Histogen's FINAL Phase I/IIa Results (2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Conpecia
    • Sep 2011

Another one bites the dust. Thanks for the find Des. My only hope is topical fin with minimal sides. Clan, that's what we should be waiting for. Start saving for a good HT.

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

At least we now understand why they have such difficulties finding investors ...

Comment

• veca
        • Jan 2012

These are not new results! What are you talking ABOUT??? WAIT FOR OFFICIAL RESULTS!!

Comment

• john2399
          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by veca
          These are not new results! What are you talking ABOUT??? WAIT FOR OFFICIAL RESULTS!!
          How is it not official?

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

Eh ? just look at the document's name: HSC_final. Besides previous releases didnt contain 48 weeks data

Comment

• veca
              • Jan 2012

I contacted HISTOGEN via e-mail, and here's what I got from them:

"Thank you for your interest and message. In the Phase I / II clinical trial of HSC, Which has recently passed the final timepoints, a Significant increase in vellus hair count was seen for the first time. this was in addition to improvement across efficacy measures, including total and terminal hair counts. this supports the hypothesis that the HSC treatment rescues dormant follicles, in addition to converting vellus to terminal hairs and becoming the number of hairs per follicle. However, there is much more to be learned in this area before mechanisms can be pointed to with any level of certainty.

While the Phase I / II has passed all timepoints, data from that trial is still being analyzed. I anticipate Histogen HSC will have updates to share in the next couple of months. The Company is not currently releasing any estimated timeframes for market introduction of HSC, however we can say that at least one additional clinical trial will be required in any geographic region where the HSC will be brought to market ..

I look forward to sharing HSC updates soon. Please do also check back to our website periodically for the latest news Histogen. "

I got this 10th May!

Comment

• Arashi
                • Aug 2012

I contacted HISTOGEN via e-mail, and here's what I got from them:

"Thank you for your interest and message. In the Phase I / II clinical trial of HSC, Which has recently passed the final timepoints, a Significant increase in vellus hair count was seen for the first time. this was in addition to improvement across efficacy measures, including total and terminal hair counts. this supports the hypothesis that the HSC treatment rescues dormant follicles, in addition to converting vellus to terminal hairs and becoming the number of hairs per follicle. However, there is much more to be learned in this area before mechanisms can be pointed to with any level of certainty.

While the Phase I / II has passed all timepoints, data from that trial is still being analyzed. I anticipate Histogen HSC will have updates to share in the next couple of months. The Company is not currently releasing any estimated timeframes for market introduction of HSC, however we can say that at least one additional clinical trial will be required in any geographic region where the HSC will be brought to market ..

I look forward to sharing HSC updates soon. Please do also check back to our website periodically for the latest news Histogen. "

I got this 10th May!
                So you got this 3 weeks ago, they said they were to release this in the 'next few months', which is consistent with what they did.

Comment

• veca
                  • Jan 2012

I got this three weeks ago! Finally, the output from will be published in the "NEWS" on the official website HISTOGEN. Now, there are currently no news! http://www.histogen.com/aboutus/news.htm

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

I got this three weeks ago! Finally, the output from will be published in the "NEWS" on the official website HISTOGEN. Now, there are currently no news! http://www.histogen.com/aboutus/news.htm
                    But again, look at how they named the document and how it contains 48 week's data. It must be final

Comment

• veca
                      • Jan 2012

I do not get too depressed .... at least until they are confirming this information! I just sent an e-mail, I hope that they will respond. To be honest, I've given too much hope in Histogen.

Comment

• Arashi
                        • Aug 2012

I do not get too depressed .... at least until they are confirming this information! I just sent an e-mail, I hope that they will respond. To be honest, I've given too much hope in Histogen.
                        Hehe. I always try to remain positive. But man ... these data suck. I hadn't expected the effects to wear off over time, let alone so damn quickly !! And they can't really up the doses much because of the health risk (adverse effects on hemoglobin count). So to me it seems we can scratch Histogen as one of our future treatments. Or am I missing something ?

Comment

• veca
                          • Jan 2012

Man, I've accepted the fact that our only hope is Dr. Nigam.

Comment

• john2399
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Arashi
                            Hehe. I always try to remain positive. But man ... these data suck. I hadn't expected the effects to wear off over time, let alone so damn quickly !! And they can't really up the doses much because of the health risk (adverse effects on hemoglobin count). So to me it seems we can scratch Histogen as one of our future treatments. Or am I missing something ?
                            Scratch it off already? Geez...just last week histogen would be the dam cure

Comment

• Buster
                              • Jul 2012

This really sucks. Histogen has been keeping me positive this last year, now were back at nothing promising.

Comment

• Arashi
                                • Aug 2012

Man, I've accepted the fact that our only hope is Dr. Nigam.
                                Don't forget he's also been using (pretty much the same) growth factors as Histogen. So this is bad news for Nigams too.

Comment

Working...