+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

tED,
    You have to understand ,i will not divulge all the details of the technique...
    Injecting with choir like implanter needle and syringe,is a very recent thing in my clinic.
    i have two options of implanting the smaller bisected part..
    1)Traditionally with forcep,at the donor..donor already have a bigger hole than this small bisected part of the graft..
    2)Inject the smaller,tiny bisected part,placed in a choir like implanter..modified to a syringe and needle..one graft in each such needle and syringe,which the technician keeps ready..in mutiple such syringes...
    for donor,it is ok and will not make difference, whether,i implant back with forcep,which will be preffered choice..as the donor extraction hole is alreay created while extracting...
    But for recipient, such..single graft injection technique,is totally new innovation and serves few important functions..

Bisected Graft Implanting with injecting technique,avoids slits and incisions,thus less trauma,less or no bleed,faster regen of wound,not even microscarring,reduces shockloss,swelling...especially useful for recipient implantation..also great for giving high density..as injections can be given closely..
    this also avoids pushing the graft into the incision sites at the recipient..

helps prevents propping of the grafts and avoids visibility loss due to bleed ..
    in tom's case only approx.200 grafts were injected..rest traditionally implanted...
    Arashi,have patience..have to wait 2/3 days ,as tom provides me macro pics,and we mark with circles..and have comparative pics..saw his recipient macro..already showing good growth with little shedding with scab...

UOTE=Ted;128212]I asked this about a week ago and got no answer.
    I also wounder how you implant more than one bulb into an extraction site at the doner? I mean, some extraction sites have had 2-4 hair follicle grafts and should get 2-4 bulbs or are you just putting the bulbs close to the extraction site?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    tED,
    You have to understand ,i will not divulge all the details of the technique...
    ...because IM will scientifically refuse all the details of "the technique" you yourself have no clue about - and the outcome.

Please be honest - you don't have any clue about the outcome of "the technique", because you simply CAN'T know anything about the outcome.

Injecting with choir like implanter needle and syringe,is a very recent thing in my clinic.
    Is this a good or bad thing, when you use it just recent?
    i have two options of implanting the smaller bisected part..
    1)Traditionally with forcep,at the donor..donor already have a bigger hole than this small bisected part of the graft..
    Is that a good or a bad thing, when you "implant" a small bisected part into a far bigger FUE extraction hole/wound?
    You said it yourself in this post:
    "...helps prevents propping of the grafts" - but just if you INJECT the part into an untouched skin; otherwise the contrary happens, especially within fresh far bigger FUE wounds.
    So I think you should buy these very small follicle bulbs in the FUE extraction wounds either arm floats or ankers - or both....

What an idiotic procedure at all - causes just far more time and troubles.

But for recipient, such..single graft injection technique,is totally new innovation and serves few important functions..
    Really? Isn't India considered as a third-world country - contrary to the Netherlands?

Bisected Graft Implanting with injecting technique,avoids slits and incisions,thus less trauma,less or no bleed,faster regen of wound,not even microscarring,reduces shockloss,swelling...especially useful for recipient implantation..also great for giving high density..as injections can be given closely..
    this also avoids pushing the graft into the incision sites at the recipient..

helps prevents propping of the grafts and avoids visibility loss due to bleed ..
    hmmm, everything sounds very, very well-known from another well-known website....they use this method since years already, but even they themselves consider this method still as "experimental".

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    ...because IM will scientifically refuse all the details of "the technique" you yourself have no clue about - and the outcome.

Please be honest - you don't have any clue about the outcome of "the technique", because you simply CAN'T know anything about the outcome.

Is that a good or a bad thing, when you "implant" a small bisected part into a far bigger FUE extraction hole/wound?
    "...helps prevents propping of the grafts" - but just if you INJECT the part into an untouched skin; otherwise the contrary happens, especially within fresh far bigger FUE wounds.
    So I think you should buy these very small follicle bulbs in the FUE extraction wounds either arm floats or ankers - or both....

