+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

OP is right, he is pretty much worthless.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Kayman View Post
    OP is right, he is pretty much worthless.
    I actually started duta as a precaution in case I ever am trapped in rubble. I want to ensure that I am the first rescued.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    I actually started duta as a precaution in case I ever am trapped in rubble. I want to ensure that I am the first rescued.
    When that young female doctor is making that crucial decision of who to give the last few liters of blood to, she'll choose you over that fat, balding male of the same age.

Every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    I laughed out loud. I was sitting an a public restroom while reading this, too...made things awkward.

The irony comes off perfectly.

I am 5'6" 23 years old and most definitely balding

I'm an engineer and I make ~75k a year and am being promoted later this year.

I definitely feel a little less attractive but don't think I'm worth any less. And your job doesn't give a **** if your balding, unless your a model, all they want is result.

Next question

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    When that young female doctor is making that crucial decision of who to give the last few liters of blood to, she'll choose you over that fat, balding male of the same age.

Every time.
    Yes because a small prick is easier to fill up with a few liters of blood. Long dong baldy would have already long been saved and tired from repeated and cheerful DHT extraction from the doctor.

Funny thing is i was "belittled "look down on" etc more when i had hair then now with a obvious balding head no one has said anything to me you could argue "well they think you are ugly or judge you secretly" or what ever excuse you want to think of...but still hasnt happened yet will it happen one day? im sure it will everyone been called a name etc once upon a time...but for now nothing yet no one gives two shits.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcoffee View Post
    I am 5'6" 23 years old and most definitely balding

I'm an engineer and I make ~75k a year and am being promoted later this year.

I definitely feel a little less attractive but don't think I'm worth any less. And your job doesn't give a **** if your balding, unless your a model, all they want is result.

Next question
    Amen to that. Software engineer here. 84k here Eligible for an end of year bonus this year and a promotion in the following year. I don't feel unattractive as I have gone on a score of dates in recent time and that was more after I was going bald as opposed to when I had hair. I am 5' 10 and a half going to the gym lately lost weight now I can see the abs and down to 195 aiming to get down to 175-180 range later this summer. I am looking to take a Mixed Martial Arts Kickboxing and Ju-Jitsu class to round out so that I can compete in amateur competition and see where that goes. Just now an attractive blonde viewed my profile online dating in the last 20 minutes or so and I just sent her a message. I have two beautiful kids with large amount of curly hair from their mother's side so it is somewhat unlikely they will go bald as they have most of her genes and she is or was when I dated her and had a relationship with her after being bald which was my most attractive feature as a black man to her .. anyway she is 5'6 a green eyed, Irish Italian Cherokee mix with a curvaceous body , high cheekbones and girl next door face and long brown hair with a 38 DD chest and very intelligent. I think I am and have been doing quite well for myself lately thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    I'm not trying to be offensive.

But lots of attractive women go outside their relationship for their sexual and mating needs, while having a stable home and a cuckhold to provide for their financial needs.

It's human biology, women naturally want to breed with the dominant leader males, and the lessor men exist simply to provide financial support for these women in exchange for sex.
    The more intelligent the women, the bigger the chance she'll choose to mate with an alpha male.

What's true is that the next time you look at your kids, you'll be wondering 'is that my nose they have?' 'my eyes?' 'what features do my kids have I can attribute to myself?'.
    My kids are biracial and have my features and the paternity is 99 percent mine from scientific results and analysis as well as facial features being similar to my own. My then SO saw me as the alpha male and was smitten with me at that time. My point was that every woman I have been with found my baldness, chiseled features, height and athletic frame attractive and my life has been successful despite a genetic setback. In many cases a lot of the women I attempted to date just wanted sex with me and not a relationship which was a deal breaker with me as I was looking for the latter.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Yes because a small prick is easier to fill up with a few liters of blood. Long dong baldy would have already long been saved and tired from repeated and cheerful DHT extraction from the doctor.
    Oh wow, a small penis joke. I'm above average thanks very much. How mad are you that I am a NW1 using duta with no side effects? It must eat away at your hopeless NW7 brain. There's more to life than sex; that something is aesthetics. Something you will never achieve as a resentful, sex-obsessed, bland nobody.