Big Replicel News!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yagazooci
    • Apr 2012

It is good news indeed. Shisiedo seems a stalwart in the business of health and beauty; such a great boost for a potential fledgling company as Replicel. I'd say its their first amount of revenue. They have to be ecstatic after the decade of hard work they have put in. Awesome all around!

Comment

• Buckerine11
      • Nov 2008

This is great, as long as it isn't some stupid situation where they found they can actually prevent hair regrowth and Shisheido is using it as a hair removal product.

Comment

• StinkySmurf
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by UK Boy
        Professor Rolf Hoffmann, RepliCel's Chief Medical Officer commented, "The Agreement will ultimately see further human clinical trials being conducted by Shiseido in its territory. In addition, the Agreement anticipates ongoing research collaboration for the continued improvement of the technology. As Shiseido has world-class technical expertise in hair biology, we anticipate that together we will develop further improvements to the technology. As a co-founder of the Company, I am extremely pleased to be partnering with a leader in hair science."
        I think it's interesting how Shiseido will pay the bills and conduct it's own trials in Japan, and I'm not an expert, but $4 million dollars seems like enough for Replicel to conduct a single 12 month Phase 2 FDA trial here in the USA or maybe not even quite that much.

I can't see any negative side to this news! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• mmmcoffee
          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Buckerine11
          This is great, as long as it isn't some stupid situation where they found they can actually prevent hair regrowth and Shisheido is using it as a hair removal product.
          Haha Christ that would be hilarious in a not so funny way

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

Wow !!! This news really made my day !! It's nothing short of awesome to see a huge company step in and provide all needed financial liquidity to get this thing going. Replicel is back, with a vengeance !

Comment

• UK_
              • Feb 2011

Wow what great news - ill drink to this.

People have been saying for years - DSC cells do work because they do not lose their inductive capability!! The only issue has been obtaining them for re-injection into the scalp!!

Replicel share price index is climbing!

Comment

• KO1
                • Jan 2012

Er....I'm not sure what you guys are so excited about. Replicel's P1/2 trials at 6mos looked pretty mediocre - granted those were not the full 12 mos, have they even been released yet?

Comment

• UK_
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KO1
                  Er....I'm not sure what you guys are so excited about. Replicel's P1/2 trials at 6mos looked pretty mediocre - granted those were not the full 12 mos, have they even been released yet?
                  Er... can you do any better?

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                    • Dec 2012

first off, phase I is just for safety...second off, there can be a huge difference between 6-12 months

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
                      first off, phase I is just for safety...second off, there can be a huge difference between 6-12 months
                      And third off... he cant do any better.

Comment

• KO1
                        • Jan 2012

When are they releasing full 12 mos? They announced they were going to release them at the Hair congress...a month ago.

Comment

• KO1
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                          And third off... he cant do any better.
                          Yes, let us all get blindingly excited for a treatment that gives you mediocre growth.

f***g idiot.

Comment

• UK_
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KO1
                            Yes, let us all get blindingly excited for a treatment that gives you mediocre growth.

f***g idiot.
                            If you've been more successful than Replicels last trial then please do share.

Obviously not, you're just another butthurt NW7 that cant get laid.

Comment

• Thinning87
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by KO1

f***g idiot.
                              No need to get all heated up lads.

What they have told us is that phase 1 was aimed at proving safety. Phase 2 will be aimed at optimizing results.

Can we know for sure that there will be some kind of improvement? No but I think it's likely.

Do we know if we can rely on them to have the definitive cure or what can be defined as a "badass product"? No, but all we can do is wait and see.

Comment

• john2399
                                • Jan 2012

Spencer needs to post that convo with d hall asap.

Comment

Working...