+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

What amazes me is that I've seen nobody talking in the Nigams threads about risks; but here they do. The mere fact that a doctor injects the growth factors (instead of you doing it yourself) isn't really going to decrease the risks.

I am not using..wnt7a growth factors ..as of now..rather than getting these growth factor from natural source..whose off label use is allowed...by using highly concentrated PRP..not traditional 10 ml or 20 ml blood derived prp used in clinics....There are inherent growth factors..and mesenchymal bone marrow stemcells in our serum..but the concentration is low...need to concentrate it to see any effect..Only wnt's is an issue regards safety...although wnt protien..could lead to significant improvement..in HM.

BTW,FDA has cleared wnt7a use by histogen including vegf,follistatin etc..in their first phase of safety trials...that is why..HSC contains them...Aderans safety trial is also cleared by FDA..which also uses growth factors in their culturing of autologous stemcells..
    Histogen were using other wnt's..but they are now restricted to wnt7a.

Another way to look at it is..the histogen growth factors are allogenic and still safety first phase is cleared by fda..if we can culture..trchogenic dp cells for long..it secretes ecm with natural autologous growth factors(including wnt's and follistatin,vegf,and others)..which are right now present in your follicle..as you read this post...

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    What amazes me is that I've seen nobody talking in the Nigams threads about risks; but here they do. The mere fact that a doctor injects the growth factors (instead of you doing it yourself) isn't really going to decrease the risks.

Looking from the other perspective....no body can guarantee 100% safety..for any new product or therapy..not even FDA...as FDA has also withdrawn certain products from the market, after it's side effects are reported...only the passing years ..can tell how safe is any medical product...
    That's why we see ..every medicine has a leaflet ...describing potential side effects,interactions...of that product..gentamicin has renal toxicity..statins have liver toxicity...That does not mean..patients are not prescribed these medicines..but yes they are not prescribed to patients with compromised renal or liver function.

There is this joke ..i share with my patients ..regards medical myths.

...two friends come to a doc..the doc says to one friend..that do not take spinach..you will develop more calcium stones in your kidney..the other friend, interprets doc's advise.. as..spinach causes calcium stones..hence no one should take it..and myth starts regards spinach and kidney stones...

similarly if doc advises..to a person with acute knee pain..not to walk for few days..the other friend starst telling, everyone..do not walk..or else you knees will be destroyed...

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    I am not using..wnt7a growth factors ..as of now..rather than getting these growth factor from natural source..whose off label use is allowed...by using highly concentrated PRP..not traditional 10 ml or 20 ml blood derived prp used in clinics....There are inherent growth factors..and mesenchymal bone marrow stemcells in our serum..but the concentration is low...need to concentrate it to see any effect..Only wnt's is an issue regards safety...although wnt protien..could lead to significant improvement..in HM.

BTW,FDA has cleared wnt7a use by histogen including vegf,follistatin etc..in their first phase of safety trials...that is why..HSC contains them...Aderans safety trial is also cleared by FDA..which also uses growth factors in their culturing of autologous stemcells..
    Histogen were using other wnt's..but they are now restricted to wnt7a.

Another way to look at it is..the histogen growth factors are allogenic and still safety first phase is cleared by fda..if we can culture..trchogenic dp cells for long..it secretes ecm with natural autologous growth factors(including wnt's and follistatin,vegf,and others)..which are right now present in your follicle..as you read this post...

brutal joke