Will Hair Transplant Doctors be Posting? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Will Hair Transplant Doctors be Posting?

I was wondering if we will have a chance to interact with hair transplant doctors on this site? I see that there are Q&A's here but I haven't seen any doctors post except for Dr. Redmond. Just curious?

Thumbs up Yes!

Absolutely! Once the site is officially launched, IAHRS members will have the opportunity to participate in discussions and to communicate with posters. You'll have plenty of opportunity to ask questions and interact with many of the most respected professionals in the field.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Junior Member Gregory Pistone, MD's Avatar

Yes, we will be posting, especially now that we have an honest, positive site on which to post. Spencer's done some great work over the years with his radio show The Bald Truth and his books. He is a true, unbiased patient advocate and not just out to make a buck on other peoples problems, as we see too often on the web and in other forums. If you have questions, bring 'em on

Smile

Thanks for the kind words Dr. Pistone! I'm glad to see that you're enjoying the new forum. We intend on keeping this an honest, positive place.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.