+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    Would you believe that this is the same person on the photos if Tom Vercetti confirm that???
    Would i believe it if some random dude from the internet, who i don't know a thing about, have never read a post from, have no inkling of his motivations or interests, confirmed this?

No

Sure,when he comes after fortnight for the treatment with new protocol..

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Thank you for posting this video, though very grainy, it's much better than the photos and lends more credibility.

Would be nice to see a video shot from the back of the head with the assistant combing upwards to expose the scalp in the occipital region.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    Dr Nigam, what I don't understand is that if you can do all the things you say you can, why are you not world famous?

And how is it that you are so far ahead of everybody else in the hair loss industry?
    That is pretty easy to explain:

Dr. Nigam is like a child; in simple words –believe it or not- he is still like all the kids you can see on hair loss forums every day who start to lose their hair. And kids, you know, especially those who are extremely desperate – they believe EVERY SHIT you say and everything they read anywhere, simply because they WANT to believe; like they want to believe that something like “Santa Claus” or the “Easter Bunny” exists. And as soon as people want to believe - they simply stop thinking. They get angry and will attack you as soon as you try to tell and/or explain them the truth or the contrary.

For example:
    “Acell” or “PRP” or “ECM” or “Growth Factors” (of course “the right ones”) or “boosted grafts” or “Progenitor Stem Cells” or “Trichogenic Dermal Papilla Culture” ..... - all these terms are all these “cosy” terms you can find everywhere on hair loss forums or in headlines of scientific papers. Terms (which they don't even understand), which makes desperate kids very fast keen-eared – especially when they read “sophisticated combinations" and/or "equations” thereof like “boosted grafts with progenitor stemcells+dp cells=ecm+growth factors+prp”. Yeah, something like this makes the hair loss kids completely geil and you can read things like “This guy knows his stuff” or “May god bless this guy!” after they have read such “sophisticated equations” …

They are practically hypnotized - it’s like Austin Powers (=Nigam) is doing this with the guard Christian Slater (=desperate hair loss kid) in the movie…

http://youtu.be/bhuOIbg-hM0

“Everything seems to be in order.” lol...

And - yeah, Dr. Nigam is completely the same guy - like the guard, as soon as he is reading "stuff" on hair loss forums. In more simple words, he represents, in fact, BOTH characters - Austin Power (the Indian hypnotist) AND Christian Slater (the himself hypnotized).

I think this guy .... 534 623 .... I think you should visit the forum "the truth about mental illness" .... Brother, if you do not like how we're crazy, do not visit this forum.

534623 are you taking finasteride? If so, how long have you been taking it?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    I think this guy .... 534 623 .... I think you should visit the forum "the truth about mental illness" .... Brother, if you do not like how we're crazy, do not visit this forum.
    Good point, but at least he's looking out for the kids being mesmerized by the slightest hint that something amazing is actually out there now or Real Soon.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Cheers
    Nice one +1

534623, I think nigams truley believes in translating all the studies to real human trials, even tho he can not guarantee Afro nw0 yet, He goes for it like true a man with a goal, knowing that he is going to make allot of enemies, with HT doctors that still preform oldschool HT's.

I have big respect for pioneers, that don't stick their heads in the sand. even tho they are going to fail the first 100 times, there will be some point that they will succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Cheers
    Only pill he takes is Prozac.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post

I think nigams truley believes in translating all the studies to real human trials, even tho he can not guarantee Afro nw0 yet, He goes for it like true a man with a goal, knowing that he is going to make allot of enemies, with HT doctors that still preform oldschool HT's.
    Sure, everything seems to be in order.

I kind of agree with what IM is saying, there seem to be so many young guys that are just too desperate and are easily convinced by Nigam. Believe me I want to belive in Dr Nigam as much as everybody else but I am far from being convinced, however he does seem like an intelligent and considerate guy.

Dr Nigam, are you going to reply to my original questions?