+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Pure HM result @ drnigams with forum member as witness

Dear Friends

Kindly find few picture of my patient Mr. Verma, from Mumbai, India who did his first
    progenetic stem cell hair multiplication on 22nd June 2012, and took the mini hair multiplication
    on 7th July 2012 as per our old protocol of stem cell hair multiplication and still has got
    encouraging results. This patient will undergo advance stemcell multiplication protocol where we
    re-extract 100 to 150 grafts for 2 injection of autologus stemcell injections with DP cell and
    growth factor injections. kindly note, we could not take good before pics in june 2012,as you can see the before pic in one image shows hair combed forward..which means ,as patient told.. he was more bald in front and central scalp...

I hope he should get double the density with this new protocol in a year's time.

Tom vercetty the independent forum who is undergoing invitro and HM in my clinic, spoke to
    him in detail and looked at his hair closely, as tom would be talking for the forum member,
    another patient next to tom is undergoing who is a case of NW7 with a goal of NW2 has met
    and spoken to the patient, also another patient of pure NW7 may come tomorrow to meet tom.

As you can see surprisingly, even with 15 days of HM that is approx 2 passages he
    responded well, but remember some may not respond even 6-7 passage with 2 HM
    injections. Hopefully tricogeneic 3D Spheroidal trichogenic DP culture should improve the
    results as well as trichogenic freshly isolated DP cell injections.

Good news is that some fortunate will respond extremely well while others will have to wait,
    which is not in my and or biotech science hand to predict who will or who will not as on today.

click link below to see enlarged close up of the above pic
    http://www.drnigams.net/images/DV/Large/1.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/DV/Large/2.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/DV/Large/3.jpg

Video link

http://www.drnigams.net/images/DV/Large/4.jpg

http://www.drnigams.net/images/DV/Large/5.jpg

Hello Dr Nigam

Thank you for this. The results look good, and if an independent forum member can verify them that is excellent news.

May I ask, what is the response rate to HM? You seem to indicate that not all people respond. Is the above a best case scenario or is he a typical result?

Thanks

I'm not sure what I'm looking at here.

In the below shot, are these two images taken on the same day?

And does this image represent before and after or just after or just before?

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Thanks for the update, these are great results Dr. Nigam, I can not wait to see the case NW7 ... DR. Nigam, I deeply thank you for everything you do for us. Ignore the stupid comments of some members of the forum.

Thumbs up

Dr Nigam How long does it take to preform this procedure on a patient?

You extract 100 hairs and do a progenetic stem cell hair multiplication and then give the patient injections?

Am I correct in saying there is no grafting but a serious of injections only?

Does this happen the same day as the 100 hair extractions or weeks later?

What is the cost for this procedure? It seems from this evidence like a worthwhile procedure somewhere between PRP and Histogen.

What are the safety concerns? (Maybe other forum members can answer this)

Again Dr Nigam thank you for your time and effort in communicating with us.

The more time that passes the more interest I have in coming to visit you

Quote Originally Posted by jotronic View Post
    i'm not sure what i'm looking at here.

+111111

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    Thanks for the update, these are great results Dr. Nigam, I can not wait to see the case NW7 ... DR. Nigam, I deeply thank you for everything you do for us. Ignore the stupid comments of some members of the forum.
    I totally agree. We all very much appreciate all that you are doing, Dr. Nigam. You're really one of the very few people who are trying to give us much better treatments to regrow hair with fewer downsides and flaws. Thank you very much, you give us all much-needed hope that a cure or an effective treatment for hair loss will be developed sooner rather than later.

Jotronic...,
    The pics you mentioned in your post are taken today that is after pics...taken from different angles for different view..
    The before and after...pics can be clearly seen..in the top three pics..will post video tmr..

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    I'm not sure what I'm looking at here.

"Good news is that some fortunate will respond extremely well while others will have to wait,
    which is not in my and or biotech science hand to predict who will or who will not as on today."

Dr. Nigam does this mean it will work for everyone, but some will get good results straight away, and someone else will have to wait a long time???