+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post

Dr Nigam, are you going to reply to my original questions?
    Don’t worry - he will offer you abundant enough orange sherbet … and/or a piece of gum.

One thing that makes Dr Nigam seem more genuine is the fact that he doesn't believe people who have had HT's will see good results with the HM procedures due to the microscarring. He could have easily said, "yes it will work on everything!".

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post

One thing that makes Dr Nigam seem more genuine is the fact that he doesn't believe people who have had HT's will see good results with the HM procedures due to the microscarring. He could have easily said, "yes it will work on everything!".
    He he, who says that "HM procedures" (pure cell-based HM) is working and will work at all??

Here is what all those guys in this field say, who have REAL EXPERIENCE with such procedures - on humans:

Dr. Ken Washenik:
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...&postcount=940

Dr. Coen Gho:
    http://www.hasci.com/en/science/hair-multiplication/

So what's still THE problem in general? You know, THE problem which Dr. Nigam solved within just a few month ...

But here is the good news:

http://youtu.be/khVm4wSpzjo

Dr. Gail Naughton (Histogen) reported at the ISHRS in 2012, that their "HM procedure" works even in scar tissue!!

So everything seems to be in order ...

These procedures do work, however they do not work consistently. Nobody said Nigam had solved this problem. Washenik gets 60% response rates, and Nigam is getting about the same (50-60%) according to him.

Breaking bald,
    Just finished TOM'S procedure.
    Need to document,number every graft,in macro and videoscopic pics.
    Will respond ,but give me sometime...
    In short,showed few patients of pure HM to TOM..he was in shock and awe...this is for believers and not skeptics..not just because of me..but due to support of researchers ..we all are very close...with PURE HM.

If IM comes with good question, fine, if he is just trolling ,do not waste time with him ..except that he is a good entertainer and a good friend material ...had he not been a blind hst supporter,even when i have exposed hst...if he wants ,i can completely expose hst...but as i said no time left for the same...His boss keeps calling our mutual friend in mumbai..why dnigam attacking me....
    dr gho,it is in response to IM,he forces me to...

Time will tell..whether IM and company..the big hst lover..as they have been treated by them...are kids or the rest of the members are kids...i have set the deadline...dec 2013...for this saga....

Let's compare hst 50 grafts patch test versus drnigam's forum member's invitro case....let the truth prevail..and the world know...THE VERDICT...

Begin the healthy competition among doctors...patients and docs ..both will benefit....

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    I kind of agree with what IM is saying, there seem to be so many young guys that are just too desperate and are easily convinced by Nigam. Believe me I want to belive in Dr Nigam as much as everybody else but I am far from being convinced, however he does seem like an intelligent and considerate guy.

Dr Nigam, are you going to reply to my original questions?

Thumbs up Keep going Dr. Nigam!

Many of us believe in you, Dr. Nigam so keep going fast! I really look forward to the coming results. It`s gonna be some exciting months. And I do also look forward to go through with a treatment at your clinic when the time is right.

If you solve this you are truly one of the greatest and you will have helped so many people!

You are sure you will have the sollution completely ready in december?
    During the next months, until december, when will you report? When can we be sure there will be updates?

And also, how many grafts do you think you will you be able to multiply in one procedure by december?

Dr. Nigam, do not waste your precious time on IM and Dr. Gho. You have the full support of most members of the forum. Focus on the procedure, and continue a good job and save us.

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    Dr. Nigam, do not waste your precious time on IM and Dr. Gho. You have the full support of most members of the forum. Focus on the procedure, and continue a good job and save us.
    +1.

You've been doing a great job so far in trying to prove your technology via Tom. If you're as good as you claim to be, then clients all over the world will come to you. No need to bash Gho or IM. And please stop claiming IM works for Gho, it's ridiculous. IM is German and the way he's behaving on these forums, do you really think Gho would pay for that ??? It's an absurd claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    +1.

You've been doing a great job so far in trying to prove your technology via Tom.
    Can you please explain me in detail which "technology" exactly he proved via Tom?

Please stop being so ridiculously ...

Ops, I forgot - Everything seems to be in oooder ...

Sure,and me and dr gho will be friends one day ,that's for sure...i feel bad doing that...anybody who brings improvement for the cure should be appreciated..and hst is suppose to be better than fue...and i appreciate dr go's work for the same...ok i take your advice...
    Arashi,i am posting few pics of tom,for the mmebers review for clarity of pics and not the case presentation today..as tom will fly back tmr night...he stayed back..so if you want any more pic reshoot of certain pic..i can request him to come tmr for the same..i also gave him videomicroscopic camera for followup...to post the pics from france....i am confident of his result..can see little donor regen on 4th day..with the extractions on day0 site...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    +1.

You've been doing a great job so far in trying to prove your technology via Tom. If you're as good as you claim to be, then clients all over the world will come to you. No need to bash Gho or IM. And please stop claiming IM works for Gho, it's ridiculous. IM is German and the way he's behaving on these forums, do you really think Gho would pay for that ??? It's an absurd claim.