+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Not ..for everyone as on today..but definitely works very well in cases who respond.
    With addition of trichogenic dp culture,dp cell injection,growth factors,and further improvement in coming months..will give hopefully results in larger number of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    "Good news is that some fortunate will respond extremely well while others will have to wait,
    which is not in my and or biotech science hand to predict who will or who will not as on today."

Dr. Nigam does this mean it will work for everyone, but some will get good results straight away, and someone else will have to wait a long time???

These pics are not a best case scenario,
    Others have better results than this gentleman,remember the pics of hm i am posting are all of my older treatment protocol,by few months ,i will hope fully post the pics of results of present protocol,as you know we are improving on HM process with modifications and additions every month..
    I will tabulate the data in few months to give more precise figure in few months,,,as we contact every patient,take his/her pics.

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Hello Dr Nigam

Thank you for this. The results look good, and if an independent forum member can verify them that is excellent news.

May I ask, what is the response rate to HM? You seem to indicate that not all people respond. Is the above a best case scenario or is he a typical result?

Thanks

I think a little clarification is needed on some of these images. In particular, i've some concerns with the after images in these two sets of photos. Are these of the same individual?

The after from photo 1 and photo 2 look completely different. The after in photo two seems to have thinning much further down his crown and to the sides then does the after in photo 1, even if you account for the different camera angle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-1.jpg

Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	21212   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-2.jpg

Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	21213  

I'm going to keep repeating it until I'm satisified. I have seen zero. I repeat ZERO before/after photos that convince me they are of the same person. Not one.

Why is it so difficult? I mean SERIOUSLY.

Would you believe that this is the same person on the photos if Tom Vercetti confirm that???

i am not a fish, but they look legit

Dear Alchemist,
    Posting this patient's after video, taken the same day that is 28th may 2013,with the pics.
    I think watching the vertex and top view,you will understand,that from back view..his hair look more dense at the vertex and from a different angle that is little top view,his vertex looks little empty...you can see the vertex is still needs to be filled completely, but is better than before pic,in both the angles...better in back of the scalp angle and less filled up in vertex top view.
    Have a look at the video,the camera guy has all three view..with combover and without combover and front comb over....
    Can confirm the same from TOM VERCETTI...the french forum guy who is doing his procedure at my clinic ,right now....

http://youtu.be/iRa35X05Ku4

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    I think a little clarification is needed on some of these images. In particular, i've some concerns with the after images in these two sets of photos. Are these of the same individual?

The after from photo 1 and photo 2 look completely different. The after in photo two seems to have thinning much further down his crown and to the sides then does the after in photo 1, even if you account for the different camera angle.

Dr Nigam, what I don't understand is that if you can do all the things you say you can, why are you not world famous?

And how is it that you are so far ahead of everybody else in the hair loss industry?

With all due respect to Dr Nigam, I would not say that what he's doing is really far out. In some of these cases, these treatments are being trialed on patients, especially the HM and growth factor injections, and are in line with what many researchers like Washenik, Jahoda, Christiano and such have proposed, this is one of the reasons that these results are believable, IMO. What sets Dr Nigam apart is his willingness to offer this and experiment instead of just doing FUT/FUE. If other HT surgeons thought this way it would be better.

Although I believe Dr Nigam is splitting the stem cell multiplication from the DP culture injection, while ARI is doing them at once.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Dear Alchemist,
    Posting this patient's after video, taken the same day that is 28th may 2013,with the pics.
    I think watching the vertex and top view,you will understand,that from back view..his hair look more dense at the vertex and from a different angle that is little top view,his vertex looks little empty...you can see the vertex is still needs to be filled completely, but is better than before pic,in both the angles...better in back of the scalp angle and less filled up in vertex top view.
    Have a look at the video,the camera guy has all three view..with combover and without combover and front comb over....
    Can confirm the same from TOM VERCETTI...the french forum guy who is doing his procedure at my clinic ,right now....

http://youtu.be/iRa35X05Ku4

Thank you for posting this video, though very grainy, it's much better than the photos and lends more credibility.

Would be nice to see a video shot from the back of the head with the assistant combing upwards to expose the scalp in the occipital region.