+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27

hair123

you are still young, plenty of time to learn

GAZ your hair looks fantastic, especially considering where you came from. Now, obviously still not dense enough to grow it out i believe, but a few more and perhaps in a few years you could have a haircut!

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    GAZ your hair looks fantastic, especially considering where you came from. Now, obviously still not dense enough to grow it out i believe, but a few more and perhaps in a few years you could have a haircut!
    Thank you cocacola, you're right in that it would probably be a bad move to grow my hair out, but in all honesty I'm loving this buzzed look.

I'll re-assess my options next year and depending on whats happening with Dr Nigam and how good my donor is, then I'll probably go back for one more HST.

Another little update, its been 7 weeks since my 4th HST. I've lost quite a few of the new grafts in my recipient, as well as a few stubborn hairs which haven't shed yet, but not growing either. Seems about right for this stage!

As for donor, i've let my hair go a bit longer this week, it's a bit thin in places, so i've decided that if I go for HST 5 next year then I'll be asking them to take from previously untouched areas including closer to the ear area and closer to the crown area and below my scar into the neck. I know potentially those areas can be unsafe, but what the hell, it's about today and I would rather have slight thinning throughout the back area to beef up the recipient.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1ag43wtblahccp/xOap-8TrJb

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Another little update, its been 7 weeks since my 4th HST. I've lost quite a few of the new grafts in my recipient, as well as a few stubborn hairs which haven't shed yet, but not growing either. Seems about right for this stage!

As for donor, i've let my hair go a bit longer this week, it's a bit thin in places, so i've decided that if I go for HST 5 next year then I'll be asking them to take from previously untouched areas including closer to the ear area and closer to the crown area and below my scar into the neck. I know potentially those areas can be unsafe, but what the hell, it's about today and I would rather have slight thinning throughout the back area to beef up the recipient.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1ag43wtblahccp/xOap-8TrJb
    looking good. congrats. come a long way.

Looks great, gaz ! And agreed it's wise to use another part as donor next time, I don't think you should push it and go for the same area again. Wise decision !

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Looks great, gaz ! And agreed it's wise to use another part as donor next time, I don't think you should push it and go for the same area again. Wise decision !

GC, this looks great, your fifth should fix you.... and a sixth would densify you!!!!! great already...+ it's 7 weeks, means that it's not end result, you shed.... it brings hope!!!

My wish for 2014 is that Mwamba/Nigam becomes legit and Gho or HASCI site shows more big HST results...

the 100% regen doubling would be a surgical cure and HASCI is if only the 85% was not controversed.

the bridging is very tempting, and the temporising/standbye as well!!!

I'm surprised HASCI hasn't asked to use your on their site....

did they take pics themselves before each surgery?

They took pics for mine.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Claiming and proving are different things,

How come Aderans with all their capital couldn't discover hm or doubling.

Mwamba still doenst know if doubling works or not, so far there was nothing to suggest dr nigam is doubling donor, btw he is very bad at documenting, record keeping
    We have Nigams claiming great things and we have Aderans unable to do what Nigams claims he can do? You have to be VERY skeptical of Nigams claims. Perhaps Nigams gains no matter the success since he gets from the "hopefuls" coming to him based on his claims. Certainly he is not getting bad publicity.

We need certifiable evidence, no delays and we need in advance what the precise results will be or he is hot air. Why can't we get that? Oh, he has a candidate and we are waiting for the results??

He should have certifiable results from the stem cells and dp solution now and apparently there are none. Too many flim flam men willing to take advantage of the balding. He should expect serious push back. He has no proof, just promises?

Cheers lads.