+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Bald men have a lower societal worth

I don't know why I keep posting, BTT keeps removing my threads whenever I speak the truth about the reality of balding.

We all need to grow up and face the facts, before it's too late!

Bald men have a lower worth than men with good hair, it's a fact.

People look down on men without hair, that's a FACT, whether or not it's conscious of subconscious.
    Women don't find men with baldness as attractive.
    When there's a natural disaster the more attractive people are the one's who're pulled from the rubble first.

We MUST retain our hairlines, to achieve success in our careers, to achieve success in our relationships, to achieve success within our peer group.

Balding is NOT an option unless you're one of the tiny minority of men who're 6'2" with a body builder physique, a chiseled jawline and a larger than life personality.

For everyone else, we must fight on!

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    Bald men have a lower worth than men with good hair, it's a fact.
    Hardly.

People look down on men without hair, that's a FACT, whether or not it's conscious of subconscious.
    Uh, no. Now if the hair is wildly ugly bad comb over or unkempt balding yah, I look down them - but more for lack of taking care of their appearance.

Women don't find men with baldness as attractive.
    Not even remotely true.
    When there's a natural disaster the more attractive people are the one's who're pulled from the rubble first.
    Doesn't even deserve a response other then LOL. I can just imagine the headline - "Rescue workers realize victim is bald, stop rescue and move to ugly fat hairy man. Bald man dies, ugly fat hairy man causes rescue worker to pull groin muscle. Rescue worker is okay and says "But at least he wasn't bald"

LOL

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    Hardly.

Uh, no. Now if the hair is wildly ugly bad comb over or unkempt balding yah, I look down them - but more for lack of taking care of their appearance.

Not even remotely true.
    Doesn't even deserve a response other then LOL. I can just imagine the headline - "Rescue workers realize victim is bald, stop rescue and move to ugly fat hairy man. Bald man dies, ugly fat hairy man causes rescue worker to pull groin muscle. Rescue worker is okay and says "But at least he wasn't bald"

LOL
    The OP is right in most respects. The rescue-worker example wouldn't hold up in the real world, but to deny that women don't find hair more attractive is delusional. There are studies to confirm it. I remember seeing an experiment where some guy put up two profiles of himself on PoF: one bald and one with photoshopped hair. The hair profile got 5 times more messages than the bald one. And notice how you don't see many bald male models.

The study Aames is referring to was conducted by a hair transplant company. Draw your own conclusions.

Here is the link:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...dating+profile

It's no secret that women prefer men with hair. But, come on here, a lower societal worth? Ridiculous.

Bald men have a lower chance of promotion in their jobs, success with women, being taken seriously when they're saying something (it's been PROVED attractive people can babble about any old bullshit and people will listen) etc etc.

I'm not saying you won't get women if you're bald, I'm just saying that in general it puts you at a MASSIVE disadvantage.
    There's no point using stupid examples like a ripped guy with a shaved head and a fat nerd either then saying "SO WHO'D GET THE GIRL? LOLZ!!@!12".

Two guys, same height, both average body types, both decent looking.
    One is bald and one has elvis hair.

The guy with the great hair is getting more women.
    FACT.

Bald men are the ONLY group in our politically correct society that it's ok to make jokes about, rip on and belittle too.
    Try that shit with women, people of colour, fat people, or any other 'minority' then you'll get in big trouble.

Call a bald guy any name under the sun related to his lack of hair and no one will bat and eye lid.

If you're bald, prepare yourself to live in the lower rung of the social ladder, because that's where your weak genetics will leave you.

Just because you think these affect your life does not mean it applies to all bald people

I pretty much hate you, but I have to admit I was borderline in-tears from laughter reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    I pretty much hate you, but I have to admit I was borderline in-tears from laughter reading this.
    You've never read about missing white girl syndrome?

Attractive white girls that are missing are considered more valuable than a missing black guy, or a missing black girl, or a missing bald guy.

You think you have the same value as someone with a full head of hair?
    You're WRONG.

This thread is being filed under my instant classics

Bald men are the ONLY group in our politically correct society that it's ok to make jokes about, rip on and belittle too.
    Try that shit with women, people of colour, fat people, or any other 'minority' then you'll get in big trouble.
    I beg to differ. People make fun of:
    Short men
    Blonde women
    Men with small penises
    Gay/Lesbian people

We're not alone, buddy.