Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thinning87
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
    but back to topic does anyone have an idea of when we are supposed to get these phase II results now? (no speculation and I don't want anyone to answer "oh I guess Histogen is a fail because we should have got them by now." I'm sick of all the drama that is hosted by this forum, let's not think with our emotions here)
    Finally someone who asks the right question! They are going to reveal the phase 2 results on 6/2/13 at 11:19 AM PST. Make sure you are on the website at that time.

And by the way, does anyone know when the cure for baldness will be released? No speculation please just give me the answer

Comment

• FearTheLoss
      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
      Finally someone who asks the right question! They are going to reveal the phase 2 results on 6/2/13 at 11:19 AM PST. Make sure you are on the website at that time.

And by the way, does anyone know when the cure for baldness will be released? No speculation please just give me the answer
      probably around the time you stop sitting around the computer with your thumb up your ass talking shit on hairloss forums because you have nothing better to do with your life.

Comment

• UK_
        • Feb 2011

^^^

:S dude? Hostile some?

Comment

• mmmcoffee
          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87

Exciting! Where'd you see that announcement by the way? Or are you joking?

And UK_...hostility...haha bro you're one to talk

Comment

• clarence
            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by mmmcoffee
            Exciting! Where'd you see that announcement by the way?
            Muddled attempt at satire, some?

Comment

• mmmcoffee
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by clarence
              Muddled attempt at satire, some?
              No unfortunately I was excited and thus the sarcasm was lost on me until I reread thinning87s post

Comment

• young
                • Jan 2012

Man there is a lot of hostility around here from time to time.

Comment

• FearTheLoss
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by mmmcoffee
                  Exciting! Where'd you see that announcement by the way? Or are you joking?

And UK_...hostility...haha bro you're one to talk
                  He's joking, he doesn't know when they will release their next update.

Comment

• Dazza
                    • Jun 2012

Any updates at all from people who sent emails? Got nothing from mine.

Comment

• UK_
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Dazza
                      Any updates at all from people who sent emails? Got nothing from mine.
                      I got a response from Gail saying the kickstarter was a great idea, she also thanked me for helping raise some excitement in the hair loss community - I think that really helps them tbh.

Comment

• Henkeh91
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by UK_
                        I got a response from Gail saying the kickstarter was a great idea, she also thanked me for helping raise some excitement in the hair loss community - I think that really helps them tbh.
                        Great! Lets get this working. I want to donate

Comment

• veca
                          • Jan 2012

I'll donate the money to Histogen if in return they gave us to be in the front row to receive HSC.

Comment

• john2399
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by veca
                            I'll donate the money to Histogen if in return they gave us to be in the front row to receive HSC.
                            ditto.

Comment

• Pentarou
                              • Apr 2013

I don't want special privileges, or rather don't see that as realistic in this case, I just want to know that the money would be effective and do some good. If we had reassurances that it was, I'd donate.

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Pentarou
                                I don't want special privileges, or rather don't see that as realistic in this case, I just want to know that the money would be effective and do some good. If we had reassurances that it was, I'd donate.
                                That's all I want too - you dont donate to cancer research so you can have a front row ticket to the cure some day - hair loss treatments are not simply designed to help people with MPB, there are many different forms of hair loss and research into regenerative medicine like this can lead into so many other different fields and discoveries.

Comment

Working...