+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default HASCI Procedure - Can't contact.

I'm having issues getting into contact with anyone from HASCI for a procedure... anyone know whats up?

I can't use the "contact" button because the little verification image at the bottom won't show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatalis View Post
    I'm having issues getting into contact with anyone from HASCI for a procedure... anyone know whats up?

I can't use the "contact" button because the little verification image at the bottom won't show up.
    Yesterday was a holiday in the Netherlands. They might be closed today too, I don't know, but I'm also waiting on a reply from Kristel. If you really need to find out, then just call them.

yeah I guess I will. I'm in the U.S. so it's international call... no big deal

yeah I guess I will. I'm in the U.S. so it's international call... no big deal
    Well as it's evening in the netherlands now, I'd suggest to wait till tomorrow But I think we'll both have an email tomorrow morning anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Well as it's evening in the netherlands now, I'd suggest to wait till tomorrow But I think we'll both have an email tomorrow morning anyway.
    Actually I emailed Novia from the London clinic. Not sure if i will get an email or not... do you have another contact I could email? I'd greatly appreciate it. I already went through the consultation.. and i just needed my passport. all I need now is a date and im going to fly over and get the procedure done

Actually I emailed Novia from the London clinic. Not sure if i will get an email or not... do you have another contact I could email? I'd greatly appreciate it. I already went through the consultation.. and i just needed my passport. all I need now is a date and im going to fly over and get the procedure done
    Like said, I'm also waiting on a response myself (regarding my second HST). I think we'll have an answer tomorrow and if not, give them a call tomorrow morning and see what's up.

Like said, I'm also waiting on a response myself (regarding my second HST). I think we'll have an answer tomorrow and if not, give them a call tomorrow morning and see what's up.
    You didnt seem liek you needed a 2nd from what I remember seeing but.. i dunno.

I wonder if ill need a second. I looked close to you if I remember

You didnt seem liek you needed a 2nd from what I remember seeing but.. i dunno.
    I'm thinking about lowering my hairline with another cm and just thicken everything up with the rest of the grafts, to be a few more years future proof. Anyway will post an update end of next week.

I'm thinking about lowering my hairline with another cm and just thicken everything up with the rest of the grafts, to be a few more years future proof. Anyway will post an update end of next week.
    Arashi, this is my first post after a long partly tough inner debate on whether to consider HST. Own condition seems similar to yours approaching late NW2/ealry 3, and so it is age. Indeed i will gather plenty of additional info, directly or indirectly, but as of now i am taking the courage of asking you , and appreciate any feedback, on what is perhaps stupidly, the difference in recovery time with standard HT, in particular regards with receipient areas. Items such as redness (aware it may vary from patient to patient, and skin tone2skin tone) and duration of same on the front scalp. HST is branded as less invasive (and it seems indeed so from pictures) but what is your own experience? In blunt terms, how long was the receipient scalp unnaturally red? How were the days immediately post op? (could you sleep at night etc)

Apologise for pestering with questions, and thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Guana View Post
    Arashi, this is my first post after a long partly tough inner debate on whether to consider HST. Own condition seems similar to yours approaching late NW2/ealry 3, and so it is age. Indeed i will gather plenty of additional info, directly or indirectly, but as of now i am taking the courage of asking you , and appreciate any feedback, on what is perhaps stupidly, the difference in recovery time with standard HT, in particular regards with receipient areas. Items such as redness (aware it may vary from patient to patient, and skin tone2skin tone) and duration of same on the front scalp. HST is branded as less invasive (and it seems indeed so from pictures) but what is your own experience? In blunt terms, how long was the receipient scalp unnaturally red? How were the days immediately post op? (could you sleep at night etc)

Apologise for pestering with questions, and thank you in advance!
    Sure, no problem. Like you stated yourself, recovery greatly varies from patient to patient. But if you compare immediately post-op photo's from people who had a FUE with people who had a HST, that's a HUGE difference: people who had a FUE really can look butchered up, while HST's only show red dots in recipient (and of course in donor, but way less).

Anyway, my own experience: donor looked good very shortly after surgery, in fact, less than 1 week it was already very hard to tell I had something done.

Recipient was a different story. If I remember correctly I washed off all crusts, like HASCI prescribed, after 8 days. The skin was quite red though and stayed red quite long, it took about 4 months for the recipient area to get my normal skin tone back again. Now whenever I have a scar, my skin always stays red very long too (much longer than other people), so I think I'm prone to this anyway. But in photo's I've seen from others, skin tone was back to normal for a lot of people within a few weeks.