+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Thanks John & Thinning, there are indeed negative people out there - but I'm confident the number of positive people with something productive to contribute other than forum mental masturbation year upon year about hair loss treatments outnumber them.
    Sometimes people agree with you. sometimes they don't. and it's totally ok. everyone on this forum has the right to express his opinion. you're not going to tell people what to think.
    Personally, I agree with your most comments. but everyone who disagree with you deserve to be heard and to be respected.
    What is forbidden here is extremely negative comments like suicidal thoughts,

It's not Iran here...

I'm Iranian T_T

Exclamation

histogen should team up with dr. nigam. maybe he could cover a third of the costs and as a sign of great gratitude histogen should share their secrets with him. just thinking outside of the box here.

Winston: I can no longer access BTT from my computer. Been this way for three or four days. Same thing that happened to Desmond. What's up?

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Winston: I can no longer access BTT from my computer. Been this way for three or four days. Same thing that happened to Desmond. What's up?
    That's really strange, I'll look into it. It was a hosting company issue with Desmond, and we were able to rectify it. I'll get back to you today about this and try to resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    I can no longer access BTT from my computer. Been this way for three or four days. Same thing that happened to Desmond. What's up?
    Hi Conpecia - We contacted you earlier today via email requesting you provide the IP in question that you can no longer use to access the forum. Please email that IP to us, so that we can further look into resolving this issue for you.

Thank you.

Spencer or somebody credible should setup am interview and make this funding thing happen. Of course as investors we would need to be brought into confidence on how the funds will be used and Histogen should give us regular and timely updates.

Quote Originally Posted by petewete View Post
    Spencer or somebody credible should setup am interview and make this funding thing happen. Of course as investors we would need to be brought into confidence on how the funds will be used and Histogen should give us regular and timely updates.
    It doesnt seem like anyone is bothered so there's no point, ive tried contacting everyone I can but I get no reply and the general community just seems negative about the whole idea, as if they collectively know more than the CEO of the company itself, when all they ever provide is forum mental masturbation, speculation and unproductive laborious infernal arguments.

Also quite embarrassing as we've had the moderator and TBT admin post in this thread but not get back to us about our requests in using the site to help Histogen, thanks guys.

If Histogen really think that they could make a working cure hit the market significantly faster with more founding, all they have to do is show us a good update with efficiency and put up a donor-account on their website and money will flow!!!

Mention it in a email is just lame.....

Quote Originally Posted by eqvist View Post
    If Histogen really think that they could make a working cure hit the market significantly faster with more founding, all they have to do is show us a good update with efficiency and put up a donor-account on their website and money will flow!!!

Mention it in a email is just lame.....
    *face palm*

That's it, I ****ing give up.

By the way, did you mean efficacy when you said efficiency? Lol@that you fvcuktard.