+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I'm going to reach out to Tammey once more and ask about which countries in Asia will be host to Replicel's treatment. Gonna make some grand plans for the future. Cant wait.
    Japan, China, South Korea, Taiwan and the ASEAN countries are named specifically in the release.

This is great news that Shiseido has officially bought into the replicel idea. What it boils down to at this point is that they have at least the same level of confidence that the company has in its potential and their money is now where their mouth is, so to speak. So with German trials happening a little later this year and what looks to be a further trial in Japan in the offing, I'd say they will crack this wide open. Japan, it says, is morphing it policies to improve approval wait times. Heaps of positives here. My how this company bounces back; a sign of tenacity and what is very likely a crew with the right stuff. Shiseido is a confidence builder for a crew of apparently already confident people. Going to be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    Where did you get the 2015 number from? Dammit why aren't more firms investing in this?

I wish I headed a giant pharma. This area is so undercapitalized, has so much demand, and hair loss is GLOBAL, there is no need for FDA approval. Ridiculous.
    Look at the bottom of this page...

http://www.replicel.com/hair-regener...air-loss/faqs/

When will your Phase II trial commence?
    We anticipate initiation of our Phase II dose-ranging trial in late-2013.

"Do you have a rough estimate of how long it will take for the treatment to be available to the public?

RepliCel is following a clear regulatory clinical pathway. Upon completing the first-in-man Phase I clinical trial, which is designed to test safety as well as efficacy, the company will initiate a Phase II dosing trial followed by a Phase III approval trial. The timeline to a commercial product depends on the execution of these trials and regulatory approvals. Nevertheless, if the technology proves safe and effective, RepliCel anticipates that a commercial product may be available in 2015 in non-Western jurisdictions."

EVERYTHING IS ON TRACK!!

Wow, that Shiseido company sounds like they are pretty convinced that Replicel works, no?

I wonder how does it work, when their last (Phase 2A I believe) results were very mediocre in terms of regrowth?

Maybe it at least stops MPB for good?

If such large (4th cosmetic company in the world) company have faith in Replicel then surely it must be effective?

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    Wow, that Shiseido company sounds like they are pretty convinced that Replicel works, no?

I wonder how does it work, when their last (Phase 2A I believe) results were very mediocre in terms of regrowth?

Maybe it at least stops MPB for good?
    Again, all we can do is speculate..but we know one thing is for sure, for a company like Shiseido do invest the amount of money they did in RepliCel, they have to have something that has shown to be far better than propecia or minox...

not to mention RepliCel is still on track for a 2015 release!!

To be honest I have a hard time believing it will be something very effective, based on their May 2012 Phase I/IIa results, which can be found here - http://www.replicel.com/wp-content/u...im-Results.pdf

60% response seems to be the magic number. ARI gets 60% response, Replicel gets 63%, Nigam is getting 50-70%. I wonder why.

What's troubling is that subjects who received PLACEBO also got increase in hair density (37% of subjects as opposed to 63% treated with DSC cells), ROFL. What's going on?

New article...were they pushed to release this informations because of the recent articles about Jahoda/Christiano discovers?
    http://www.vancouversun.com/health/S...893/story.html

Quote Originally Posted by moore View Post
    New article...were they pushed to release this informations because of the recent articles about Jahoda/Christiano discovers?
    http://www.vancouversun.com/health/S...893/story.html
    Yeah... I think the race for a cure is ON!!