+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

You're obviously a smart man no doubt about it.

Personally, I don't care who the "solution" comes from... as long as it comes at all.
    Last edited by Winston; 06-10-2013 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    seriously. knock it off GC, you're starting to sound like a troll
    What a ridiculous comment pal, especially from you.

I want Nigam to succeed it's as simple as that, so calling me a troll is a complete and utter shambles of a joke.

I also want to see before and after pictures showing a 50 graft area, I don't believe that is too much to ask for considering the claims that are being made.

oppenheimer82: I have no idea who you are, but if you would have read my posts, you'll see I'm always polite and that includes to Dr Nigam.

Tom: Of course I have seen Hairsite, I think you have completely missed the point.

Back on topic.... So do we know how many hairs (not grafts) have been extracted in our sample area? We need a photo showing those hairs before extraction and of course afterwards.

If Dr Nigam says he doesn't have a photo showing a large amount of grafts, circled and numbered pre op, then it's subject closed for this particular case in terms of replicating the results of something like this:
    Dr MOUSSEIGNE Now that is what is needed here. Tom take a look at that link.

Dr Nigam can do this type of analysis with one of his next patients perhaps and document in the same was as Dr MOUSSEIGNE (because frankly that is one of the best I've seen, up there with JJJJrS and IM's analysis), I'm not expecting that he has done it for this particular case, but if he has then fantastic.

So layoff and stop getting your knickers in a twist.

You guys might not like what Iron_man has to say, but he is right most of the rime. He has predicted all of these overhyped treatments like RepliCel, Histogen, Aderans, etc to bust and why they would bust. His hair knowledge exceeds any other poster on any forum.

If I would have listedned to Iron_Man, I wouldn't have lost money in the big RepliCel stock scam last year. I learned the hard way. Best to start listening to him now instead of in the future when your high hopes for a cure are crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    You guys might not like what Iron_man has to say, but he is right most of the rime. He has predicted all of these overhyped treatments like RepliCel, Histogen, Aderans, etc to bust and why they would bust. His hair knowledge exceeds any other poster on any forum.

If I would have listedned to Iron_Man, I wouldn't have lost money in the big RepliCel stock scam last year. I learned the hard way. Best to start listening to him now instead of in the future when your high hopes for a cure are crushed.
    It's not his knowledge, ccmethinning. That's not the problem. His knowledge is welcome, in fact (obviously).

It's his snarky ******ing attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post

None of those companies are a bust, that's ridiculous. If you are pinning anything on that argument you might want to reconsider your line if thinking. I don't really put much faith in Dr. Nigam, either, but IM has not disproven anything and there are much more constructive ways to express yourself than the way he chooses to.

^Polite way of saying: it's his snarky ******ing attitude.

yeah he might know a bit about hair loss but he is a giant bell!

also him criticising Dr Nigam's background and expertise in being from India was bang out of order

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    yeah he might know a bit about hair loss but he is a giant bell!

also him criticising Dr Nigam's background and expertise in being from India was bang out of order
    It's not the first time he's taken a low-blow swipe at Dr. Nigam.
    Last edited by Winston; 06-10-2013 at 04:00 PM. Reason: False statement removed

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    What a ridiculous comment pal, especially from you.

I want Nigam to succeed it's as simple as that, so calling me a troll is a complete and utter shambles of a joke.

I also want to see before and after pictures showing a 50 graft area, I don't believe that is too much to ask for considering the claims that are being made.

oppenheimer82: I have no idea who you are, but if you would have read my posts, you'll see I'm always polite and that includes to Dr Nigam.

Tom: Of course I have seen Hairsite, I think you have completely missed the point.

Back on topic.... So do we know how many hairs (not grafts) have been extracted in our sample area? We need a photo showing those hairs before extraction and of course afterwards.

If Dr Nigam says he doesn't have a photo showing a large amount of grafts, circled and numbered pre op, then it's subject closed for this particular case in terms of replicating the results of something like this:
    Dr MOUSSEIGNE Now that is what is needed here. Tom take a look at that link.

Dr Nigam can do this type of analysis with one of his next patients perhaps and document in the same was as Dr MOUSSEIGNE (because frankly that is one of the best I've seen, up there with JJJJrS and IM's analysis), I'm not expecting that he has done it for this particular case, but if he has then fantastic.

So layoff and stop getting your knickers in a twist.

...all the photos he has were up on hairsite, which he already stated. And He's putting the new photos up as he gets them. They can't be put up any faster than he gets them - understand? He's explained it numerous times...so shut your yap.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    IM knows very well that if nigams succeeds with his DP culture method (unlimited new follicles), people will be cured..

conflict of interest.
    Trufax.