+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Exclamation DR NIGAM, re: Tom Vercetti, the French Moderator

via http://www.*************/hair-loss/b...casc-DESC.html

Type in h a i r s i t e . c o m

Dr Nigam,

I would urge you to follow proper documentation this Monday with your French moderator patient, Tom Vercetti.

This is your chance to prove to everyone if what you're doing holds legitimacy. Be cautious and understand what we need to see re: proof with photographic evidence.

Certain standards must be met.

Cheers.

Dr. Nigam, this post reflects the views of all BTT members. If you can document this properly, the questioning will come to an end and you will need to set up hundreds of clinics because people from every corner of the world will be coming to you to fix their hair, and fix their life.

Dr Nigam,

The important ones are the macro ones. However they're not good enough in my opinion. It's really hard to see if donor grafts are 1's 2's or 3's.

What I'd suggest is to split up the donor area in 4 pieces and get a bit closer with the camera to each of those four pieces. Preferably shots in higher resolution too, if possible.

Also, is that area really big enough to get 2000 grafts ?

Also, it would be best if you would shave the whole recipient area but I don't think Tom is open to that ? It's going to make it a bit hard this way to monitor recipient growth.

Arashi, we have micro-photographs of the donor in the region, if that's what you meant.
    As for me, Tom is not a candidate for any procedure, but each piece of evidence and every patient is a step forward. In any case, Dr. Nigam thanks to hard work and dedication to invest in order to prove and improve the HM. Good luck tomorrow

Tom Vercetti is not bald, restoration of hairline is not a proof!!! We need someone who is realy bald .....NW7

He's not bold, but him being a moderator of a french board, makes him trustworthy. As long as Dr Nigams can shoot high quality photo's of the donor and recipient, pre-op, he can prove his technique.

Tomorrow,
    I will give list of macro shots...which angles..what lighting,with and without comb over,videoscopic list of how ,i am going to shoot,plus continuous video shots etc..anyone needs additional photos ,apart from what mentioned..can add into the list...As he will be in mumbai for 4 days..we can take photos..all four days..

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    He's not bold, but him being a moderator of a french board, makes him trustworthy. As long as Dr Nigams can shoot high quality photo's of the donor and recipient, pre-op, then he can prove his technique.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Tomorrow,
    I will give list of macro shots...which angles..what lighting,with and without comb over,videoscopic list of how ,i am going to shoot,plus continuous video shots etc..anyone needs additional photos ,apart from what mentioned..can add into the list...As he will be in mumbai for 4 days..we can take photos..all four days..
    You seem to be very serious about this Dr Nigam, which I dearly salute ! Most important is that the photo's are clear enough for counting. We just need photo's covering the whole donor area, shaven, pre-op, clear enough to show each and every hair. Same goes for the recipient area. If you can supply that, then that would be enough to finally prove your technique, stop all discussion and get planes full of people over to your clinic