+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Yes, a lot of people slow it down. A fin Minox combo can have some gains but you hear of people who get less back after inital shed. Its a big gamble with your hair and body

Been on RU for months and have maintained my weight at 12st. I gym, run and cycle a lot though so maybe thats it.

Weight gain, is it common with all DHT drugs.
    Not for everyone, im very susceptible to it, its not just weight gain , my body shape gets ****ed up with prolonged use all else being the same,

I start to notice a drop off in my level of bloating a few days after dropping RU/CB, its actually way worse on these topicals for me than it is on oral fin, its weird,
    I get some weight gain on fin but its very minor compared to the mess on ru and cb

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    This is because you've already been exposed to a condition that is also aesthetically crippling to your image by social standards. You can relate to him on some level. Anyone else and they wouldn't give a damn. But I guarantee this, your baldness will be accepted for ridicule while your friends keloid scars will get sympathy.

Baldness is the ONLY condition I can think of that society thinks is acceptable to ridicule and ONLY if its a guy thats experiencing hair loss. Women get a pass.
    To be honest in my circle of friends I have yet to hear one snide comment, occasionally its joked about but its all in jest and I'm yet to hear one comment in public. When my hair loss has been discussed with people, the few times it has, they have all been very sympathetic. I'm not bald either but am quite thin on top and its noticeable I'm on my way to being an NW3 going on 22 this year.

Anyway, your post agrees with my point, still though I just don't see how society subconsciously ridicules those losing hair. If you're going to use that logic why stop at baldness? Wouldn't society look down upon everyone suffering some kind of malice or sickness in an effort to feel better and further divide themselves? I just don't see it and the only population I do see it occurring in are the ones who are sick in the head. I mean what kind of immature piece of shit takes a boost of self esteem from looking down upon and ridiculing others?

Quote Originally Posted by huawei View Post
    To be honest in my circle of friends I have yet to hear one snide comment, occasionally its joked about but its all in jest and I'm yet to hear one comment in public. When my hair loss has been discussed with people, the few times it has, they have all been very sympathetic. I'm not bald either but am quite thin on top and its noticeable I'm on my way to being an NW3 going on 22 this year.

Anyway, your post agrees with my point, still though I just don't see how society subconsciously ridicules those losing hair. If you're going to use that logic why stop at baldness? Wouldn't society look down upon everyone suffering some kind of malice or sickness in an effort to feel better and further divide themselves? I just don't see it and the only population I do see it occurring in are the ones who are sick in the head. I mean what kind of immature piece of shit takes a boost of self esteem from looking down upon and ridiculing others?
    Perhaps its because your relatively new to baldness? I've been at it for a number of years. I remember I had some of my photos on another website a long time ago and my hairline was receded then and a LOT of the members would humiliate me over it. My coworker often makes references to baldness as a disgusting condition (shes 34).

I see it often, but I'm also extremely attentive. But I've 8 years on you also.

Quote Originally Posted by huawei View Post
    I'm not bald either but am quite thin on top and its noticeable I'm on my way to being an NW3 going on 22 this year.

Anyway, your post agrees with my point, still though I just don't see how society subconsciously ridicules those losing hair.
    First, you are very young and not bald yet. And second, you did not say which country you are living in. Yes, it does matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan26 View Post
    CAlex I'm sure your heart is in a good place, but lets deal with reality here....
    1+

I tend to side with Hellousers perspective here.