+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 135 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Is it possible to have this treatment done in one visit to India? I'd love to see the country, but I don't want to be paying two three times for flights if I have to keep going back.

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Is it possible to have this treatment done in one visit to India? I'd love to see the country, but I don't want to be paying two three times for flights if I have to keep going back.
    It should be possible, yeah. I think tom is going back to help Nigam with the pictures and to make a case for donor regeneration.

I know this is a very stupid question but is Dr Nigam doing what Histogen will do, but without the need for FDA approval?

After a quick google search "Dr Nigam" I found this:

http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Mumb...inic/9GiRXkaF/

Viren Shah , June 10, 2013
    @ Dr Nigams (Mumbai),I had a worst experience having Stem Cells and FUT hair transplant a year back. Earlier they experimented Stem Cells which had no result and later they performed FUT surgery for which i waited 12 months long to see result, but unfortunately it was all a waste.
    Besides money what i wasted, the worst part is that i wasted my Donor Area which has left a bad scar and 12 months of my time. Big fake. Do not get carried away. Try any other Surgeon but not Dr Nigam.
    atul , January 30, 2013
    I want to ask this Dr rahul that which legal authority had given them the permission and before showing them ,please show pictures of your patient without morphing their snaps.We will also love to see degrees of Dr. nigam and that picture should be clear not like other photos of Dr.BOLLYWOOD
    Shankar , January 30, 2013
    Dr Nigam Stem cell therapy is completely fraud.Dr Nigam is a fly by night operator .I paid him 2 lakhs and don't see any results .All his tail claims were false.
    He is the most farudent doctor I have seen in life and is shame on his profession
    P M , June 11, 2012
    I have consulted many doctors for hair loss. But Dr Nigam was the only one who didn't even check my hair and just gave the option of Stem Cell or Hair Transplant. So, in that case it means that he is only there to make money and not help you for hair loss. I had deposited the initial amount for the treatment, but when i realized my mistake, he even declined to refund my money. Where as before the payment he had agreed that if I don't go for the treatment, he would refund me the full amount. He is just there to make money by fooling people. I wouldnt recommend this doctor since I had bad experience with him. If you consult other doctors they will make sure to check your hair first and suggest accordingly.
    Anand , January 14, 2013
    Dr. Nigam is an avant-garde fraud doctor. He has been using Dr. Anjali's name, who does not exist. His images are all shopped (for uninitiated, photo-shopped!). He fooled millions earlier by distributing soya-flour and soy-recipe in exchange for lots of money. Promise made was that this could reduce weight. FDA raided his shop and lifted all his flour. Next on his mind was to come up with something renovative. What better way to fool people than those who are already insecure due to change in their complex due to falling hair. Enters this graphic designer who fill "fix" photograph of "fixing hair". Idiots at Indian administration will wake up soon. And people like Dr. Rahul (whoever he might be) are just puppies who will be evicted once Dr. Nigam's work takes a beating!! Keep it up Dr. Rahul...Your game will be up before you can call...hachoooo!!

man1234 , January 22, 2013
    i have taken stem cell treatment in dr. nigam's clinic in 2012 october.. i hav got no results so far.. even my hair is not stopped and no sign of new hairs growth.. i am totally disappointed with the treatment.. worthless.. useless.. they r not even bother about the patients once they receive the money.. plz dont loose your money.. i have lost my savings and finally cheated..

Indian review site.

Beware guys.

If it is too good to be true, it probably is. Especially from that part of the world.

The flour fraud:

http://www.consumercourt.in/other-pr...h-pvt-ltd.html - indian consumer court.

when i first went to Dr.Nigams clinic, i.e. around 7/8 m back, they show a lot of concern and care, little did i realized that its a business, and of course they are there to make money, let me tell you and they are trained well to give fault hope, after the procedure , and they have got their money, there was not even one follower up call, all the time i had to call, and did not get the concern person, its like a butcher shop, one goat cut then it the next, next ,,,,money making machine, i can grantee you not even one person who performs the procedure is a qualified person...most of them are not even from the same background..
    Dr Nigam Stem cell is a bluff.Even they didn't have patent for that.Even normal FUT and FUE in his clinic done by technical staffs not by doctor.Even Enthesia injection also given by technician (unprofessional).I am planning go to consumer court against them.How come the technician do the surgery with out holding a doctorate degree.it is a illegal act.Dr's Nigam is doing lot of advertisement and making people fool.They are playing with people's emotion.who lost their hair.They are hoping they will get anything.
    ...and so on.

If dr.nigam is a fraud, he better be aware of karma. A message to Dr.Nigam, do not mess with a bunch of balding/bald dudes who have verryyyy little patience.

