+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ResearchNeverfails View Post
    Me and my wife where about ready to protest the show. SMH I honestly felt sick after it ended. My favorite family is pretty much wiped out now. Long Live the North!
    The show isn't about good or bad guys winning.. so why protest?? I don't get this. It's a great ****ing show and I love what happened. Cause it's real.

It's not all one sided.. no one gets away unscathed.. just keep watching, you'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    The show isn't about good or bad guys winning.. so why protest?? I don't get this. It's a great ****ing show and I love what happened. Cause it's real.

It's not all one sided.. no one gets away unscathed.. just keep watching, you'll see.
    The lannisters send their regards.

is it fair to say this may be an option better suited for people with diffused thinning?

Quote Originally Posted by petewete View Post
    is it fair to say this may be an option better suited for people with diffused thinning?
    to me it never looked like a true cure or anything, I always thought it would be typically suited for early sufferers.

so yes, if you're a NW1-4 with vellus hairs I think it could bump you up a norwood which is nothing to scoff at.

if oyu're just starting to lose hair(say NW2) and you get on this+fin you could easily get back to your old hair and maintain it.

however it doesnt seem like a solution to save up for IMO, its years away and it's not gonna reverse anyones hairloss entirely it seems(at least not from the latest results).

Yes, I suspect it is best for people with diffuse thinning, but obviously, we know nothing yet.

If you're just starting to lose your hair, forget about these treatments, you should focus on keeping what you have with fin or dut or perhaps RU, as they work, and if you get on them early, you will do very well. I wish I'd done that.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    If you're just starting to lose your hair, forget about these treatments, you should focus on keeping what you have with fin or dut or perhaps RU, as they work, and if you get on them early, you will do very well. I wish I'd done that.
    Very good advice. Early sufferers should act fast and decisively to save the hair they have with existing proven treatments rather than waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Very good advice. Early sufferers should act fast and decisively to save the hair they have with existing proven treatments rather than waiting.
    I don't think this is good advice. As Fin and Dut are dangerous. I'd never reccomend anyone take them.

I don't like the whole "I can handle fin" because even when people say they can you don't know how it's going to react with your endocrine system. Even if it seemingly doesn't do anything you won't know until it's too late.

I guess I just don't agree with pills that have such side effects. It's not worth it to me. Even if I responded well. I took fin for 3 weeks.. and was just too scared to continue.

My penis is worth more than my hair. Always will be. And I'm not even willing to give any % of a risk for it.

I don't know shit about RU however.

Oh wait. RU is that experimental shit you need to mix yourself?

See, not worth it to me either. Who knows wtf it does.. and you have to mix it and get a "vessel" or whatever to deliver it.

Just crazy. I mean I understand desperation but damn man.

Holy shit. I never knew Creatine causes hair loss!!!

I take heavy amounts of creatine and have been for a while..

Welp, **** that shit!! this should be posted somewhere!

You're complacent.

That's alright, too. But don't try to colour it some other way. You're complacent.

But yeah get off Creatine brah. Just use whey I guess.