+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

@WarLord, your comment makes me think twice about using CB.

Might wait until it's atleast approved for acne which should be in 2 years.

Drugs that have an effect on genes are always going to be incredibly risky, we've had 3.8 billion years of field testing, engineering a better human being is going to be the greatest achievement of human kind given how complex biology is. Which is also why I think we should all start "passing the collection plate" for research into human biology.

Duta ...I will try it and feed back to you guys. Anyone know who the best supplier of this is ?

no it will not cause hairloss!

Thanks for that warning. Has anybody else heard this?

Quote Originally Posted by verver View Post
    What about Turinabol, i read somewhere that it's androgenic activity is nearly 0 and that it's anabolic activity is similar to testosterone

anyone had used it ?
    Yes I have taking it ! Also halo extreme is tbol in prohormone form

Quote Originally Posted by verver View Post
    What about Turinabol, i read somewhere that it's androgenic activity is nearly 0 and that it's anabolic activity is similar to testosterone

anyone had used it ?
    Turinabol was a failure of the GDR system. It explains, why they had success mostly with women only. I was taking as much as 75 mg/day - and it did virtually nothing. Except that I felt my nipples (estrogen!).

Quote Originally Posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE View Post
    i v heard of stories loosing eye sight and cant drive at night, stay away
    Where have you heard these stories? It's a dubious claim to make the following argument. Here is the formula "I've heard" + "add in claim" = truth (when it doesn't really count as even anecdotal evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Thanks for the link, brah. I agree with you but if the eyesight troubles don't persist after discontinuing use, I wouldn't be too worried.
    I think in this case both the poster and the man in the link that was sent to YouTube are genuine in their concern for people and also their belief in what they say. But this is the case of one man using self anecdotal evidence a d extrapolating it into an indisputable cause and effect. To show how this works I could turn the argument into stating that poor eye sight leads to increased SARMs use.

Basically just because Events A and B happen together does not mean A and B have any connection to each other. What is a well known fact is that no matter what you do in life some people have flawed eyesight that will continue to get worse as time progresses. It's also an accepted fact that everyone will lose the ability to read without the aid of glasses as a natural and irreversible part of the aging process (if someone doesn't lose some eyesight with age than they contain a genetic mutation which in this case might seem to be an advantage where most genetic mutations cause more harm than good). So unless you read it in a medical journal and the article read has been heavily cited (which is the most relevant way to determine if there is a consensus in that field of experts) than I would approach a claim with a lot of skepticism.

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    As for ephedrine and hairloss, I won't help you. I don't know, how ephedrine could exacerbate hair loss, but I am really not acquianted with this topic.
    The only pharmaceutical reason ephedrine could in theory contribute to hair loss would not be the hair loss related to male pattern baldness which I think this topic is being aimed at discussing in this case.

For instance extreme stress can cause hair loss (literally go bald). Ephedrine could exacerbate the pronpblem by increasing anxiety in some people. I know I take adderall for ADHD and most stimulants have the opposite effect on me. But things like caffeine and ephedrine work differently and I feel those like anyone else. So have felt how they can cause anxiety where I haad previously only felt mildly anxious. (Note: effects on anxiety and energy levels vary greatly from individual to individual).

PS: this is a bit old of a thread but it still comes up on the first page of googling so people will inevitably still read this.
    Last edited by CS41XYZ; 04-22-2017 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Grammar

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    @WarLord, your comment makes me think twice about using CB.

Might wait until it's atleast approved for acne which should be in 2 years.

Drugs that have an effect on genes are always going to be incredibly risky, we've had 3.8 billion years of field testing, engineering a better human being is going to be the greatest achievement of human kind given how complex biology is. Which is also why I think we should all start "passing the collection plate" for research into human biology.
    This is long but considering the statement it relates to there was no way around it.

I'm not really sure what you mean by the third paragraph. What do you mean by "we'be had 3.8 billion years of field testing"? Are you referring to natural selection? I would first point out that multicellular life has only been around for approximately the last 500 million years. Which means before that most of Earth's history consists of algae, plankton, bacteria, etc. (and ones that aren't particularly complex unicellular life).

If you were to make a calendar where the last 13.8 billion years (approx age of universe) would fit into a 365 day per year calendar popularized by Carl Sagan (I don't know if he himself invented the comparison) than the universe began at 0000 01 January. The Milky Way Galaxy formed circa Match 16th.

The Milly Way Galaxy first formed into the disk like galaxy we would recognize around May 12th.

Our solar system formed September 2nd. Oldest known rock on a Earth would be from September 6th. First life formed On September 14th (recorded in fossil records anyway). But several theories suggest life may have formed several times on Earth only to go extinct before Earth became stable enough for it to not go extinct. First complex unicellular life began on Dec 5th. To make things easier here.

