+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Can you please explain me in detail which "technology" exactly he proved via Tom?

Please stop being so ridiculously ...

Ops, I forgot - Everything seems to be in oooder ...
    He hasn´t proven anything yet (at least in my opinion), BUT he's doing a really great job documenting Tom's case ! The photo's are even better than the one's HASCI shot for the their 50 grafts test (even after I explained them several times how important it was to get a good, clear pre-op photo, the one they sent is mediocre at best).

If the rest of Dr Nigam's photo's are as good as his pre-up photo's, then we'll soon know exactly how effective his procedure is, something we still don't know about HASCI, even after all these years.

And even you must wonder about the true effectiveness of the Gho procedure, IM. If regrowth was really 80%, then why do they advise clients not to have more than 3 HST's (if they want to shave their hair) ? It sounds to me like the effective regrowth percentage is lower than 80%. I hope the 50 grafts test will show great results but I don't know, it would make sense that the true regrowth will come in lower (I'd say probably somewhere at 60-65%). And also, why are there only 3 3 hair grafts in the 50 grafts test ? Both questions I've asked HASCI but still no answer ... Dr Nigams on the other hand is here on these forums answering any question you want to ask, always within 24 hours, something I really have started to respect.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post

Let's compare hst 50 grafts patch test versus drnigam's forum member's invitro case....let the truth prevail..and the world know...THE VERDICT...
    …told the man - who has never ever seen a final result of his “doubling technique”.

Pfffffft…

the reason why theres only 3 3hair grafts? hasci needle is too small

dr nigam photos are much much better then those provided by dr gho, even though they know the importance of this test and we told them million times what we want

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    dr nigam photos are much much better then those provided by dr gho, even though they know the importance of this test and we told them million times what we want
    Documentation and communication from Dr Nigams is 10x better than from HASCI. But in the end it's all about effectiveness. Let's hope both procedures will be as effective as the doctors state they are.