• veca
    • Jan 2012

I am in touch with Dr. Nigam

Comment

• garethbale
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
      ^people said some hurtful things about him, I'm flowing boldy progress
      No one said anything hurtful (other than that clown Ironman). It was just criticism which he should expect, and most of it was constructive.

I would like Dr Nigams to come back and post though. If he's eager to prove his doubters wrong he should.

Any chance you (or anyone) could encourage him to come back?

Comment

• NewestGuy
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by garethbale
        No one said anything hurtful (other than that clown Ironman). It was just criticism which he should expect, and most of it was constructive.

I would like Dr Nigams to come back and post though. If he's eager to prove his doubters wrong he should.

Any chance you (or anyone) could encourage him to come back?
        In all fairness I have seen at least three people on this site user the word "fraud" in reference to him.

Comment

• veca
          • Jan 2012

Tom my friend, how are you? I think you are now preoccupied with girls since you got a new hairline :-) Please post your new photo, do not make me come to you, to force you do that, and shave your head completely to see donor regeneration! :-)

Comment

• NewestGuy
            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by veca
            Tom my friend, how are you? I think you are now preoccupied with girls since you got a new hairline :-) Please post your new photo, do not make me come to you, to force you do that, and shave your head completely to see donor regeneration! :-)
            Uh oh....another Nigam patient has disappeared. We've got to find out where all these bodies are being buried so we can check their growth.

Comment

• garethbale
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by NewestGuy
              Uh oh....another Nigam patient has disappeared. We've got to find out where all these bodies are being buried so we can check their growth.
              haha

don't worry, Tom will be back I'm sure

Comment

• NewestGuy
                • Jul 2013

Originally posted by garethbale
                haha

don't worry, Tom will be back I'm sure
                Yeah, it's been almost three months since this thread started and I'm dying of anticipation to start hearing some feedback.

Comment

Working...