Date - first
    Gya - years ago in billions
    Event - event that occurred

14 Sep
    "Remains of biotic life" found in 4.1 billion-year-old rocks in Western Australia.
    21 Sep
    First Life(Prokaryotes)
    30 Sep
    Photosynthesis
    29 Oct
    Oxygenation of Atmosphere
    9 Nov
    Complex Cells (Eukaryotes)
    5 Dec
    First Multicellular Life
    7 Dec
    Simple Animals
    14 Dec
    Arthropods (ancestors of insects, arachnids)
    17 Dec
    Fish and Proto-amphibians
    20 Dec
    Land Plants
    21 Dec
    Insects and Seeds
    22 Dec
    Amphibians
    23 Dec
    Reptiles
    24 Dec
    Permian-Triassic Extinction Event, 90% of Species Die Out
    25 Dec
    Dinosaurs
    26 Dec
    Mammals
    27 Dec
    Birds
    28 Dec
    Flowers
    30 Dec, 06:24
    Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event, Non-avian Dinosaurs Die Out

Human ancestry

Date /time
    mya - millions of years ago
    Event

30 Dec
    Primates
    31 Dec, 06:05
    Apes
    31 Dec, 14:24
    Hominids
    31 Dec, 22:24
    Primitive Humansand Stone Tools
    31 Dec, 23:44
    Domestication of Fire
    31 Dec, 23:52
    Anatomically Modern Humans
    31 Dec, 23:55
    Beginning of Most Recent Glacial Period
    31 Dec, 23:58
    Sculpture and Painting
    31 Dec, 23:59:32
    Agriculture

Recorded history begins

Date /time
    kya - thousands of years ago
    Event

31 Dec, 23:59:33
    End of the Ice Age
    31 Dec, 23:59:41
    Flooding of Doggerland
    31 Dec, 23:59:46
    Chalcolithic
    31 Dec, 23:59:47
    Early Bronze Age; Proto-writing; Building of Stonehenge Cursus
    31 Dec, 23:59:48
    First Dynasty of Egypt, Early Dynastic Period in Sumer, Beginning of Indus Valley Civilisation
    31 Dec, 23:59:49
    Alphabet, Akkadian Empire, Wheel
    31 Dec, 23:59:51
    Code of Hammurabi, Middle Kingdom of Egypt
    31 Dec, 23:59:52
    Late Bronze Age to Early Iron Age; Minoan eruption
    31 Dec, 23:59:53
    Iron Age; Beginning of Classical Antiquity
    31 Dec, 23:59:54
    Buddha, Mahavira, Zoroaster, Confucius, Qin Dynasty, Classical Greece, Ashokan Empire, Vedas Completed, Euclidean geometry, ArchimedeanPhysics, Roman Republic
    31 Dec, 23:59:55
    Ptolemaic astronomy, Roman Empire, Christ, Invention of Numeral 0, Gupta Empire
    31 Dec, 23:59:56
    Muhammad, Maya civilization, Song Dynasty, Rise of Byzantine Empire
    31 Dec, 23:59:58
    Mongol Empire, Maratha Empire, Crusades, Christopher Columbus Voyages to the Americas, Renaissance in Europe, Classical Music to the Time of Johann Sebastian Bach

Modern Era (about last 500 years) would fall on 23:59:59

So drugs that target specific genes are so new that they simply would not register on this scale in a way that would be comprehendible. There is no history to base on whether drugs targeting certain genes will always be incredibly risky (or to even say they are incredibly risky now).

Engineering better humans has already been taking place for thousands of years. Until very, very recently propagation of the species was based on survival of the fittest (not in an animalistic way). But modern medicine did not exist until the last 125 years or so. Before that only human beings that could compete in the world to just survive would make it to the age of reproduction. Hence until modern medicine arrived humans a have always been engineering ourselves to ever more perfected beings. We've been doing so even more with other species of fauna and flora to produce the best food sources through breeding programs. The only difference now is we have a real possibility to do these things in a controlled manner and get the desired outcome instead of continually rolling the dice and hope the proper genes mix (why I never understood being against GMOs when it's been around for thousands of years).

The last comment you made is not necessary. I'm unaware of the country you life in or your educational background (and I don't mean any of this in a disparaging way but want to educate you in current affairs) but human biology is incredibly well known. The biggest obstacle to doing anything with that knowledge is from people who have ethical concerns about modifying humans or using things like embryonic stem cells, etc. the best estimates place our current technological level about 500-1500 years behind where we could be had religion not developed in the manner in which it did and separated itself from science sooner. But the human body is well known and there are lots of well known ways to improve it or treat diseased bodies. It just moves at a frustratingly slow pace in the western world due to Christianity playing a big part in people's ethical concerns. I see a huge paradigm shift occurring however in the nor so far future when other cultures which have no objections to the ethical concerns start to outdo the United States and Europe (im mainly looking at China and India).

So I'm not sure what you meant by a lot of what you wrote. But hopefully this helps clear up quite a bit. Especially the part where about needing to study human biology more. There is so much known about human biology that it's imposssible for any one person to comprehend the amount of information known.