+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hybrid View

And as for the use of other anabolic drugs, you probably know that with dut in your veins, you can't use virtually anything.

There are two steroids that don't exacerbate hairloss: Oxandrolone and nandrolone. But in the case of oxandrolone, you must reckon with that this drug won't increase androgenic activity in your body above the normal level, which is a "hairloss level". You can use oxandrolone with minoxidil, because the androgenic stimulus that minoxidil counterbalances will remain the same. Your hair won't feel any change. However, 5-AR blockers will save you only from DHT, not from other androgens. Therefore, the androgenic attack on your follicles will be similar to the state like if you were taking no 5-AR blocker. It is true that on oxandrolone, it may not be too dramatic, but I wouldn't risk it. In fact, after the dreadful winter experience, I sold all my stores of oxandrolone powder to my friend. LOL

Nandrolone is probably an even better choice for hairloss sufferers, because it is converted by the 5-AR enzyme into a much less potent steroid. However, if you take a 5-AR blocker, you will prevent this conversion, which will almost certainly lead to a disaster.

So, what to do? It seems that science offers a new solution: Ursolic acid. It was tested very successfully in lab rats as an anabolic with excellent fat-burning properties. But as a sports supplement (sold as "Ursobolic"), I think that it has rather failed so far. Nevertheless, the dosages used in rats would correspond to ca. 1.5 gram/day in humans. And the dosages recommended by the producer of Ursobolic are only 0.5-1 g/day. Furthermore, Ursobolic is very expensive. Therefore, I ordered ursolic acid from China, for a much smaller price. But I haven't used it yet. Perhaps during this summer. One interesting thing on ursolic acid is the fact that it has certain benefits with regard to the stimulation of hair growth. Actually, I have already read at least two internet reports about a sudden hair regrowth during the use of Ursobolic.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ic-log-13.html

Well, that's all I can offer to you. I am not aware of any other anabolic drug that you could use - except IGF-1 and the growth hormone. But these are pretty expensive drugs and the probability that you will buy a fake is very high. In fact, the reality is such that you can quite safely order steroids from China, but a growth hormone can easily turn out to be fake, even if you ordered it from your reliable steroid supplier.

Inactive

WarLord, you really seem to know a lot about this. Thank you for sharing this information with me. At the end of the day, I would rather be a stick with a full head of hair so it probably isn't worth the risk for me to even use the gentlest of steroids. I guess I will just be patient and who knows? Maybe I will have good results now that I have learned a lot more about nutrition and proper lifting. Be sure to let us know how your experiences with ursolic acid go.

What's your current regimen? Has your loss completely stopped again with the addition of duta? Did you ever order duta powder from Kane? I was considering adding another 0.5mg topically and I would likely get it from him or just squeeze out a gel cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Thanks for posting your experience, WarLord. I'm sorry to hear your misfortune. I'm glad that you have halted your loss again with duta. By the sounds of it, I should probably stay away. I just hate being natty, brah. It will be years before I have a decent physique.
    Come on man natty isn't so bad, lets say you put on 1b a month bulking, at the end of 12 months you cut, 6lbs of that weight gain was muscle, repeat twice, 2 years or so and you got 12lbs, that's a whole lot of muscle right there man. Okay sure it's not the 3 months that roids will do it in, but 2 years isn't so bad.
    I wouldn't even know where to begin trying to find a source. There was a gym near me that had a rep for it and thus people would join it for said reason but it cleaned itself up over that past couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by WarLord View Post
    Well, I must illuminate it a bit: First of all, I think that SARMs are not as revolutionary as some people think. They are basically comparable with the mildest steroids like oxandrolone and nandrolone. To sum up my experience:

S4 (Andarine): Can be used primarily for strength endurance (incredible!), less for strength. Usually, the effective dosage is around 50 mg/day. The only side effect that I am aware of is the worsened night vision. It can be annoying, but it is not dangerous.

Ostarine: Is used for strength at lower doses than S4, usually 15-25 mg/day or so. But personally, I noticed that this drug is pretty hepatotoxic. My liver enzymes were always through the roof. And I was taking only 10-15 mg/day! Certainly, this is not a drug that I would like, although one of its positive effects is high libido. The strength increase was not much impressive either, at least at the doses I was taking. (And I was combining it with S4).

An interesting thing is that taking SARMs (Ostarine and S4 together) with finasteride and minoxidil probably initiated a sudden hair regrowth in me (in August 2012). I really have no other explanation: I added finasteride to my minoxidil regime in late June 2012, hoping that I would achieve some regrowth in temples. At the beginning of July, I started to use SARMs, and one month later, I was already experiencing a very promising regrowth. But when I stopped using SARMs (in late August 2012), the regrowth quickly stopped. What is worse, two months later (in late October 2012), I started to suffer from incessant shedding in my temples. At first I thought that it was only a temporary "finasteride shed", but it seems that it wasn't, because the lost hair still hasn't regrown back. In other words, my hair loss began to exacerbate after long 17 years again - and I can tell you that the last winter was the worst period of my life. My thoughts were sometimes borderline suicidal.

I suspect that the quitting of SARMs must have caused some negative reaction in my body. Perhaps, my androgen receptors were upregulated. I don't know. It's really mindboggling, because before this incident, I was using minoxidil alone successfully for 16,5 years, and I was not experiencing any problems even on relatively harsh steroids like stanozolol. But suddenly, I couldn't stop my hair loss with minoxidil+finasteride!!! Fortunately, I lost patience very early and I jumped on dutasteride - which works excellently!

With regard to this mysterious renewal of my hairloss, I will never touch SARMs again.
    An important update: My deductions were wrong.

First of all, as I already stated elsewhere, the sudden hair loss in the autumn of 2012 was caused by the use of Anastrozole together with SARMs. I wanted to increase my testosterone levels at the end of the SARMs cycle (to prevent muscle and strength loss). This combination led to the increase of testosterone, but considering that my SHBG levels were very low (as it is during every anabolic cycle), there was a much more free androgens in my blood. No wonder that it was a shock for my hair.

And second, the regrowth of hair that I experienced during the summer of 2012 was not due to SARMs but due to dermarolling. At present, I experience the same effect when I am dermarolling my temples every other day, for several months. I see multiple hairs - both weak and strong - appearing along my hairline. It was a mere coincidence that I had stopped dermarolling just at the moment when I had stopped using SARMs. (Because I mistakenly thought that dermarolling had nothing to do with this regrowth!) Now it is clear to me why I didn't experience any marked hair regrowth with dutasteride, despite that the level of androgens in my body must be extremely low, even lower than on SARMs. Anti-androgens (including SARMs) simply don't help me to regrow hair.

Sometimes, it is difficult to find answers, when the number of variables is too large. In any case, my experience shows that when you want to regrow hair and minoxidil+anti-androgens didn't work, dermarolling is a very good option.

You can take S4 for physical exercises. You won't lose your sight. I haven't heard a single story from the gym dudes I know.

Quote Originally Posted by joynihao View Post
    You can take S4 for physical exercises. You won't lose your sight. I haven't heard a single story from the gym dudes I know.
    They said it was hard to look at the phone at night. Sometimes their eyes hurt when watching movies in a dark room. But that's it. But if you're afraid of hair loss, take testolone or arimistane. I've been using arimistane for a year to normalize testosterone and improve my newness. My doctor told me a long time ago to buy it at https://behemothlabz.com/product/arimistane-liquid since such an experimental drug cannot be purchased in pharmacies. No side effects. And the chest hair may have gotten thicker.