+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Default Bump!

I would like to post an email a member of this forum received from Gail about a month ago regarding activating DORMANT hair follicles.

I think this ties in well with what Follica have discovered as they were also concentrating on the WNT/wound healing pathway to follicular neogenesis.

Obviously some people (bigentries) are new to all this and do not understand the relationship between Histogens work and the work being conducted at Follica, they would prefer to mindlessly right off a company and cause financial harm to that company by spreading malicious lies throughout internet forums.

Here is the email posted by forum member 'Veca':

I contacted HISTOGEN via e-mail, and here's what I got from them:

"Thank you for your interest and message. In the Phase I / II clinical trial of HSC, Which has recently passed the final timepoints, a Significant increase in vellus hair count was seen for the first time. this was in addition to improvement across efficacy measures, including total and terminal hair counts. This supports the hypothesis that the HSC treatment rescues dormant follicles, in addition to converting vellus to terminal hairs and becoming the number of hairs per follicle. However, there is much more to be learned in this area before mechanisms can be pointed to with any level of certainty.

While the Phase I / II has passed all timepoints, data from that trial is still being analyzed. I anticipate Histogen HSC will have updates to share in the next couple of months. The Company is not currently releasing any estimated timeframes for market introduction of HSC, however we can say that at least one additional clinical trial will be required in any geographic region where the HSC will be brought to market ..

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Obviously some people (bigentries) are new to all this and do not understand the relationship between Histogens work and the work being conducted at Follica, they would prefer to mindlessly right off a company and cause financial harm to that company by spreading malicious lies throughout internet forums.
    "Financial harm"?

Dude, why would a serious investor even care what I, or anyone in this forum writes?
    Again, we just speculate from what it is released. I do it, you do it, everyone does it. Some just take a pessimistic, realistic, or in yor case, overly enthusiastic
    If something works, it will work no matter what we think

What happened recently?
    Just a few days ago you were preaching that Histogen was doomed and people needed to accept their baldness.

You are internalizing all the news dude, calm down