+ Reply to Thread

Post Thinning hair: started with Lipogaine and Shampoo

Hello all,

This is my very first post here, just got accepted to the forums yesterday So i'm looking forward to share my experiences and opinions with all of you.

Like many man I started slowly thinning hair at around 2006, but I had so much hair that you could not notice anything. I always had very thick and healthy hair and I always had to remove extra hair when getting a hair cut...until today were you can notice that I will be going bald from front to crown if I do not do something about it. (i'm 30 today)

So, as I have some thin hair left from front to crown area I decided to start using minoxidil and after reading reviews in Amazon, seeing results from other people I have decided to give it a try. I have now been 2 days with Lipogaine minoxidil and Lipogaine Shampoo.

I already took some pictures before I started using Lipogaine and after. The minoxidil is quickly absorbed in my scalp and dries quick and for the time being no side effects, no itching etc. So hopefully I will be sharing some positive results as soon as I can upload some pictures of me were you can see some difference.

Be safe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg

Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	21214  

Arrow Update

Ok, it's way to early but I have decided to go ahead and post some pics after basically 5 days using Lipogaine and Lipogaine Shampoo. In the pictures below you will see first picture before I started using it, 2nd picture yesterday and last today after I got a decent hair cut since my sides were getting thicker with hair which it always does. The hair will hopefully allow me to apply Lipogaine easier and not to worry if the little hairs go left right etc.

So far no side effects, all good. The shampoo feels very refreshing and nice and the Lipogaine is not as oily as the kirkland I tried for a few weeks some years ago, it is absorbed quickly in to the scalp and doesn't take that long to dry. I would say approx. 10 min. As I apply Lipogaine on the affected area I massage it gently. As for the shampoo I use it 3 times per week.

Any one else using Lipogaine here or any other minoxidil?

Next update will come after 1 week or 2 using it, that way it will be easier to track any changes with time "if any" but I guess they will be slow from what I have been reading and people commented that it takes from 1 month or up to about 4.

Later and enjoy the weekend!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo1.JPG

Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	21251   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo2.JPG

Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	21252   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo3.JPG

Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	21253