+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Exclamation DR NIGAM, re: Tom Vercetti, the French Moderator

via http://www.*************/hair-loss/b...casc-DESC.html

Type in h a i r s i t e . c o m

Dr Nigam,

I would urge you to follow proper documentation this Monday with your French moderator patient, Tom Vercetti.

This is your chance to prove to everyone if what you're doing holds legitimacy. Be cautious and understand what we need to see re: proof with photographic evidence.

Certain standards must be met.

Cheers.

Dr. Nigam, this post reflects the views of all BTT members. If you can document this properly, the questioning will come to an end and you will need to set up hundreds of clinics because people from every corner of the world will be coming to you to fix their hair, and fix their life.

Tom Vercetti is not bald, restoration of hairline is not a proof!!! We need someone who is realy bald .....NW7

He's not bold, but him being a moderator of a french board, makes him trustworthy. As long as Dr Nigams can shoot high quality photo's of the donor and recipient, pre-op, he can prove his technique.

Tomorrow,
    I will give list of macro shots...which angles..what lighting,with and without comb over,videoscopic list of how ,i am going to shoot,plus continuous video shots etc..anyone needs additional photos ,apart from what mentioned..can add into the list...As he will be in mumbai for 4 days..we can take photos..all four days..

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    He's not bold, but him being a moderator of a french board, makes him trustworthy. As long as Dr Nigams can shoot high quality photo's of the donor and recipient, pre-op, then he can prove his technique.

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    Tomorrow,
    I will give list of macro shots...which angles..what lighting,with and without comb over,videoscopic list of how ,i am going to shoot,plus continuous video shots etc..anyone needs additional photos ,apart from what mentioned..can add into the list...As he will be in mumbai for 4 days..we can take photos..all four days..
    You seem to be very serious about this Dr Nigam, which I dearly salute ! Most important is that the photo's are clear enough for counting. We just need photo's covering the whole donor area, shaven, pre-op, clear enough to show each and every hair. Same goes for the recipient area. If you can supply that, then that would be enough to finally prove your technique, stop all discussion and get planes full of people over to your clinic

I'm sure you've seen the photo but this is basically what we need: http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/12...th%209.jpg

Preferably even better quality (this photo is shot with a very cheap camera) and multiple angles/photo's to cover the WHOLE area. I think it would be also even better if the hairs are even slightly shorter shaved than in this photo.

Well basically the idea is just that we can count every single hair. You get the idea

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    He's not bald, but him being a moderator of a french board, makes him trustworthy.
    Since when is being a moderator = "trustworthy" - especially on hairloss forums??

But yeah, as long as you can see a SERIES of such photos ...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/12.../Month%209.jpg

... where you can see large treated as well as untreated areas in ALL photos, I have no problem even if the guy is Osama bin Laden or Dr. Nigam himself.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Since when is being a moderator = "trustworthy" - especially on hairloss forums??
    Of course you'll never have 100% guarantee. But I'd rather have a moderator of a French forum who was active (on that board) long before Dr Nigams entered here, than some random poster ID here, with an account created after Dr Nigams did.

But like you said, as long as the photo's are good, it's not even that important. Well in theory it would be even a lot better to do what Didi suggested and get a NW6 patient and have him get 5000 grafts, cause in such a case it would be extremely hard/impossible to manipulate, especially combined with a video showing today's newspaper and his slick bald pre-op head. But I think this is a great start. And Dr Nigams said he wants to document a patient every month, so hopefully he'll do a NW6 with 4000-5000 grafts at some point too.

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    We need someone who is realy bald .....NW7
    Here I am, but I am not going to try anything like this unless it is proven to be safe 110%. And I am not talking necessarily about illness like cancer, but also about less serious incidents because I don't have hair to conceal anything.

I believe many others in the NW6-7 realm would feel the same. It is too risky, from an aesthetics point of view at least, if your head is slick bald. Anything going wrong and you are out in the cold.