+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

I'm all for Dr. Nigam and what he is doing, I think it is great and I would like to believe he is an honest, good intentioned man.

But your comment about HASCI is ridiculous, I too am upset they messed up the test, but I really think they could give a shit less about it. They don't have time to do this stuff. Why? Because they are booked out well in advance and have no unhappy patients so far...I think that speaks for itself.

However, I do believe their regeneration rate may be a bit lower than the 80% they claim...somewhere around 65-70%...but still the best out there that we know of, unless Nigam changes that with proof.

i.e. no photoshopped pictures, honest claims backed up..

That all being said, I hope the best for Nigam and I'm looking forward to his proof... If he is what he says he is, I will be the first to congratulate him, head over for a procedure myself and tell all my friends about him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    Good come back, kid. Treat the Dr with some decency, he's on here trying to help and you were acting rude and making demands of him as if he owes you something...which he certainly doesn't.
    Shut your yap!

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    seriously guys, show some respect for this Dr, we should be grateful to have him here willing to answer questions and present cases, do free tests

Gaz, since you are so harsh and critical type of person why don't you send couple of emails to hasci and tell them how you really feel about them screwing 2 tests in a month time..hasci seem quite comfortable with keeping people in dark, whereas nigam is quite the opposite, he is doing tests for us, send him anybody he wont turn him down bc his hair is too thick and cant do 3 hair grafts, etc..

they could learn a lot from dr nigam
    Have you lost your mind? If I'm so critical then why am I talking with Dr Nigam over email and trying to help him with analysis?

Instead of asking people to email Hasci for you, why don't you go and do it yourself.

Seriously some people like to argue for the sake of it, time wasters ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    I'm all for Dr. Nigam and what he is doing, I think it is great and I would like to believe he is an honest, good intentioned man.

But your comment about HASCI is ridiculous, I too am upset they messed up the test, but I really think they could give a shit less about it. They don't have time to do this stuff. Why? Because they are booked out well in advance and have no unhappy patients so far...I think that speaks for itself.

However, I do believe their regeneration rate may be a bit lower than the 80% they claim...somewhere around 65-70%...but still the best out there that we know of, unless Nigam changes that with proof.

i.e. no photoshopped pictures, honest claims backed up..

That all being said, I hope the best for Nigam and I'm looking forward to his proof... If he is what he says he is, I will be the first to congratulate him, head over for a procedure myself and tell all my friends about him.

At the end of the day mate, people like Didi are trolls and love to bash Gho to suit their own agenda. Everybody knows it.

I on the other hand prefer to keep an open mind and give everyone a chance.

Scrutiny has a big part to play too.