+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Thanks for posting your experience, WarLord. I'm sorry to hear your misfortune. I'm glad that you have halted your loss again with duta. By the sounds of it, I should probably stay away. I just hate being natty, brah. It will be years before I have a decent physique.
    Come on man natty isn't so bad, lets say you put on 1b a month bulking, at the end of 12 months you cut, 6lbs of that weight gain was muscle, repeat twice, 2 years or so and you got 12lbs, that's a whole lot of muscle right there man. Okay sure it's not the 3 months that roids will do it in, but 2 years isn't so bad.
    I wouldn't even know where to begin trying to find a source. There was a gym near me that had a rep for it and thus people would join it for said reason but it cleaned itself up over that past couple of years.

WarLord, you really seem to know a lot about this. Thank you for sharing this information with me. At the end of the day, I would rather be a stick with a full head of hair so it probably isn't worth the risk for me to even use the gentlest of steroids. I guess I will just be patient and who knows? Maybe I will have good results now that I have learned a lot more about nutrition and proper lifting. Be sure to let us know how your experiences with ursolic acid go.

What's your current regimen? Has your loss completely stopped again with the addition of duta? Did you ever order duta powder from Kane? I was considering adding another 0.5mg topically and I would likely get it from him or just squeeze out a gel cap.
    I also reconsidered my priorities. I won't risk any anabolic drugs anymore. I realized that I couldn't handle being bald. I would get mad.

And as for my current situation, I said that my hairloss had stopped ca. 1 month after the addition of Avodart (during March). I began with very low dosages, though - 0.5 mg every 4 days. After 5 weeks, I was already using 0.5 mg EOD. And in mid April, I further increased my dosage up to 0.375 mg/day (1.5 mg every 4 days). Since late May I have been taking 0.375 mg Avodart/day+0.375 mg dutasteride powder/day. This, together with 1.25 mg fin/day, would roughly correspond to 0.85 mg dut/day. But I am still not sure about the identity of the powder and I sent it to a lab.

In any case, my current DHT levels (from late May) are very low - 7.3 ng/dl. This is 4-times lower than my DHT levels on finasteride, and exactly what you would expect in an average dutasteride user. I suppose that if the powder is legit, DHT will drop even deeper. Other hormones are O.K.: Moderate levels of testosterone, low estradiol. So I am really not afraid of gyno.

I started to experience some regrowth in late May, but so far it's been rather pathetic. If I am not satisfied, I will futher increase my dutasteride dosage and perhaps I will also add topical RU. If the dutasteride powder is legit, my supplies are virtually unlimited.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    Come on man natty isn't so bad, lets say you put on 1b a month bulking, at the end of 12 months you cut, 6lbs of that weight gain was muscle, repeat twice, 2 years or so and you got 12lbs, that's a whole lot of muscle right there man. Okay sure it's not the 3 months that roids will do it in, but 2 years isn't so bad.
    I wouldn't even know where to begin trying to find a source. There was a gym near me that had a rep for it and thus people would join it for said reason but it cleaned itself up over that past couple of years.
    Agh I know, brah. Just such a long road ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    I also reconsidered my priorities. I won't risk any anabolic drugs anymore. I realized that I couldn't handle being bald. I would get mad.

And as for my current situation, I said that my hairloss had stopped ca. 1 month after the addition of Avodart (during March). I began with very low dosages, though - 0.5 mg every 4 days. After 5 weeks, I was already using 0.5 mg EOD. And in mid April, I further increased my dosage up to 0.375 mg/day (1.5 mg every 4 days). Since late May I have been taking 0.375 mg Avodart/day+0.375 mg dutasteride powder/day. This, together with 1.25 mg fin/day, would roughly correspond to 0.85 mg dut/day. But I am still not sure about the identity of the powder and I sent it to a lab.

In any case, my current DHT levels (from late May) are very low - 7.3 ng/dl. This is 4-times lower than my DHT levels on finasteride, and exactly what you would expect in an average dutasteride user. I suppose that if the powder is legit, DHT will drop even deeper. Other hormones are O.K.: Moderate levels of testosterone, low estradiol. So I am really not afraid of gyno.

I started to experience some regrowth in late May, but so far it's been rather pathetic. If I am not satisfied, I will futher increase my dutasteride dosage and perhaps I will also add topical RU. If the dutasteride powder is legit, my supplies are virtually unlimited.
    Excellent. I'm glad to see you have everything back under control. Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge with me. One final question: do you think ephedrine has any implications in hair loss? A google search finds a lot of paranoia but it is like that for almost any drug. If so, would any hair lost grow back? I swear I notice increased shedding when on it but it could just be my imagination. It really helps with my appetite and energy whilst cutting.

Inactive

Also, thoughts on hair loss from severe dieting? As long as the follicles have not succumbed to DHT, it should grow back, yes?

Agh I know, brah. Just such a long road ahead.

Excellent. I'm glad to see you have everything back under control. Thank you for sharing your experience and knowledge with me. One final question: do you think ephedrine has any implications in hair loss? A google search finds a lot of paranoia but it is like that for almost any drug. If so, would any hair lost grow back? I swear I notice increased shedding when on it but it could just be my imagination. It really helps with my appetite and energy whilst cutting.
    As for ephedrine and hairloss, I won't help you. I don't know, how ephedrine could exacerbate hair loss, but I am really not acquianted with this topic.

Inactive

As for ephedrine and hairloss, I won't help you. I don't know, how ephedrine could exacerbate hair loss, but I am really not acquianted with this topic.
    Fair enough, man. Thanks again. I've read nothing but theories. Some speculate that since it is so structurally similar to amphetamines, it could be a possibility. It also may restrict blood flow to the scalp. Probably not worth the risk at the end of the day. I'm going to try to avoid all medications apart from duta and fin from now on.

Didnt they stop the development of Andarine (S4) because it induced serious occular side effects?

I remember reading about it a few years back. These drugs are still in the investigational stages right? If so, how are you guys getting your hands on them?

Black market?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Didnt they stop the development of Andarine (S4) because it induced serious occular side effects?

I remember reading about it a few years back. These drugs are still in the investigational stages right? If so, how are you guys getting your hands on them?

Black market?
    Google "Uniquemicals". The stuff is cheap and legit (I ordered from there already twice). But I wonder, why they sell such a cancerogenic stuff like GW501516. They probably have little responsibility.

Yes, Andarine has those "ocular side effects". But they are only temporary. The drug probably interacts with receptors in the eyes.

In general, Andarine rather increases strength endurance (and damn significantly!), while Ostarine is for strength.

What about Turinabol, i read somewhere that it's androgenic activity is nearly 0 and that it's anabolic activity is similar to testosterone

anyone had used it ?

Google "Uniquemicals". The stuff is cheap and legit (I ordered from there already twice). But I wonder, why they sell such a cancerogenic stuff like GW501516. They probably have little responsibility.

Yes, Andarine has those "ocular side effects". But they are only temporary. The drug probably interacts with receptors in the eyes.

In general, Andarine rather increases strength endurance (and damn significantly!), while Ostarine is for strength.
    GW501516 was administered to rats who were predisposed to contract cancer, it showed to rapidly increase the size of tumours.

That effect however does occur with a number of other well-known synthetic hormonal modulators. Makes you wonder though of the obvious safety implications of these "research chemicals".