+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nerve View Post
    Where`s Desmond btw?
    Desmond where are yooooou....

I would gladly donate if it helped Histogen come to market in Asia quicker under certain conditions.

The problem is we need a target figure. Blindly donating is not good enough, we need a ticker and feedback on what the funds are being used for and how they are helping.

This would require a lot more interaction and feedback from Histogen, something they are not good at but hopefully this could change if we were supplying them funding.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    I would gladly donate if it helped Histogen come to market in Asia quicker under certain conditions.

The problem is we need a target figure. Blindly donating is not good enough, we need a ticker and feedback on what the funds are being used for and how they are helping.

This would require a lot more interaction and feedback from Histogen, something they are not good at but hopefully this could change if we were supplying them funding.
    If they were to do a kickstarter they would have a target goal in place. When the target goal is reached the project would go ahead. people can then choose to keep donating helping the company further. The target goal will explain exactly where and what this money is going to. Histogen would be the people setting this up so all feedback and interaction will be from the company itself.

How does the pipeline of Histogen looks like if the manage to get enough fundings to hurry up the whole process and how does it look today?

Ok so there's all this 'buzz' here now but it's not actually going anywhere, if it stays like this then in a few days this thread will drop down the list and get forgotten about. So has anyone had further contact with Fail yet? Yesterday UK's friend and GarethBale were getting quick responses from her yet now no one's mentioning any further correspondence. UK - your friend seems to be something 'special' when Gail started getting tonnes of emails she addressed the issue back to him and asked him to correct things with his 'readers'. So has your friend put our ideas forward to Gail? If not then we need him to. If Gail is truly inviting us to aid the company she should also speak to Spencer, do an interview, talk about phase I/II final results and explain how we could help speed things up with funding. You're all going on and on about Kickstarter but I honestly think that if that was something Histogen was upvfor doing then they would have done it, there must be some reason they do not use Kickstarter. Again if someone actually writes to Gail instead of just discussing it and getting overly carried away amoungst ourselves then we might actually get somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkeh91 View Post
    How does the pipeline of Histogen looks like if the manage to get enough fundings to hurry up the whole process and how does it look today?
    Histogen, as stated by Dr Naughton in her email would be able to run for approval whilst conducting clinical trials, so the whole time it takes to get approval could be eliminated, it's difficult to say how long in terms of months/years but Gail herself has made it abundantly clear that surplus funds would significantly speed up the entire process.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Desmond where are yooooou....
    I like Desmond as much as anyone else but why are you guys crying out for him? What difference is he specifically gonna make to this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    I don't donate to profit generating ventures.

The fact that anybody would consider "donating" to a profit seeking company blows my mind.
    But that 's the great thing about kickstarter. It's not really just donating. I'd love to chip in with some money but of course would need incentives. If they'd offer free future procedures, I'd chip in and if they'd offer paid interest (I think they can do that via Kickstarter right ?) then it would just become an investment and one that might be very interesting too, given they have good final phase I/II results of course.

But then again, like I said before IF they have good phase I/II results, then it won't be any problem to find investors. They could even go the the capital markets via an IPO, like Replicel did. That's an option I'd prefer anyway, I'd love to invest via buying their stock.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Histogen, as stated by Dr Naughton in her email would be able to run for approval whilst conducting clinical trials, so the whole time it takes to get approval could be eliminated, it's difficult to say how long in terms of months/years but Gail herself has made it abundantly clear that surplus funds would significantly speed up the entire process.
    UK please see my previous post. Have you or your friend contacted Gail regarding the responses in this thread? We need correspondence between us and her to get this up and running ASAP. A number of people have already said they'd help so that's a start. Once we get a confirmation from Gail then we can get some kinda payment system set up and work on ways to direct greater amounts of people towards it.