+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    So is anything being done about this or not really?

Clearly tbtadmin, Winston don't care, as they've already posted in this thread and not even addressed the Kickstarter idea.
    Well, it's better for the AHLA for Histogen to not succeed so its members can still sell hair loss sufferers outdated FUE and FUT procedures...

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Well, it's better for the AHLA for Histogen to not succeed so its members can still sell hair loss sufferers outdated FUE and FUT procedures...
    Maybe BTT don't want to endorse or promote a specific company, which is fair enough. There might be a conflict of interest if they were to be seen to be promoting Histogen. I agree though, we can't keep relying on pre-historic doctors employing outdated procedures.

On another note, I seem to have lost the ability to write on posters' wall or read posts on mine...anyone else notice this?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    On another note, I seem to have lost the ability to write on posters' wall or read posts on mine...anyone else notice this?
    After numerous complaints from members being solicited by hair loss product and service providers, or harassed by other members of this community, BTT has disabled the visitor message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    After numerous complaints from members being solicited by hair loss product and service providers, or harassed by other members of this community, BTT has disabled the visitor message boards.
    Thanks for clarifying Winston

May I ask on the subject of Histogen, would BTT have reservations about spreading word if any kind of donation was set up for Histogen (or anyone)...ie promotion on Spencer's show etc. Is this something that could be considered or is there a conflict of interest, ie BTT would not want to be perceived to be actively promote one particular entity?

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    Thanks for clarifying Winston

May I ask on the subject of Histogen, would BTT have reservations about spreading word if any kind of donation was set up for Histogen (or anyone)...ie promotion on Spencer's show etc. Is this something that could be considered or is there a conflict of interest, ie BTT would not want to be perceived to be actively promote one particular entity?
    As long as the effort is officially sanctioned by Histogen, then I'm quite sure that Spencer would promote it on his radio show.

Quote Originally Posted by Scientalk56 View Post
    Why isn't there a "donate" button in their website?
    if that's how Gails asks for money, no wonder they're having financial problems...
    just a thought..

you can continue your future hair loss treatment daily masturbation...
    Who said they're having financial problems? Havent we been over this a million times? Hasnt Gail even clarified this in an email which is located on the God damn first post of this mother****ing thread?

Dude, I dont know whether or not you're being a drooling gormless twat on purpose to piss me off or if that’s just how you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    As long as the effort is officially sanctioned by Histogen, then I'm quite sure that Spencer would promote it on his radio show.
    Hey Winston is there going to be a show tonight at 5 PM?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    If the CEO of the company says it would speed up progress then who would we rather listen to? Dr Gail Naughton or you?

Also, since when did anyone say Histogens procedure could cost up to $10,000? Do you have any knowledge or evidence to back up that statement? It could just as easily cost as much as a PRP treatment which is available in London for around £500.

A lot of the assumptions people are making here are all ifs and buts - "if they're so good, then investors will help them" - if you're willing to risk the future of HSC based upon that assumption then go ahead, I prefer to gain evidence before I make a decision, and if the CEO of the company says donations from the public would help them then I'd tend to believe it.

We have a great platform to help Histogen financially, I just dont understand why its not being done, this would be akin to a charitable donation, big pharma already tried to take them out, instead of spending money on your girlfriends lipstick and loreal supply so you can get laid how about donating to a real revolutionary biotech company that's EVEN directly involved in cancer research!

I dont want to turn this thread into an argument - so I wont be replying back to any debates about helping Histogen, it's simple, if you want to help, make a noise, ask Spencer and contact both Histogen and TBT with your suggestions (I think kickstarter by dazza has been the best idea so far), if you dont want to help then dont.
    What do you mean? They've already released the Phase II data - I dont know what more data you need, they had a successful Phase I and a successful Phase II that showed regrowth in temporal regions.

Histogen are now gearing up for a final Phase III however they need to conduct an animal study with 100 - 150 injections before they enter Phase III.

Have you been living under a rock for the past 3 years?
    Yes - the preliminary results were released last October and Histogen have also stated there is continued growth after 48 weeks - if you're being pedantic, then yes, granted this isnt the full whack Phase II final results - it's more like 70 - 80% of them.

That said I dont see what this has to do with opening a kickstart or donation process for Histogen.

I mean in all honesty, I'd have donated the same amount of money 2 years ago as I'd donate today.
    You're not making any sense, I could understand if the CEO of Histogen didnt offer any opinion on whether surplus funding would move things along faster but for the first time that I know of, Gail Naughton has agreed that yes surplus funds would help Histogen to achieve their goals sooner!

If you dont believe in the efficacy of HSC then keep your comments for the separate Histogen thread located here:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=8851

Seriously, post your comments there, you can have long discussions about the efficacy of HSC with yourself and leave us to get on and raise some help for Histogen.
    What do you mean "unprofessional"? - what do you know about professionalism? You probably serve burgers at McDonalds. Go away dude, Gail has done more for this community than a lousy squirm like you will ever do.
    So much wisdom... just a week ago

Any comments UK?

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    So much wisdom... just a week ago

Any comments UK?
    Yes so much wisdom, trying to convince you of nothing but the simple obvious that surplus funds would help speed up their entire process.

Are you still having difficulty in understanding that? Clearly you are....

...because I noticed you failed to quote the post in which I stated THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT A DEBATE INTO HOW EFFECTIVE HSC IS. NOBODY KNOWS HOW EFFECTIVE IT IS YET - AND GAIL SENT OUT ANOTHER EMAIL TO A DIFFERENT MEMBER STATING THAT HSC HAS BEEN ABLE TO RESTORE DORMANT HAIR FOLLICLES.

Still dont get it do you?

Yes so much wisdom, trying to convince you of nothing but the simple obvious that surplus funds would help speed up their entire process.

Are you still having difficulty in understanding that? Clearly you are....

...because I noticed you failed to quote the post in which I stated THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT A DEBATE INTO HOW EFFECTIVE HSC IS. NOBODY KNOWS HOW EFFECTIVE IT IS YET - AND GAIL SENT OUT ANOTHER EMAIL TO A DIFFERENT MEMBER STATING THAT HSC HAS BEEN ABLE TO RESTORE DORMANT HAIR FOLLICLES.

Still dont get it do you?
    I didn't quote that post, but I did quoted one were you said something simmilar

Don't get too butthurt, just accept you were overly enthusiastic about the whole subject and the arguments made against it were valid