+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Uhhh man, I've been there! Don't rush it brother...you have to be ready for it!

And when you are...start very low and then don't take anymore for a week...just see how your body feels! Update us on it as often as you want...we'll be here for you
    Thanks man, always good to see you posting Des.

There are several alternative treatments that are potential. The Kératene is one of them. If work exactly as proposed, goodbye Finasteride. Besides being a focused product for baldness rather than prostate, is not an inhibitor of 5AR but a retarder.

Expect this Hystogen reach the market is to have the same perspective expected to end hunger on the planet.

I see only one advantage of Fina front of these other 5AR inhibitors. Everyone already knows which side to expect and it is only a matter of time before they happen (which can occur months or years), the rest of the mechanism of action is the same, inhibit 5AR. In this case I see no difference in using topical finasteride or topical Pantostin. The effect is the same.

What makes the difference in any of these applications is the vehicle to carry the substance into the skin depending on the amount and may also have systemic absorption and bring about the same effects.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I know... I ordered my Fin and it arrived but dont know if I can bring myself to take it.
    Don't mean to keep harping on about this but being as you are ordering from the same place as I would be UK, can you me whether it's easy to cut Finpecia into quarters dude? I was advised by the salesperson that it isnt as the pill disintegrates? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Don't mean to keep harping on about this but being as you are ordering from the same place as I would be UK, can you me whether it's easy to cut Finpecia into quarters dude? I was advised by the salesperson that it isnt as the pill disintegrates? Cheers.
    never heard this and i have been to afew doctors. Cutting the pill into quarters is extremely easy. my pill cutter comes with a sealed box where i can store my cut pills (bought from Lloyds Pharmacy).

Question are you guys getting your Fin online? if so how come? i went to my GP told her my problem, got all the necessary blood work and then was proscribed fin. my GP even went our her way to get me the generic stuff. i get 3 packs (x28pills in a pack) lasts me just under a year (cut into quarters) and cost me £7.49 for the 3packs from Lloyds pharmacy.

I have been using Pantostin for a month. I found several studies about 17a-estradiol and none of them had great results. This is not a replacement for FIN. I would say that it will have some effect, but not strong. It has given no sides so its worth trying. I got mine from superhumangear and it was legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    How do we not know about this? It's been available for many years in Germany!

__________________________________________________ _________________

Alfatradiol is a 5α-reductase inhibitor used topically for the treatment of androgenic alopecia (hair loss) in men and women.

A clinical study performed in Germany seemed to reveal that Alfatradiol may perform well at slowing down or stopping the progression of hair loss whereas minoxidil proved to increase hair density and overall hair shaft thickness.

__________________________________________________ _______________

For those that can NOT tolerate Finasteride, they should definitely try this Pantostin! Due to its mechanism of action...it is most probably as effective as Finasteride...

Furthermore, apart from a slight itching, NO adverse effect has been reported with this drug!!!
    Nice find, and welcome back!

PS THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO REORGANIZE THE FREAKING FORUM IN A WAY THAT ALL INFO IS STORED IN DETAIL AND IS READILY ACCESSIBLE. WHERE ARE THE MODS ON THIS? THE FORUM NEEDS TO BE SO THAT ALL USEFUL LITERATURE IS CONSERVED FOR THOSE WHO COME IN LATER AND WANT TO LEARN. IT'S THE WILD WEST RIGHT NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Just get a decent pill cutter an you'll be fine - have you placed an order from UKFIN?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Just get a decent pill cutter an you'll be fine - have you placed an order from UKFIN?
    Cheers. No haven't yet. Bit reluctant to spend £70 initially on a trial run, still chewing it over. Will you start this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    PS THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO REORGANIZE THE FREAKING FORUM IN A WAY THAT ALL INFO IS STORED IN DETAIL AND IS READILY ACCESSIBLE. WHERE ARE THE MODS ON THIS? THE FORUM NEEDS TO BE SO THAT ALL USEFUL LITERATURE IS CONSERVED FOR THOSE WHO COME IN LATER AND WANT TO LEARN. IT'S THE WILD WEST RIGHT NOW!
    +1

10ch

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    I have been using Pantostin for a month. I found several studies about 17a-estradiol and none of them had great results. This is not a replacement for FIN. I would say that it will have some effect, but not strong. It has given no sides so its worth trying. I got mine from superhumangear and it was legit.
    Young, are you planning any blood tests to check dht , t , etc levels?

Thanks Des for bringin this up. Keratine or Pantostin or what's around next month? I'm so confused.