+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Another one bites the dust. Thanks for the find Des. My only hope is topical fin with minimal sides. Clan, that's what we should be waiting for. Start saving for a good HT.

At least we now understand why they have such difficulties finding investors ...

These are not new results! What are you talking ABOUT??? WAIT FOR OFFICIAL RESULTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    These are not new results! What are you talking ABOUT??? WAIT FOR OFFICIAL RESULTS!!
    How is it not official?

Eh ? just look at the document's name: HSC_final. Besides previous releases didnt contain 48 weeks data

I contacted HISTOGEN via e-mail, and here's what I got from them:

"Thank you for your interest and message. In the Phase I / II clinical trial of HSC, Which has recently passed the final timepoints, a Significant increase in vellus hair count was seen for the first time. this was in addition to improvement across efficacy measures, including total and terminal hair counts. this supports the hypothesis that the HSC treatment rescues dormant follicles, in addition to converting vellus to terminal hairs and becoming the number of hairs per follicle. However, there is much more to be learned in this area before mechanisms can be pointed to with any level of certainty.

While the Phase I / II has passed all timepoints, data from that trial is still being analyzed. I anticipate Histogen HSC will have updates to share in the next couple of months. The Company is not currently releasing any estimated timeframes for market introduction of HSC, however we can say that at least one additional clinical trial will be required in any geographic region where the HSC will be brought to market ..

I look forward to sharing HSC updates soon. Please do also check back to our website periodically for the latest news Histogen. "

I got this 10th May!

I contacted HISTOGEN via e-mail, and here's what I got from them:

"Thank you for your interest and message. In the Phase I / II clinical trial of HSC, Which has recently passed the final timepoints, a Significant increase in vellus hair count was seen for the first time. this was in addition to improvement across efficacy measures, including total and terminal hair counts. this supports the hypothesis that the HSC treatment rescues dormant follicles, in addition to converting vellus to terminal hairs and becoming the number of hairs per follicle. However, there is much more to be learned in this area before mechanisms can be pointed to with any level of certainty.

While the Phase I / II has passed all timepoints, data from that trial is still being analyzed. I anticipate Histogen HSC will have updates to share in the next couple of months. The Company is not currently releasing any estimated timeframes for market introduction of HSC, however we can say that at least one additional clinical trial will be required in any geographic region where the HSC will be brought to market ..

I look forward to sharing HSC updates soon. Please do also check back to our website periodically for the latest news Histogen. "

I got this 10th May!
    So you got this 3 weeks ago, they said they were to release this in the 'next few months', which is consistent with what they did.

I got this three weeks ago! Finally, the output from will be published in the "NEWS" on the official website HISTOGEN. Now, there are currently no news! http://www.histogen.com/aboutus/news.htm

I got this three weeks ago! Finally, the output from will be published in the "NEWS" on the official website HISTOGEN. Now, there are currently no news! http://www.histogen.com/aboutus/news.htm
    But again, look at how they named the document and how it contains 48 week's data. It must be final

I do not get too depressed .... at least until they are confirming this information! I just sent an e-mail, I hope that they will respond. To be honest, I've given too much hope in Histogen.