+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Dr. Nigam, can you tell us why you never talk about safty .... again probably will not respond? I want to trust you and really want you to succeed and to get us out of this nightmare, but I only believe in what I can see, and so far I have not seen a single case of transformation NW7 in NW2 ... nor have I seen the FDA approval . I wish you good luck in the case of Tom Vercetti

Thanks for letting me know..atleast according to you...there is no complaint even by non patient since 2012..unless you decide to post one...Where is any patient in the complaint,those who never met or took any treatment ,without thier identity...how can i solve thier problem........
    All one has to do is ..when a patient comes with any issue ...is discuss and do your best....
    Do not worry IM,i am here and you are here....lets play...soccer...it is not even half time...match has just begun...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    But there is a problem in your vaguely theory:

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...l-c762063.html

Most comments were posted between August 2012 and December 2012 - but you appeared online on hairloss forums in December 2012. That means, neither any forum users nor any competitors knew anything about "Dr. Nigam" before these comments.

Nobody is complaining about donor doubling technique and that is promising to say the least.

If dr nigam can give his patients 5 000 grafts in one session and there is no white dots or scarring then Im impressed and he is probably doing what he claims

Dr Nigam
    Are you going to patent your DD procedure? Would you be willing to share/train other doctors for free or fee?

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Nobody is complaining about donor doubling technique and that is promising to say the least.
    Well dr Nigams himself said that with his donor technique, the donor regrowth wasn't really the question. It will happen cause the major part of the follicle stays in the donor (correct me if I'm wrong but that's how I understood). So the interesting question is will recipient grow, at least that's how I understood it from Dr Nigams. And that recipient question can only be answered after 4-5 months, so technically there couldn't be any complaints just yet, right ? Dr Nigams only started with his doubling technique a few months ago.

So also with Tom's case, we'll have to wait a while before we can draw conclusions. But if Dr Nigams shoots good photo's, then that surely demonstrates his good will and then it's just a matter of time before we know if and how it worked out.

WHEN did he start with "donor doubling EXPERIMENTS" at all?? - to say the least ...

Veca,
    I think you would agree,that donor doubling is as safe as fue,till i do not add anything further..

Now what i add further and let us see where do i stand on safety quotient..

1)We add stemcell injection to the implanted grafts on day0.

Activated or progenitor stemcells are derived by activating the quiescent stemcells present right now inside your follicles,helping it repair when required plus used in wound healing ..

Activated progenitor stemcells from multipotent autologous source are not multiplied yet..hence still safe without doubt..can google and confirm...

We isolate dp cells from few follicles from scalp or body. and inject into bisected follilces when implanted.
    Now this should not have any safety issue, as no non autologous additions yet..

Than comes,the additions of multiplied stemcells inj given after 6 weeks..this is optional for the doubling patients..they have to decide.. that the available safety data is sufficient from them or not...

The autologous stemcell solution of multiplied stemcells,are tested for any mutations before being injected on the scalp...we have not found any sample with mutation till now...can google and confirm from studies till how many passages are multipotent autologous follicle stemcells considered safe..

Licensed physician,from our clinic to our patients, for specific medical condition can compound and dispense..combination of ingredients ,which are sourced from FDA cleared manufacturers or distributors...

Our lab is FDA licensed.OBI posted the pics of our license.

All the products used in the lab are sourced from FDA licensed manufacturers or distributors from india or from international biotech companies based in india ....which have their products cleared from FDA for sale to the biotech labs.

Regards growth factor..which is again optional for use by the patient,

I am researching on them...closely watching histogen and another companies clinical data on safety...histogen as FDA clearance for safety with certain growth factors used by them with their 1st phase of clinical trials.
    This is another step forward...
    I am not using wnt7a , as of know..although it is an important ..protien in potential hair regeneration...
    Another way to crete safe growth factors is auotologous, as against allogenic of histogen..by dp culture..wherein it secretes ecm with growth factors in culture ...
    For any new evolving science...or therapy...100% safety..will be assured even by FDA..only as time passes..and if something is found unsafe ..after FDAa clearence..it withdraws it...
    With brochure of every medicine , cleared by FDA..it mentions potential adverse effects...

I offer this as new medical procedure ..not as new product..like histogen/aderans..which requires clinical trials and approvals and can be sold in mass market ...we can offer new medical procedure(not product) only from our clinic..to our patients, for their specific medical condition ,with a consent form detailing all pros and possible side effects.We need to maintain all records of this new therapy..
    Still better,submitting USA ..FDA safety clearance of similar process ..and documents supporting our claim from leading published papers..
    Than , we are registered with Independent Institutional commitee for stemcell research and Independent institutional ethics commitee for stemcell research.

Another way to look at safety is ..the clearance by FDA, for safety of multiplied stemcells injection in their clinical 1st phase trials for safety of aderans...intercystix(now bought by aderans)..as they have safety clearence by FDA..now they move to their next phase of clinical trials...

Oldest(10years back) to have taken such injections would be from intercystix clinical trial..which have not shown in any side effect as per aderans data..or else FDA would have withdrawn permission to them for next stage of clinical trials...
    So autologous stemcell injection a it does not require differentiation and/or major manipulation is safe..especially if every sample is checked for ruling out any mutation...
    FDA..has it's oldest stemcell clearance of bone derived stemcells and injections..many years back..and it's fda approval still holds..or else it would have been withdrawn...
    ACELL had been used at clinics in USA,UK... by physicians..to their patients..although it is cleared by FDA,USA for wound healing..and not for hair regeneration...this is allowed..called off label use of a product by the physicians...

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    Dr. Nigam, can you tell us why you never talk about safty .... again probably will not respond? I want to trust you and really want you to succeed and to get us out of this nightmare, but I only believe in what I can see, and so far I have not seen a single case of transformation NW7 in NW2 ... nor have I seen the FDA approval . I wish you good luck in the case of Tom Vercetti

didi,
    It's better to share donor doubling..anyway..a smart surgeon can pick up the technique of donor doubling,as we have discussed extensively and openly..as i said earlier..many docs will perform doubling shortly..especially the enterprising one..

I do not believe in patent/ keeping to oneself and not sharing or partnering...especially in the field of medicine..I am in discussion with few surgeons...
    Whatever ..i am able to do..is only because others shared with me... their research..

If dr nigam can give his patients 5 000 grafts in one session and there is no white dots or scarring then Im impressed and he is probably doing what he claims

Dr Nigam
    Are you going to patent your DD procedure? Would you be willing to share/train other doctors for free or fee?

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    didi,
    It's better to share donor doubling..anyway..a smart surgeon can pick up the technique of donor doubling,as we have discussed extensively and openly..as i said earlier..many docs will perform doubling shortly..especially the enterprising one..

I do not believe in patent/ keeping to oneself and not sharing or partnering...especially in the field of medicine..I am in discussion with few surgeons...
    Whatever ..i am able to do..is only because others shared with me... their research..
    We applaud you for that Dr. Nigam.

My question is, will your donor doubling technique come to the USA soon?

Yes, i think soon..i will be meeting few surgeons for the same at ISHRS,San Fransisco conference..we are in touch on mail...Donor doubling is not rocket science..it's easy...

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    We applaud you for that Dr. Nigam.

My question is, will your donor doubling technique come to the USA soon?

Dr. Nigam,
    Thank you for your response, I hope good results with Tom V. case. I hope you will soon post pictures of the case, "5000 G to 10000G" doctor from India, it's been two months. However, we all would like to see another classic example NW7 turn in NW2. Do you plan to do that?