+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Wow, no mistaking the improvement. The vellus hairs you have in front of your actual hairline are easily more significant than mine....in fact quite a few look borderline terminal. Mine are smaller and f*cking blond!
    I am starting to think about trying minox....
    Bro, you should, ASAP. Rogaine is like Dutasteride's tag team partner of choice. They are like the Dudley Boyz and together they put my MPB through a table. They've just been beating the hell out of my MPB, quickly and easily. I am so satisfied with my progress that I haven't even visited the cutting edge forum in a long time.

I don't think using dut by itself would get me these results, neither can fin+rogaine. This is definitely Dut+Rogaine's work.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Bro, you should, ASAP. Rogaine is like Dutasteride's tag team partner of choice. They are like the Dudley Boyz and together they put my MPB through a table. They've just been beating the hell out of my MPB, quickly and easily. I am so satisfied with my progress that I haven't even visited the cutting edge forum in a long time.

I don't think using dut by itself would get me these results, neither can fin+rogaine. This is definitely Dut+Rogaine's work.
    LMAO. I'm really noticing similar things. If I had to take a semi-educated (I use this term very loosely here) guess, I would reckon that minox is making vellus hairs pop up (as it tends to do) but the DHT suppression provided by duta is allowing them to grow and turn terminal, instead of just miniaturizing again as if you were solely using minox.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    LMAO. I'm really noticing similar things. If I had to take a semi-educated (I use this term very loosely here) guess, I would reckon that minox is making vellus hairs pop up (as it tends to do) but the DHT suppression provided by duta is allowing them to grow and turn terminal, instead of just miniaturizing again as if you were solely using minox.
    That's probably what it does. It's done it in a very short period of time. I remember it took nearly a year to see half of the results i'm getting now, when I was on fin+rogaine, and it eventually stopped anyway, and just slowed down the rate of my hair loss.

I remember seeing that May 3 picture and thinking 'Wow, that looks so good, i'm making progress really fast.' Of course this was in comparison with pictures from April. I see it now and I can't believe how bad it looks compared to now, just 3-4 weeks later. I hope to keep getting these same results at the end of every month. At this pace, I think that's exactly what is going to happen. Every week I see something changed in my hair line in a positive way.

How do I get a script for Dut & why isn't everybody using it if it is so effective?

1. You can either get it from your doc, or you can buy it online like me and Aames do.

2. They are terrified of the side effects. Look at how finasteride is portrayed as poison, imagine dutasteride which is stronger.

The very few documentations of before and after pictures of dutasteride users through hair loss forums, all show pretty good results.

I'm wondering if I should ask my Dr. to kick up the dosage on my Fin. I heard some people get 5 mg and cut them in half. I haven't any symptoms for 4 months with 1 mg.

If that doesn't work to go to Dut I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post

You are still on 1.25 mg fin right?

Where do you get it from?

Quote Originally Posted by mark-1 View Post
    Where do you get it from?
    You can get an rx for dut or fin from a doctor and buy both from licensed pharmacies.

Many people on this forum buy online from InHousePharmacy instead. Aames got his blood tested to see if his InHouse dut was real and it seemed to be working

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    You are still on 1.25 mg fin right?
    Also Patiently, what brand was it that you use for dut?