+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Ok this is my thinking.

I don't do anything, I carry on having a horrible hairline throughout my 20s, and feel rubbish about it.

I get a hairtransplant, get a good hairline, carry on with medication and enjoy my 20s.

Possible negative of hairtransplant.. I have a hairline but am bald on top and go too a norwood 7... what difference would this make if I shave my head anyway? It would still leave me with a hairline to frame my face.

If I don't get hairtransplant I am not going to carry on taking propecia and risk my health for clipped hair with a terrible hairline, whats the point.
    Look, you have to do what you have to do. You've gotten some very good advice on this thread, but ultimately the decision is yours.

I'll leave you with some words from Spencer Kobren: "once you're cut, you're cut."
    I am positive that if you called his show on Tuesday, explained what you want to do, he would tell you NOT to do it. No one is more honest than he is about hair transplants and all of the possible complications that can occur.

No matter what kind of "scarless" procedures that are being talked about by some of the younger guys here, once you go down the road of hair transplantation you need to be committed for the long haul.

This is not a get "fixed" and live your life deal. It's a process.

Quote Originally Posted by PayDay View Post
    Look, you have to do what you have to do. You've gotten some very good advice on this thread, but ultimately the decision is yours.

I'll leave you with some words from Spencer Kobren: "once you're cut, you're cut."
    I am positive that if you called his show on Tuesday, explained what you want to do, he would tell you NOT to do it. No one is more honest than he is about hair transplants and all of the possible complications that can occur.

No matter what kind of "scarless" procedures that are being talked about by some of the younger guys here, once you go down the road of hair transplantation you need to be committed for the long haul.

This is not a get "fixed" and live your life deal. It's a process.
    Ok I give up... thanks for the advice, I am going to carry on with meds, and will post back on here next June with results if any... and what I plan to do next... maybe by that time I wont care anymore, who knows.

I am going to forget about hair transplant, my hair etc so I wont be posting again on here until that time, thanks for all the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxx View Post
    Ok I give up... thanks for the advice, I am going to carry on with meds, and will post back on here next June with results if any... and what I plan to do next... maybe by that time I wont care anymore, who knows.

I am going to forget about hair transplant, my hair etc so I wont be posting again on here until that time, thanks for all the help guys.
    Smart move. Good luck!

That's your best option right now...... honestly.

If you do have side effects with the Propecia, switch over to Beta-sitosterol and/or Saw Palmetto. Google them with hair loss for details. Both are said to have similar DHT blocking properties as Propecia but they are supplements, not a drug. I would however, stick with the other 2 ( Rogaine and Nizoral ).

good luck.