+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by mustang2 View Post
    Sarms are not DHT converted. Is this statement incorrect?
    Other steroids (not all) are.
    Theoretically, it is really not possible to lose hair on SARMs. We know that laboratory studies are not 100% reliable because they once ascribed low androgenicity to stanozolol (which is certainly false). However, all the studies performed with SARMs are consistent and they show that SARMs used in moderate doses decrease prostate size, which means that they decrease the androgenic activity in the body. The decrease reaches about -20% in S4, -30% in Ligandrol, and if I remember well, Ostarine should be somewhere in the middle. What applies to the prostate should apply even to hair. Therefore, I am highly skeptical with regard to the claims that "Ligandrol killed my hair" etc. When you read these fearmongering comments, you will often notice that they are nonsensical because they report hair shedding after several days or weeks. This is not possible. As I wrote above, it takes about two months until you notice the manifestation of androgenic alopecia.

Thanks for posting your experience, I also loss hair and don't know how to repair them.

Quote Originally Posted by mirai308 View Post
    Thanks for posting your experience, I also loss hair and don't know how to repair them.
    The most natural way how to regain hair is to combine an anti-androgen with minoxidil. And you can add dermarolling. In my case, dermarolling appears to be the only effective way how to regain lost hair back because dutasteride+minoxidil was not effective even after 8 years. But (in my case) it requires deramarolling every other day. Otherwise, it has always had zero effect.

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    Well, I must illuminate it a bit: First of all, I think that SARMs are not as revolutionary as some people think. They are basically comparable with the mildest steroids like oxandrolone and nandrolone. To sum up my experience:

S4 (Andarine): Can be used primarily for strength endurance (incredible!), less for strength. Usually, the effective dosage is around 50 mg/day. The only side effect that I am aware of is the worsened night vision. It can be annoying, but it is not dangerous.

Ostarine: Is used for strength at lower doses than S4, usually 15-25 mg/day or so. But personally, I noticed that this drug is pretty hepatotoxic. My liver enzymes were always through the roof. And I was taking only 10-15 mg/day! Certainly, this is not a drug that I would like, although one of its positive effects is high libido. The strength increase was not much impressive either, at least at the doses I was taking. (And I was combining it with S4).

An interesting thing is that taking SARMs (Ostarine and S4 together) with finasteride and minoxidil probably initiated a sudden hair regrowth in me (in August 2012). I really have no other explanation: I added finasteride to my minoxidil regime in late June 2012, hoping that I would achieve some regrowth in temples. At the beginning of July, I started to use SARMs, and one month later, I was already experiencing a very promising regrowth. But when I stopped using SARMs (in late August 2012), the regrowth quickly stopped. What is worse, two months later (in late October 2012), I started to suffer from incessant shedding in my temples. At first I thought that it was only a temporary "finasteride shed", but it seems that it wasn't, because the lost hair still hasn't regrown back. In other words, my hair loss began to exacerbate after long 17 years again - and I can tell you that the last winter was the worst period of my life. My thoughts were sometimes borderline suicidal.

I suspect that the quitting of SARMs must have caused some negative reaction in my body. Perhaps, my androgen receptors were upregulated. I don't know. It's really mindboggling, because before this incident, I was using minoxidil alone successfully for 16,5 years, and I was not experiencing any problems even on relatively harsh steroids like stanozolol. But suddenly, I couldn't stop my hair loss with minoxidil+finasteride!!! Fortunately, I lost patience very early and I jumped on dutasteride - which works excellently!

With regard to this mysterious renewal of my hairloss, I will never touch SARMs again.
    An important update: My deductions were wrong.

First of all, as I already stated elsewhere, the sudden hair loss in the autumn of 2012 was caused by the use of Anastrozole together with SARMs. I wanted to increase my testosterone levels at the end of the SARMs cycle (to prevent muscle and strength loss). This combination led to the increase of testosterone, but considering that my SHBG levels were very low (as it is during every anabolic cycle), there was a much more free androgens in my blood. No wonder that it was a shock for my hair.

And second, the regrowth of hair that I experienced during the summer of 2012 was not due to SARMs but due to dermarolling. At present, I experience the same effect when I am dermarolling my temples every other day, for several months. I see multiple hairs - both weak and strong - appearing along my hairline. It was a mere coincidence that I had stopped dermarolling just at the moment when I had stopped using SARMs. (Because I mistakenly thought that dermarolling had nothing to do with this regrowth!) Now it is clear to me why I didn't experience any marked hair regrowth with dutasteride, despite that the level of androgens in my body must be extremely low, even lower than on SARMs. Anti-androgens (including SARMs) simply don't help me to regrow hair.

Sometimes, it is difficult to find answers, when the number of variables is too large. In any case, my experience shows that when you want to regrow hair and minoxidil+anti-androgens didn't work, dermarolling is a very good option.

You can take S4 for physical exercises. You won't lose your sight. I haven't heard a single story from the gym dudes I know.

Quote Originally Posted by joynihao View Post
    You can take S4 for physical exercises. You won't lose your sight. I haven't heard a single story from the gym dudes I know.
    They said it was hard to look at the phone at night. Sometimes their eyes hurt when watching movies in a dark room. But that's it. But if you're afraid of hair loss, take testolone or arimistane. I've been using arimistane for a year to normalize testosterone and improve my newness. My doctor told me a long time ago to buy it at https://behemothlabz.com/product/arimistane-liquid since such an experimental drug cannot be purchased in pharmacies. No side effects. And the chest hair may have gotten thicker.

HCG and certain SARMS (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) have been suggested to help mitigate hair loss by potentially counteracting the effects of testosterone on the hair follicles. However, it's important to note that individual responses may vary, and these compounds should only be used under the guidance of a healthcare professional. Additionally, more research is needed to fully understand their effectiveness and safety in addressing hair loss concerns.