+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Also strange to me that only a few of us is excited about the results of Dr. Nigam, why no one else mentioned, Spencer and others? But ... Arashi, you're right, let's see what he will do with Tom V. I keep my fingers crossed and hope that I'm wrong.

@Dr Nigams: I just want to stress one more time that if you want to convince us, you should take good, high resolution photo's of the WHOLE shaved pre-op donor area. And also shaved pre-op recipient. If for example you only supply donor and nothing about recipient, then you still didn't proof anything. Or if one or more of the photo's are too blurry to count hairs, then everything was for nothing too.

If you're for real, then do seize this chance to finally prove your technique ! Because if you mess up and don't come up with reliable proof, not a lot of people are going to believe in you anymore.

TOO YOUNG TO RETIRE..
    Please READ AND CHECK IT FOR YOURSELF,ON THOSE COMMENTS..you will find only one patient(whose NON TECHNICAL dissatisfaction has been taken care off)...5 to 6 comments ,are all comments or complaints by unknown people...mostly has to be competitors,they do not put their name...on the post.
    Read the complaint carefully with my answer on them..none of them except one says they are my patient or having taken any treatment...so before enrolling with my clinic..what the hell they complain..they DON'T WANT TO WORK HARD IN REAL WORLD,AND ATTACK WITHOUT THEIR IDENTITY FROM BEHIND ON VIRTUAL FORUMS..IF SOMEONE REALLY HAD AN ISSUE...HE WOULD HAVE COME FORWARD AND I WOULD HAVE GLADLY TAKEN CARE ...IN REAL WORLD..SO HIDING AND HITTING ON NET...
    I have replied to all those comments/complaints...and challenged them to come forward in open and prove, that they are or were my patient and take all the fees back with free treatment..none have come so far..
    When i do 60% plus HT work of mumbai , among 50 plus surgeons..when i mention in my advt.FUT/FUE IS HISTORY...what do you think competitors will do..
    BTW,even world's top service company ,will have some comments against them on the net...
    And be ready,this same consumer forum is brought to notice and posted with same comments ..every one month by some new visitor to tbt ..
    And i am forced to reply every month..
    There is no hair transplant complaint against me in any legal court..anywhere in the world...unknown poster..may be some of my haters on tbt whose bussiness is or will be at risk...
    Do you think similarly some big time nigam sabotagers at tbt..have been commenting on so many things which were proven wrong..i know all of them..and what is their intention...they are known as a special clinic group at tbt....as they keep posting same thing again and again..it shows their insecurity...
    This guy UK, posted gail naughtons mail..many without proof..started joking and doubted the legitimacy of the mail..which was subsequently proven wrong by naughtons subsequent mail...
    As one goes up,those whose business is threatened or few biased people will ..pull you down...but i know so should you..that the kite of success..rises against the wind...
    This same consumer forum with same posts..have been posted on tbt ...5 times in 6 months in different threads...and you will see again and again...
    Do you think..they can stop my work...infact they confirm..that they are threatened by newer developments...Dr nigam's goodhealth pvt. ltd. is 15 years old company and dose not have any consumer case and any case from anywhere in world. you can look back to tbt December 2012 till now so many allegations having put by special group, but most of them proven wrong accept two episodes in which one of our franchise web developer posted some wrong pictures on his franchise sites not on mine website by me.... one of tbt head club member posted on tbt, not myself and had a great day and enjoying the same.
    I never posted any such pic myself and have clearly told..what i post at forum is by me..no where else..at least till i organize my website in few months..can you believe ,i have not seen my own website properly..since last two months. any other business minded guy would have worked on website rather than answering at forums...and my charges are going up, because of inciting by such members.. except for my forum good friends...

