+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Managing weight gain on fin

Managing weight gain on fin any body been able to manage weight gain on fin?

I've stayed in the same weight for years on fin. I now added dut and i'm still the same weight. The only time I gain weight is when I go on my McDonald's eating binge without working out. Usually this happens during college semesters.

Do you work out and have a good diet?

Default Yep

I work out eat healthy still gain lots of weight I don't want to quit cose I get such good results with fin

I got increased fat on my sides, chest, not sure if my actual weight went up that much though, but I workout a good amount, and fin definitely eroded that to a degree, temporarily.

Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    I got increased fat on my sides, chest, not sure if my actual weight went up that much though, but I workout a good amount, and fin definitely eroded that to a degree, temporarily.
    Are you still on fin and did the fat gain go away?

I tapered off fin (been off for nearly 3 months), probably a little excess fat on my chest still, and I do get puffy nipples now and again, but it's not that noticeable, I look pretty much normal. So yeah, not permanent.

I lost a lot of weight couple of years ago by exercising and eating well. Was on Fin throughout.

This is one of the main reasons I dropped Propecia. I gained unnecessary weight on my sides, stomach, and chest area. I work out 5 days a week and that did not change while on Propecia.

I know with certainty that Propecia cause the weight gain because I remained on the same strict diet and workout regimen throughout.

It also made me weaker in the gym and harder to build muscle. I felt weaker at the gym within the first week on Propecia matter of fact.

Bottom line: A year off the drug, the weight on my chest disappeared, but the side and stomach weight was the hardest to get rid of. I shaved most of it off at this point, but still have another 2 months of strict diet and cardio before my six pack comes back.

My puffy nips remained for the most part, but without the excess chest fat it's barely noticeable now. Hate FIN.

Default What do you use now to stay thick?

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    This is one of the main reasons I dropped Propecia. I gained unnecessary weight on my sides, stomach, and chest area. I work out 5 days a week and that did not change while on Propecia.

I know with certainty that Propecia cause the weight gain because I remained on the same strict diet and workout regimen throughout.

It also made me weaker in the gym and harder to build muscle. I felt weaker at the gym within the first week on Propecia matter of fact.

Bottom line: A year off the drug, the weight on my chest disappeared, but the side and stomach weight was the hardest to get rid of. I shaved most of it off at this point, but still have another 2 months of strict diet and cardio before my six pack comes back.

My puffy nips remained for the most part, but without the excess chest fat it's barely noticeable now. Hate FIN.
    What do you use now to stay thick

Quote Originally Posted by thechamp View Post
    What do you use now to stay thick
    I use a combination of topicals daily. From an anti androgen standpoint I just started RU. From the research I gather, it is very difficult for it to go systematic and cause side effects. Especially at a low dose which I can manipulate.

I just started RU to see if I can get better results from what I'm currently doing. Rest assured though, if I see a trace of weight gain return or any libidos issues in the least, I'll quit cold turkey.