Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Conpecia
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by KO1
    That's a fair point, in that regard it does look good. My concern is that it doesn't look much like an ownership stake, but more like an "option" if the project pays off. In any case, from an investment perspective, the more funds that go in, the better!
    why wouldn't they go with Histogen then, since Histogen's results seem stronger than Replicel's? I think Replicel must have upped the game in some form to get a legitimate investor when we have Gail from Histogen admitting that they can't afford a multi-country release and BTT members actually trying to create a kick starter for Histogen...

To me this suggests Replicel is more promising

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by KO1
      I made four points against Replicel, why don't you answer them? As I said, I don't expect a response.

I repeat, Arashi really doesn't know what he's talking about, he trolls all over the HL forums, but keep sucking up to your "Senior Members" (wow!).

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that even Iron Man agrees with my points about Replicel.
      You were referring to UK when you said he didnt know what he was talking about. I don't care what you're talking about for sure. I've seen your posts on HS. You're always negative regarding everything, you attack anybody who disagrees with you, always looking for fights, talking in an extremely condescending manner, showing off your "knowledge" like your some kind of entity, most probably because you failed miserably in real life at pretty much everything. Nobody wants you here. Go back to HS and go fight there with Hairman2, JarJarbinx and the likes.

Comment

• Gjm127
        • Mar 2012

we're still 5-6 years away from this being introduced to the market... I mean, I'm happy for the big fund but, this news doesn't regrow my hair any time soon so...

Comment

• KO1
          • Jan 2012

Please buddy, I made a post criticizing Replicel, and UK decided to make it personal, you chose to defend him.

Don't blame it on me. I did not start this, and it is not my problem UK takes criticism of Replicel personally.

Comment

• bigentries
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Conpecia
            why wouldn't they go with Histogen then, since Histogen's results seem stronger than Replicel's? I think Replicel must have upped the game in some form to get a legitimate investor when we have Gail from Histogen admitting that they can't afford a multi-country release and BTT members actually trying to create a kick starter for Histogen...

To me this suggests Replicel is more promising
            It really can be anything.
            Maybe Replicel approached Shisiedo in the first place and they thought it was a good deal, maybe they don't know what the hell Histogen is

Or maybe, as mediocre as Replicel results were (they were), they are still Phase 1. The fact that the deal includes huge amounts for milestones tells you that they want something better

Comment

• KO1
              • Jan 2012

I believe it is because Replicel has been approaching outside investors as they have less funding and are a smaller operation than Histogen. Replicel has always planned on getting Big Pharma involved after hopefully a successful P1 trial, according to their CEO. There is no way without another deal, these guys have the capital to do a P2 trial or further, that will require another few million.

Comment

• Thinning87
                • Dec 2012

Speculation, speculation, and speculation. Folks, get real. Read the news and read between the lines if you can, but don't go off with your imagination all the time.

I find it unbelievable how many of you are always acting like they can scorn and/or know better than the CEO's of these companies.

Relax and be patient!

Comment

• WINGER
                  • Feb 2013

God! Some of you really are ******s, listen to you! Stop your bickering please!! Have you nothing better to do? Nobody gives a shite.

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

I like turtles.

Comment

• Henkeh91
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
                      I like turtles.
                      Trains*

Comment

• UK_
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
                        You were referring to UK when you said he didnt know what he was talking about. I don't care what you're talking about for sure. I've seen your posts on HS. You're always negative regarding everything, you attack anybody who disagrees with you, always looking for fights, talking in an extremely condescending manner, showing off your "knowledge" like your some kind of entity, most probably because you failed miserably in real life at pretty much everything. Nobody wants you here. Go back to HS and go fight there with Hairman2, JarJarbinx and the likes.
                        Amen to that.

Cant stand trolls.

Comment

• Desmond84
                          • Oct 2012

You know what's sad? We have to wait another 18 months just to see if this new culturing method improves things

God this waiting game is so depressing

Comment

• UK Boy
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Desmond84
                            You know what's sad? We have to wait another 18 months just to see if this new culturing method improves things

God this waiting game is so depressing
                            Won't they release 6 month data like they did with the phase I trial?

Comment

• Scientalk56
                              • Nov 2012

Also guys its so sad to see Replicel managed to overtake Histogen and may actually come to market first, even though Histogen was at least 1 year ahead of them!

Replicel has finished their Phase 2b protocol and the trial will start in 2 months...Meanwhile, Histogen has remained silent for the last 6 months with no sign of a new protocol being written up or a planned timeline to conduct Phase 2b!

It looks like we may be waiting much longer for Histogen than originally expected
                              Exacylt what i was thinking of... it's very sad...

Comment

• Pentarou
                                • Apr 2013

Also guys its so sad to see Replicel managed to overtake Histogen and may actually come to market first, even though Histogen was at least 1 year ahead of them!

Replicel has finished their Phase 2b protocol and the trial will start in 2 months...Meanwhile, Histogen has remained silent for the last 6 months with no sign of a new protocol being written up or a planned timeline to conduct Phase 2b!

It looks like we may be waiting much longer for Histogen than originally expected
                                Sad and disappointing, yes. Don't count your penguins before they hatch, as I always say, we have no idea if Histogen will 'make it', could be a dead end like Aderans, and Follica's wounding treatment.

Comment

Working...