+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up Let's be a little more realistic

First of all sorry on my bad English. For two years I read the forum and just a few days ago I became a member. Guys, I'm tired of the many pieces of evidence, such as the 15 grafts duplicate in 30 grafts and things like that. I truly believe that Dr. Nigam has a cure for baldness or is on its way. He was the first who offered us something in the last 5 years. Let aside whether the false images and similar nonsense. Have a little more confidence, a benefit has Dr. Nigam if he's faking results? What ... can gain the trust of a couple of people, attract them and earn $ 50,000. and then it will leak out that the results are pure crap and what he got out of it? This man has so far spent more than double that by proving his theory! My suggestion is that he chooses one of the old members of the forum, which is a classic NW7 and turning it into a NW2 or 1 I think this is the best evidence of effectiveness ...

I hope that no one will be upset or offended by this ...

Quote Originally Posted by veca View Post

Hehe. I'm not upset at all but I always wonder when I read posts like yours: if you don't even question what Dr Nigams claims, then what are you waiting for ? He says he can do a mega hair doubling session of 4000-5000 grafts and have 80-90% regrowth. Which means, if it's true, he effectively cured baldness. So, if you don't have any doubts this is true, then what are you waiting for, why aren't you on a plane to India right now ?

Dr.nigam has yet to still prove himself. The pictures are horrible. Dr wesley all day with the new "Cure".

First of all sorry on my bad English. For two years I read the forum and just a few days ago I became a member. Guys, I'm tired of the many pieces of evidence, such as the 15 grafts duplicate in 30 grafts and things like that. I truly believe that Dr. Nigam has a cure for baldness or is on its way. He was the first who offered us something in the last 5 years. Let aside whether the false images and similar nonsense. Have a little more confidence, a benefit has Dr. Nigam if he's faking results? What ... can gain the trust of a couple of people, attract them and earn $ 50,000. and then it will leak out that the results are pure crap and what he got out of it? This man has so far spent more than double that by proving his theory! My suggestion is that he chooses one of the old members of the forum, which is a classic NW7 and turning it into a NW2 or 1 I think this is the best evidence of effectiveness ...

did you really have to open a new thread to tell us this S.HIT?

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Dr.nigam has yet to still prove himself. The pictures are horrible. Dr wesley all day with the new "Cure".
    Well, a member of HS, who is also the moderator of a french forum, is getting Hair doubling @ Nigams WHQ monday. This is THE chance for Dr NIgams to prove his technique. All he has to do is let his photographer shoot crystal clear, high resolution, close up shots of the whole donor area and recipient so we can count hairs. Let's hope Dr Nigams seizes this great opportunity.

ok Arashi,
    I follow your posts for a long time, and I have to admit that sometimes you are right and that your criticisms have sense, and sometimes you're frustrated and do not want to believe in certain things, and I sometimes feel that way and I understand you, but then you start talking nonsense . And that's ok, but I did not say that I believe Dr. Nigam 100%. I said that he should be given a chance to prove to the classic example of a man who has lost his hair. Believe me, I've been screwed twice by the doctors who were claiming that my hair transplant help, and now I carry a scar from ear to ear, and I pray to God that the drug appears to be to move on with life! Therefore, let's all calm down and ask Dr. Nigam to show us a practical example on one of our dear members of the forum.

ok Arashi,
    I follow your posts for a long time, and I have to admit that sometimes you are right and that your criticisms have sense, and sometimes you're frustrated and do not want to believe in certain things, and I sometimes feel that way and I understand you, but then you start talking nonsense . And that's ok, but I did not say that I believe Dr. Nigam 100%. I said that he should be given a chance to prove to the classic example of a man who has lost his hair. Believe me, I've been screwed twice by the doctors who were claiming that my hair transplant help, and now I carry a scar from ear to ear, and I pray to God that the drug appears to be to move on with life! Therefore, let's all calm down and ask Dr. Nigam to show us a practical example on one of our dear members of the forum.
    I was quite angry at Dr Nigams in the past cause I was convinced he was just a scammer. I don't think that's true now. He's very knowledgeable and does seem to put in a lot of effort to find a cure. However, my current theory (and it is just a theory of course) is that he's holding onto the 'fake it until you make it' dogma. I don't believe in his current HM doubling, I personally think that anybody going to his clinic is just a test case for him, an experiment in an attempt to find a cure. Which he actually might, one day.

Anyway, regardless, you seem to be in the same boat as me. You're not convinced and want to see some real proof. Let's hope we'll get something monday (and let's hope my theory is false cause that would mean we'd have a cure for baldness !!!).

yes thinning....morao sam to učiniti! Ako se tebi to ne sviđa oprosti mi molim te, ali mislim da ima puno glupljih stvari o kojima raspravljate ovdje, a daleko ste od realnosti! Ako ti se ne sviđa nemoj čitati moje glupe postove.

yes thinning....morao sam to učiniti! Ako se tebi to ne sviđa oprosti mi molim te, ali mislim da ima puno glupljih stvari o kojima raspravljate ovdje, a daleko ste od realnosti! Ako ti se ne sviđa nemoj čitati moje glupe postove.
    numa numa ye! Numa numa numa ye!

Arashi my friend...you got that right .... I'm not convinced!!! I'm a ****ing economist and I do not know anything about bioengineering and medicine, and frankly when I read some topics on this forum actually remain astonished at how much our members know about this industry but I'm completely out of things but in the end only believe my eyes.