Yeahyeahyeah,
    Let us analyze one by one,the following comments which you have posted.These are the only comments you will find in the internet and have been discussed in the same forum twice before,whenever a new poster on this thread comes if ,he does a google search he will find these comments,and posts it..but i think every three months ,i will have to face this post again and again and respond...not your fault..

1)The patient viren shah ,i contacted last week, after reading this ,has confirmed that he took stemcells from another doctors(dr sawant) clinic at ghatkopar,in mumbai,r in 2011,i have called him ,and will provide free treatment and he will post the results after the treatment.
    He did fue recntly from another doctor for his hairline.
    Just wait few months , he will be posting all praise for my clinic,as his procedure gets started...

2)Regarding the next comment,by some one called atul,please read properly no where he has mentioned he is or was my patient niether has he mentioned he ever visited me.Hence it is his opinion ,without even coming to my clinic.I do not know who has written this, i can only think of one among many jealous competitors,as i have 65% market share of ht work in mumbai among 50 surgeons., i do 100 plus cases per month,confirm the same from tom,he saw the rush and case etails at the 8000sqft plus clinic.This patient did fue with another doctor recently at his hairline...Have never met him in person,he will be coming to meet me in a day or two,but i am touch with him on mail since last one week.

3)The same stands for the comment poster Shankar,
    As per his post he has,neither visited me,nor is or was my patient.I mailed him to respond back in that site,no response till now.

4)This comment mentions that he/she had come to the clinic and consulted,but never did any treatment.I know this patient,she paid a small deposit and than had some financial problem in her life and wanted refund,initially we said since it was a discounted package my staff said they would not refund,but when i came to know, than understanding she has a psychological problem,have asked her to come and collect her deposit,which is a very small amount.

5)Regards next comment by anand,again never mentions that he is or was our patient,look at his comment seems obvious competitor.

6)This person in his comment again did not mentions anything of the procedure,or his experience,or whether he did any treatment with me.

7)This poster again ,does not mention that he is my patient.

I have mailed to all the above posters, on the same site where they posted,except by one ,i have not received any mail back,
    I mailed them..... that i will look into anyones grievance,
    if they are genuine and do whatever possible to make them satisfied
    ,had they been my patients they would have responded back...!

Which company including top telecommunications,hotels,airlines will not have customer grievances against them especially if they are service industry...
    But what best can one do.... other than attend and solve any grievance..when they come to one's notice..
    Can't do anything to the comments posted by a competitor..
    I have oipenly told many times,any real patient can approach me anytime ,anywhere..i will make sure his/her grievance if any would be sorted asap..and or will recieve his/her refund if not satisfied...let me know how many competitors are ready do do this..!
    Just mail me,i will forward you mails from this very forum(without disclosing their identity)who had no or poor results with top surgeons..in ht few cases unfortunately,even with doctors good intention will not be totally successful,stemcells are able to give results in approx.50% patients,but we refund or do doubling as a follow up to these patients who do not get result with stemcell injections...let me know what else can a doctor do beyond this...
    Tom,and other independent forum member cases which i present in months to come...will tell u about my results..yes not all stemcell inj patient will be successful...not the same with doubling patients...

I will have to answer on the forums ,same post by few sites again and again,i think every three months,when a new forum poster visits my thread ,search google and shares the same...!

[QUOTE=yeahyeahyeah;130396]After a quick google search "Dr Nigam" I found this:

The comment below, is regards first comment...not the second comment in the above post(typo error)

This patient did fue with another doctor recently at his hairline...Have never met him in person,he will be coming to meet me in a day or two,but i am touch with him on mail since last one week.

Talking wow

Even Enthesia injection also given by technician (unprofessional).
    Holy sh*t, Nigams is offering euthanasia as a potential solution? Well, hair loss does cause a lot of suffering and he is trying to think outside the box...
    Still, seems a bit drastic to me, but I guess if all else fails..

Quote Originally Posted by x4342 View Post
    Holy sh*t, Nigams is offering euthanasia as a potential solution? Well, hair loss does cause a lot of suffering and he is trying to think outside the box...
    Still, seems a bit drastic to me, but I guess if all else fails..
    Its going to take A LOT of good results for me to even consider Dr Nigam.

At least with Gho, he didnt have bad reviews left right and centre.

And is enthesia , euthanasia?

have to admit that this is a bit of a bumer.
    I am interested in Dr. Nigam interventions but I think I will wait another couple of months ;-)

Will need much more positive and official and definitive proofs of great work done before considering.

Best of luck, I am watching you.

And thank you for your kind answers via e-mail, I am not rejecting you, but this is still too controversial and weird and negative.

I am waiting for you to become the legendary hair multiplication pionneer and then I'll be glad to pay for your treatments and help you becoming world famous.

You seem confident, should be only a matter of time (months hopefully)