+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Yeah Jens..that's the study I was reading

UK, can you believe this product has been available for over 10 years and no one knows about it!!! My mind is literally blown?!?!
    This is exactly what everyone have been waiting for...Should members be risking their health using RU and CB sourced from black market without knowing their potential long-term side effects when we have this product sitting right under our nose?

This might tie everyone over till we get Histogen & CB come to fruition
    I know, it's a similar story for RU58841 - makes me wonder if we're just going round in circles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazza View Post
    You have to remember Des, if this was truely a great thing and worked it would be around the web and doctors would be proscribing this. If something has been around for 10years and still not heard of, that kinda speaks for itself.
    Very true Dazza, and you may be right indeed. Unfortunately the study I read was very minimalistic...reminded me of LOREAL studies which is disappointing...there's no mention of plasma / scalp DHT levels, etc

But, it may help some ppl particularly those that are really scared of using fin and that's something in itself I suppose...

Thumbs up

Very true Dazza, and you may be right indeed. Unfortunately the study I read was very minimalistic...reminded me of LOREAL studies which is disappointing...there's no mention of plasma / scalp DHT levels, etc

But, it may help some ppl particularly those that are really scared of using fin and that's something in itself I suppose...
    absolutely

All of this confusion and fear of taking anti-androgens is resting on the misconceived notion that DHT has no use in the male body, an assertion actually made by Merck in their "2% side effect study" - I'm going state the obvious; if it's existed in the human body for millions of years of evolution then it HAS a ****ing purpose.

For some reason, pharmaceutical companies gave up on the idea of topical hairloss drugs as soon as Propecia came out!

They assumed tablets are so much easier to use and very effective! What they didn't take into account was the fin sides which is why we're in the situation we are today!

Cosmo pharmaceutical has finally caught on to that and is trying to get CB on the market. The sad thing is CB-03-01 was discovered in the late 90's...it was shelved since Propecia was assumed to be good enough!

Enough of the past though..its just depressing

Let's focus on what we can do today!

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    All of this confusion and fear of taking anti-androgens is resting on the misconceived notion that DHT has no use in the male body, an assertion actually made by Merck in their "2% side effect study" - I'm going state the obvious; if it's existed in the human body for millions of years of evolution then it HAS a ****ing purpose.
    DHT is most definitely needed...but with finasteride we're only blocking around 45-51% of plasma DHT in our body at 1mg/day....around 40-45% at 0.25mg/day!

There's enough DHT to maintain normal functions to some extent hopefully till we get our hands on a better treatment!

I know it's hard UK...believe me brother I hate taking this crap! But what if Histogen gets delayed again and we wont get our hands on it till 2017-2018!

DESMOND84, I think so far Keratene Alphactive Retard is the only alternative to FIN with studies. We have to wait for something new and proven especially topical...

DHT is most definitely needed...but with finasteride we're only blocking around 45-51% of plasma DHT in our body at 1mg/day....around 40-45% at 0.25mg/day!

There's enough DHT to maintain normal functions to some extent hopefully till we get our hands on a better treatment!

I know it's hard UK...believe me brother I hate taking this crap! But what if Histogen gets delayed again and we wont get our hands on it till 2017-2018!
    I know... I ordered my Fin and it arrived but dont know if I can bring myself to take it.

Quote Originally Posted by HARIRI View Post
    DESMOND84, I think so far Keratene Alphactive Retard is the only alternative to FIN with studies. We have to wait for something new and proven especially topical...
    Very true...I'm watching the Keratene thread very closely Hariri...let's see what the blood tests show! I've got my fingers crossed

BTT forum is a priceless wealth of information...and its members are some of the best in any online forum!

Let's beat this curse together

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    I know... I ordered my Fin and it arrived but dont know if I can bring myself to take it.
    Uhhh man, I've been there! Don't rush it brother...you have to be ready for it!

And when you are...start very low and then don't take anymore for a week...just see how your body feels! Update us on it as often as you want...we'll be here for you