Really? Isn't India considered as a third-world country - contrary to the Netherlands?

hmmm, everything sounds very, very well-known from another well-known website....they use this method since years already, but even they themselves consider this method still as "experimental".
    While I do appreciate you scrutinizing nigams.. only for the fact that we all here want solid evidence of a new technique since people have been dicked over so many times... its unnecessary to insult someones country. That's jsut redic man. Lay off a bit.

IM man, you're like a blessing and a curse... you post great analysis.. you really do dig deep and you really know your shit. I love the criticism because we get real answers. But nigam is trying... and hes at least providing answers. Sure, criticize him but stop being so offensive about it man. It's unnecessary.

I'm going for an HST in august but at least nigams is attempting to provide evidence.. even HASCI hasnt done this that well.

I love the voice of reason in all of this: Arashi.

We all want a "cure" in the end.

Im,
    your language speaks volumes about where you come from...
    We all consider you ..a patient who urgently needs a psychiatrist..

The space around the donor graft is filled with..growth factor and ecm gel,after injection of stemcells and dp cells...these are the floaters you wanted to know..!

You know nothing im..and your character tells the world ..where you come from...
    when elephants walk..dogs bark..continue barking...members will throw you out..the way you have been thrown out of other forums..
    MORE YOU INSITIGATE ME,MORE HST(im) exposure..WILL COME SOON...!

Do you have the guts...get the hst 50 grafts test ..
    AND give higher REGEN THAN MY TECHNIQUE...
    that is the only thing which matter...!

DON'T JUST BARK.. IF YOU HAVE GUTS .... GET A 50 GRAFT TEST..AND COMPARE...
    HST HAVE NOT EVEN ENTERTAINED YOU...NIETHER RESPOND TO YOU..

I will not stoop low..to talk about your ethnicity...because you don't seem to belong to any culture on earth..

India gave numeric zero to the world,WHEN YOU DID NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO COUNT..
    ipad was invented in india..manufactured in china..and marketed by america..

An indian..Laxmi arcelor mittal is the richest man of europe..i can employ hundreds like you..who have no work..and unemployed..AND HENCE FRUSTRATED...

...because im will scientifically refuse all the details of "the technique" you yourself have no clue about - and the outcome.

Please be honest - you don't have any clue about the outcome of "the technique", because you simply can't know anything about the outcome.

Is that a good or a bad thing, when you "implant" a small bisected part into a far bigger fue extraction hole/wound?
    "...helps prevents propping of the grafts" - but just if you inject the part into an untouched skin; otherwise the contrary happens, especially within fresh far bigger fue wounds.
    So i think you should buy these very small follicle bulbs in the fue extraction wounds either arm floats or ankers - or both....

Really? Isn't india considered as a third-world country - contrary to the netherlands?

Hmmm, everything sounds very, very well-known from another well-known website....they use this method since years already, but even they themselves consider this method still as "experimental".

bla bla bla
    Clown, there you have annoyed, go away from this forum no one wants you!

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    Clown, there you have annoyed, go away from this forum no one wants you!
    Seconded..

Isn't India considered as a third-world country - contrary to the Netherlands?
    Is that a question or a claim?
    If it would be a claim - I wouldn't use questionmarks ...

So where is THE legit answer?

Do you have the guts...get the hst 50 grafts test ..
    AND give higher REGEN THAN MY TECHNIQUE...
    that is the only thing which matter...!
    Does "your technique" have any regeneration rate at all??

WHERE is your proof as clear as the sky for any regeneration at all??

Is here somebody else who is able to show any legit pics of any "regeneration" out of the shit load of Nigams completely useless photos?

534623, you sound very frustrated. You like trolling, that's clear by now.

Get a girlfriend, and leave this place.

someone should ban you from this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post

Get a girlfriend, and leave this place.
    ahh, Nigams best but useless friend is here ...lol

So, are you able to show any legit pics of any "regeneration" out of the shit load of Nigams completely useless photos?

Until then - it's better YOU leave this place.