YOUNG TO RETIRE;124906]Dr Nigam please answer whta are these compaints? are they legit?

i reallly dont want to believe them, [/QUOTE]

t two episodes

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Do you think similarly some big time nigam sabotagers at tbt..have been commenting on so many things which were proven wrong..i know all of them..and what is their intention...they are known as a special clinic group at tbt....as they keep posting same thing again and again..it shows their insecurity...
    Hehe. I assume the 'big time nigam sabotagers' are me and Ironman ? I'm not sabotaging you Dr Nigams. Yes I know I've not been kind to you in the past, I was 100% convinced you're were a fraud, due to all the sketchy stuff that happened. I'm not going to list everything again, but you know what I'm talking about. I changed my opinion. You sure seem to be knowledgeable and seem to really be putting in a lot of energy to find a cure. However that doesn't mean I'm convinced. Not at all. I just think you deserve a chance to prove yourself. So, let's forget about the past and focus on monday ! I wish you all the best and good luck !

TOO young,
    “Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision. Their goals differed, but they all had this in common: that the step was first, the road new, the vision unborrowed, and the response they received — hatred. The great creators — the thinkers, the artists, the scientists, the inventors — stood alone against the men of their time. Every great new thought was opposed. Every great new invention was denounced. The first motor was considered foolish. The airplane was considered impossible. The power loom was considered vicious. Anesthesia was considered sinful. But the men of unborrowed vision went ahead. They fought, they suffered and they paid. But they won.”
    ― Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
    TOO YOUNG TO RETIRE..

BTW, through you, i want to tell those who do not believe. in my work,i am watching their names with their comments..please don't....let me do my work...if they do not believe..no one is forcing them to believe....niether have i asked or will give any treatment to them in future even if they wish... ever asking to be my patient...they spend their time,where they believe...

Please READ AND CHECK IT FOR YOURSELF,ON THOSE COMMENTS..you will find only one patient(whose NON TECHNICAL dissatisfaction has been taken care off)...5 to 6 comments ,are all comments or complaints by unknown people...mostly has to be competitors,they do not put their name...on the post.
    Read the complaint carefully with my answer on them..none of them except one says they are my patient or having taken any treatment...so before enrolling with my clinic..what the hell they complain..they DON'T WANT TO WORK HARD IN REAL WORLD,AND ATTACK WITHOUT THEIR IDENTITY FROM BEHIND ON VIRTUAL FORUMS..IF SOMEONE REALLY HAD AN ISSUE...HE WOULD HAVE COME FORWARD AND I WOULD HAVE GLADLY TAKEN CARE ...IN REAL WORLD..SO HIDING AND HITTING ON NET...
    I have replied to all those comments/complaints...and challenged them to come forward in open and prove, that they are or were my patient and take all the fees back with free treatment..none have come so far..
    When i do 60% plus HT work of mumbai , among 50 plus surgeons..when i mention in my advt.FUT/FUE IS HISTORY...what do you think competitors will do..
    BTW,even world's top service company ,will have some comments against them on the net...
    And be ready,this same consumer forum is brought to notice and posted with same comments ..every one month by some new visitor to tbt ..
    And i am forced to reply every month..
    There is no hair transplant complaint against me in any legal court..anywhere in the world...unknown poster..may be some of my haters on tbt whose bussiness is or will be at risk...
    This guy UK, posted gail naughtons mail..many without proof..started joking and doubted the legitimacy of the mail..which was subsequently proven wrong by naughtons subsequent mail...
    As one goes up,those whose business is threatened or few biased people will ..pull you down...but i know so should you..that the kite of success..rises against the wind...
    This same consumer forum with same posts..have been posted on tbt ...5 times in 6 months in different threads...and you will see again and again...
    Do you think..they can stop my work...infact they confirm..that they are threatened by newer developments...Dr nigam's goodhealth pvt. ltd. is 15 years old company and dose not have any consumer case and any case from anywhere in world. you can look back to tbt December 2012 till now so many allegations having put by special group, but most of them proven wrong accept two episodes in which one of our franchise web developer posted some wrong pictures on his franchise sites not on mine website by me.... one of tbt head club member posted on tbt, not myself and had a great day and enjoying the same.
    I never posted any such pic myself and have clearly told..what i post at forum is by me..no where else..at least till i organize my website in few months..can you believe ,i have not seen my own website properly..since last two months. any other business minded guy would have worked on website rather than answering at forums...and my charges are going up, because of inciting by such members.. except for my forum good friends...

