in Dr Nigams, you should wait and see how Tom's hair develops. If you don't have any confidence in him, yeah Gho is the way to go for sure (if you have the money). Just keep in mind that currently the regrowth percentage is still very much topic of debate (as you can see here) but regardless is still the best procedure out there at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post

I perfectly understand what she's saying though. She's kind of admitting that regrowth is nowhere near 80%, just like we saw in GC's case (where we saw 65% but that number was greatly skewed to the upside because of the failed extractions, hence it's most probably even lower than 50%).
    By the way ...

IF all the BS you claim about "Kristel is saying" would be true, then can you explain me and others please ...

- for what was your whole "50 grafts test procedure" crap at all;

- and why was Kristel willing to do one, if the "addmitted success rate" is much lower as claimed by HSCI??

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    By the way ...

IF all the BS you claim about "Kristel is saying" would be true, then can you explain me and others please ...

- and why was Kristel willing to do one, if the "addmitted success rate" is much lower as claimed by HSCI??
    I don't know. You tell me. You saw yourself how only 3 3's where in the 50 graft test. If they knew they couldn't extract 3's from a guy who has just about average hair, then why would they agree to doing the test ? Wouldn't it make them look bad ? You tell me ..

And after they understood the 1st 50 graft test was worthless because they hadn't shot 1 single good pre-op photo, they surely must have understood the importance of a good pre-op photo. I even mailed it to them how important it was (in case they hadn't figured it out, lol). And now we get to see 1 (just 1) pre-op photo's that's way below mediocre at best ? Why is that ? You tell me ..

I don't know. You tell me. You saw yourself how only 3 3's where in the 50 graft test.
    And who says, BESIDES YOU and only YOU, that the "3 3's" in the "3" section of the petri dish were considered as "3-hair grafts" ????????????????

And who says, BESIDES YOU and only YOU, that the "3 3's" in the "3" section of the petri dish were considered as "3-hair grafts" ????????????????
    Eh ? That's why they put them in the "3's" section. Not sure what you're implying or trying to say here ?

Eh ? That's why they put them in the "3's" section. Not sure what you're implying or trying to say here ?
    I don't know HOW OFTEN we discussed the purpose of the 3 sections in Gho's petri dishes - all I know it was very often. Section "3" is ONLY for the so-called "failed extraction" grafts!!

By the way ...

1. HASCI didn't complete any 50 graft test procedure. They gave us terrible photos that are impossible to analyse.

2. You keep ignoring this issue, but do you think 80% of the hairs extracted during your procedure regenerated? Because I didn't see that at all for either you or gc.

I don't know HOW OFTEN we discussed the purpose of the 3 sections in Gho's petri dishes - all I know it was very often. Section "3" is ONLY for the so-called "failed extraction" grafts!!
    You're wrong here dear IM. Remember that she mailed this:

Ik moest inclusief instellen 75x boren voor 51 goede grafts. Dit waren 23 met 1 wortel, 16 met 2 wortel en 2 met 3 wortels