+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    If you've been more successful than Replicels last trial then please do share.

Obviously not, you're just another butthurt NW7 that cant get laid.

Did you really just mock someone for being bald, on the BALDtruth forums?????

Aren't we all bald here?...Oh wait I'm sorry.... I forgot that most of you on this website are paranoid 21 year olds who actually have full heads of hair.

If your not bald then get of the f***ing forum!

Quote Originally Posted by medion1 View Post

Aren't we all bald here?...Oh wait I'm sorry.... I forgot that most of you on this website are paranoid 21 year olds who actually have full heads of hair.

LOL.

I'm not bald!

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    There is no way they would have been able to find such a major partner with a huge funding with their 6 month results!

They must have had some kind of breakthrough at the 12th month follow-up which they made available to Shiseido and got them all excited!

Let's hope they will also release their latest trial results to the public unlike Aderans!
    Slow down with the optimism Des

They have milestones in place and will get awarded much much more than $4 Million if they can meet them.

It's no coincidence that they got just enough to stay afloat for some time while doing phase 2.

I think they may have simply been able to convince the Japanese that the phase 2 results will be much better if they can optimize the product.

Shiseido probably figure it's worth a try and invested an initial sum of money which is nothing to them, in exchange of a licensing agreement which if pahse 2 will go well will be worth billions.

This doesn't necessarily mean that Replicel have something more concrete for sure, but we well know they really think they do and think they can prove much better results in phase 2. Someone here on some threads was explaining to us they initially did some testing on mice and that went really well, and then they learned there were some particular things that make it a lot harder to grow hair in human they had not accounted for in phase 1, but still though they could overcome these difficulties.

We'll have to see what happens, but definitely it's good that Replicel is a more serious prospect than it was a few months ago!

Quote Originally Posted by medion1 View Post

Mocking the baldness of forum members is a routine in baldness forums when you can't defend an argument

That user is particularly volatile, it's better to just ignore him

It would be a dream if Replicel were available at 1 year and a half as suggested by the Pipeline.

It is increasingly difficult to stay poisoning himself with drugs such as finasteride.

This is very good and promising news. All the negative users please dont spoil this forum with your un-useful doubt like always. Its really starting to get on my tits, you deserve to be bold. Idiots.

Replicel would always come out on top, the scientific team behind them is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    Slow down with the optimism Des

They have milestones in place and will get awarded much much more than $4 Million if they can meet them.

It's no coincidence that they got just enough to stay afloat for some time while doing phase 2.

I think they may have simply been able to convince the Japanese that the phase 2 results will be much better if they can optimize the product.

Shiseido probably figure it's worth a try and invested an initial sum of money which is nothing to them, in exchange of a licensing agreement which if pahse 2 will go well will be worth billions.

This doesn't necessarily mean that Replicel have something more concrete for sure, but we well know they really think they do and think they can prove much better results in phase 2. Someone here on some threads was explaining to us they initially did some testing on mice and that went really well, and then they learned there were some particular things that make it a lot harder to grow hair in human they had not accounted for in phase 1, but still though they could overcome these difficulties.

We'll have to see what happens, but definitely it's good that Replicel is a more serious prospect than it was a few months ago!
    This seems to be the best analysis of the situation.

Let's hope this is the beggining of something good!!! Fingers crossed

Let's be serious, I see nothing to get excited about. Replicel still has not revealed to the public how they're going to maintain trichogenic capabilities of DP cells in vitro, which rapidly dissipate after one passage. They have not demonstrated how they're going to negate the fact that DP cells migrate OUT of the HF bulb during MPB. Nor have we seen any analysis from them how they're going to address the problem of a progenitor cell deficit. Their whole operation runs on the distinction of DSC cells from DP and DS cells, a distinction that nobody else recognizes, and comes across as very unsophisticated - "hey lets multiply some DP cells and hope it works out!".

But of course we have resident trolls here like UK, who I doubt understands a word of what I wrote above, maybe he can run off to Replicel and beg to be included in their clinical trial.