YOUNG TO RETIRE;124906]Dr Nigam please answer whta are these compaints? are they legit?

i reallly dont want to believe them,
    t two episodes[/QUOTE]

Arashi, i don't mind criticism..and invite..but scientific..if some people think ..any one is a cheater..so let them keep thir opinion..one day truth will prevail...

I appreciate you..be neutral..when anyone does a mistake point out...but few people have guts like you..to appreciate if something good comes out...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Hehe. I assume the 'big time nigam sabotagers' are me and Ironman ? I'm not sabotaging you Dr Nigams. Yes I know I've not been kind to you in the past, I was 100% convinced you're were a fraud, due to all the sketchy stuff that happened. I'm not going to list everything again, but you know what I'm talking about. I changed my opinion. You sure seem to be knowledgeable and seem to really putting in a lot of energy to find a cure. However that doesn't mean I'm convinced. Not at all. I just think you deserve a chance to prove yourself. So, let's forget about the past and focus on monday ! I wish you all the best and good luck !

Arashi,
    The advantage with private research forum,and h..s is we discuss and spend time on research..not for selling or making fun..
    I am still at tbt, because of my 5 month association with few of you..,
    It would be great when we spent time on helping each other to find solutions..pass on important research articles like desmond,yourself,didi,even im..if he checks his language,and sticks to scientific debate rather than personal(Tell him if he has guts..to come out in open with his real name and proffession...and tham he will not be able to handle what he gets back..it is easy to target without disclosing ones identity from behind the bush)

and brings something to the table..rather than just clinging on to one technique life long.. to each other..use my clinic and lab to further the progress...i do not understand..why can't some people believe..a doctor can be in the forum apart from self promotion...what happened with e mails of dr gail naughton..instead of having dialogue with her and inviting as a guest at the forum..people ridiculed her mail..and the email poster...
    Don't you think ,i can expose alot of techniques..but i have moved on...and focus on my own work...whether i succeed or not..is not i am worried about..but the journey is more amazing than reaching the destination...

Dr Nigams, nobody wants you to succeed and be the real deal more than me and the other members of BTT.

If you can in fact do as you say with your doubling and stem cell technique and can in fact get a NW7 to have a somewhat presentable head of hair you will be remembered forever. You will become famous here first of all and your posting history and journey will be well documented and we will first spread the word to other hairloss forums and then you will achieve worldwide fame as we spread the word and the media picks up on it and the examples we on the forums have to show them.

Your techniques will be much sought after and one day a long time for now when you depart this world and pass on all your knowledge you will be forever remembered as the man who made the break through and cured future generation of having to worry about the stigma of baldness.

If that is not motivation enough for you I don't know what is. I for one am closely watching the developments you are making and hope to one day have a procedure with you.

Godspeed my friend.

Thanks,blonde...the high you get..when you see hair on MPB scalp with cellular regen therapy is ...motivation and happiness...
    Moving the globe ....like an FBI agent to conquer MPB..is high enough..as i watched late night show of fast and furious yesterday..for a break..
    It is comments like your's which give..sufficient energy to move forward...
    Money..can't match it..

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Dr Nigams, nobody wants you to succeed and be the real deal more than me and the other members of BTT.

If you can in fact do as you say with your doubling and stem cell technique and can in fact get a NW7 to have a somewhat presentable head of hair you will be remembered forever. You will become famous here first of all and your posting history and journey will be well documented and we will first spread the word to other hairloss forums and then you will achieve worldwide fame as we spread the word and the media picks up on it and the examples we on the forums have to show them.

Your techniques will be much sought after and one day a long time for now when you depart this world and pass on all your knowledge you will be forever remembered as the man who made the break through and cured future generation of having to worry about the stigma of baldness.

If that is not motivation enough for you I don't know what is. I for one am closely watching the developments you are making and hope to one day have a procedure with you.

Godspeed my friend.

TOO YOUNG TO RETIRE..
    But there is a problem in your vaguely theory:

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...l-c762063.html

Most comments were posted between August 2012 and December 2012 - but you appeared online on hairloss forums in December 2012. That means, neither any forum users nor any competitors knew anything about "Dr. Nigam" before these comments.