Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Originally posted by StayThick
    I feel your pain Hellouser. I'm to the point where I am getting tired of dumping chemicals on my head with little to no results, while hoping for new treatments to be around the corner.

NOT happening. I will be considering a HT within the year. It's just a matter of choosing the right doctor with MINIMAL scarring. I see so many old-school transplant victims in my city with battle wounds of shame on their head. I'll go bald before I risk scarring and having a big mark of shame on my head..informing the world of my insecurities and disaster of a decision. It's the only thing holding me back.
    I think our best bests are Rahal, Hassan & Wong, Gho, Nigam and that french guy for scarless.

I think I may have plateaued with hair loss though, I'm exhibiting the same pattern of hairloss as my grandfather; turned into an NW3 over a span of 10 years until he was 30 years old and stayed that way until he died at 77 years of age. I'm 29 and an NW3 with good density up top and its taken me about 10 years to get to NW3. It hasn't got that much worse in the last 3-4 years either.

You should keep an eye out for BNP, lets hope the guys that are trialing it will get results. *fingers crossed*

Comment

• santos
      • May 2013

They put a man on the moon.. they created the internet.. they created the iphones and droides, siri and google maps... finding your exact location etc.. and they can't put a few hairs on my head.. F*ck my life.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by santos
        They put a man on the moon.. they created the internet.. they created the iphones and droides, siri and google maps... finding your exact location etc.. and they can't put a few hairs on my head.. F*ck my life.
        The cloned animals, smashed atoms at light speed, created processors with millions of transistors on a chip, etc.

The reality is much worse than you think.

Its bullshit.

Comment

Working...