+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

There are some pretty scathing reviews of Nigam's work on the India consumer complaints website.

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...l-c762063.html

Dr Nigam please answer whta are these compaints? are they legit?

i reallly dont want to believe them,

Quote Originally Posted by kanyon View Post
    There are some pretty scathing reviews of Nigam's work on the India consumer complaints website.

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/com...l-c762063.html
    Tsk tsk... Too Bad. I hope Dr. Nigam replies to these complaints here in BTT!

this last guy has a number to call him.. wtf?

i mean ok he says the stuff was somehow sth, but that doesnt seem bad, i had a leg surgery to take of some screws placed for bone after traffic accident and the stuff was playing with the bed moving mechanism that scared and pissed me but the operation went superb, i mean for these people its just a job at the end, now comming to the thing he said 0 results from injections Dr Nigam also says it doesnt work on all people right?

OMG... consumercomplaints.in is a very legit website.. Dr Nigam credibility -50%

Come on guys. Everybody knows some 'sketchy' stuff went on in the past. Let's forget about that and let's focus on Tom Vercetti. Dr Nigams knows how he can prove his technique as of next monday. If he doesn't do it, or somehow messes up (by not shooting good photo's), yes, then we're pretty certain that he's a fraud. But let's give him this chance. Don't forget, he sure is knowledgeable (check the threads on HS), he's at least speaking to scientists like Jahoda so there's still a chance all he says is for real. Let's wait a bit with judgement (lol, might sound weird, coming from he having been one of his biggest critics in the past, but I really think he should have a chance).

That's what I was worried the whole time. I do not dispute his results, and I'd like to prove me wrong, but it is very strange that he was one step ahead of Aderans and Histogen, he would be universally popular. Never, and none of us asked for the opinion of Dr. Nigam an independent expert. I sent an email to Dr. Gerd because Nigam mentioned a "working closely" with him, and Dr. Gerd never confirmed this information. And in the end, if all this is true why do not you show the FDA approval??? Every time you ask him questions relating to safety procedures he did not respond, and avoids talk about it!

Unfortunately, I am very skeptical until I see real evidence of EFFICACY AND SAFETY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Come on guys. Everybody knows some 'sketchy' stuff went on in the past. Let's forget about that and let's focus on Tom Vercetti. Dr Nigams knows how he can prove his technique as of next monday. If he doesn't do it, or somehow messes up (by not shooting good photo's), yes, then we're pretty certain that he's a fraud. But let's give him this chance. Don't forget, he sure is knowledgeable (check the threads on HS), he's at least speaking to scientists like Jahoda so there's still a chance all he says is for real. Let's wait a bit with judgement (lol, might sound weird, coming from he having been one of his biggest critics in the past, but I really think he should have a chance).
    I agree with Arashi. Past is past and people do change. I feel Dr. Nigam is over confident this time. Lets hope for the best. Fingers Crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post
    That's what I was worried the whole time. I do not dispute his results, and I'd like to prove me wrong, but it is very strange that he was one step ahead of Aderans and Histogen, he would be universally popular. Never, and none of us asked for the opinion of Dr. Nigam an independent expert. I sent an email to Dr. Gerd because Nigam mentioned a "working closely" with him, and Dr. Gerd never confirmed this information. And in the end, if all this is true why do not you show the FDA approval??? Every time you ask him questions relating to safety procedures he did not respond, and avoids talk about it!

Unfortunately, I am very skeptical until I see real evidence of EFFICACY AND SAFETY!!!
    If I'd add up all the sketchy things that happened in the past, the list would be very long. But come on, again, let's focus on Tom's case. For all we know, Dr Nigams might really have succeeded at Hair doubling. If he did, then who cares about the past anyway. For the record, I HIGHLY doubt he can do it. But again, who knows, let's see what happens.

@Veca "but it is very strange that he was one step ahead of Aderans and Histogen, he would be universally popular. "

1000% agree with you....