+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

It may not seem like it, but starting at your age gives you a few advantages over guys who go later in life. I was 19 myself and lost nearly all my top-head hair by 21, so I know what it feels like, believe me.

Firstly, you're still growing, the perfect time to put on weight. Buy 'The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding' off Amazon, read it cover to cover and start some serious weightlifting. The fact that your body is still growing will make it so much easier to build muscle. Then, shave your head and become an absolute badass. That's what I did, and I have more success with women now than I ever did with a full head of hair.

Secondly, by the time your peers start freaking over it later in life, you'll already have it behind you. People will be well-used to it by then, and more importantly, so will you.

Thirdly, it makes you one hell of a tough person. It makes you strong. I'm WAY more confident in myself after living through the experience in my teens, and more importantly, I have something many men die without - I now know exactly what kind of man I am.

The 'trauma' period lasted for about a year with me, and after that it became normal. I woke up one day after not consciously thinking about it for weeks and realized that it didn't bother me any more. Remember, some of the most badass people in the world have lost their hair. It doesn't make the man.

Stay strong, brother.